Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Scales Upon Scales [M] [RHIIIII]

Started by DaGlobster, February 26, 2015, 10:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Stygia laughed, even if she didn't find that joke particularly funny.

She stroked Tanith's chin with a claw, and passed over her form with her eyes.

"Well, I'll be spending the day in a cave, up in the Thunderblacks. A spring..."

She ducked in and kissed Tanith.

"I take it you'll find me when you're done?"

Rhindeer

"Do dragons shed their scales?" Tanith asked, and grinned broadly. "Uh, duh. Of course. Like I'd fucking pass up the opportunity to see you all glistening and naked! What kind of woman do you think I am?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Stygia gave Tanith a demure smile. She was fairly confident that she had the dragoness wrapped around her little finger, and she relished the thought.

"Oh, you flatter me too much," Stygia said, bringing a little blush onto her cheeks.

Rhindeer

"Bullshit. I don't flatter you enough," Tanith said, right as they arrived to Stygia's hoard room--and the place where she had stashed the goats. But the sweet, coppery smell of blood greeted them long before they reached the room, and Tanith beamed proudly as they entered.

"Breakfast is served, m'lady," she said, and raised Stygia's hand to her lips.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Stygia gasped softly, but a large smile quickly appeared on her face.

"Oh, you've brought me breakfast and everything! You're so chivalrous, Ser Tanith. Our romp left me starving..."

She threw her arms around Tanith's neck and gave her a big fat kiss, cocking one of her legs up to appear more adorable.

Rhindeer

Tanith was a goddamned sucker for that shit. She returned Stygia's kiss eagerly, trailing a hand through her long hair and winding it gently through her fingers before, finally, she parted from her with a smile.

"Yeah, I know," she said with a grin, ever modest, before she gave a little flourish and a bow to indicate Stygia should go first. "After you, m'dear."

DaGlobster

Stygia giggled, and trailed a nail down Tanith's cheek as she parted from her. She stepped over to the pile of dead goats, felt at the horns of the topmost one.

She grinned, and tore the goat's head clean off, displaying almost no effort in the act. She hosed the snout with a small spurt of acid, and the incredibly corrosive liquid immediately began to melt down the goat's face.

She took a gigantic bite, pretty much removing the goat's entire snout.

Acid dragons weren't known for their eating habits.

Rhindeer

Huh. That was something else.

Tanith just watched Stygia for a moment as she ate, torn somewhere between disgust and awe. Awe because she'd never exactly met an acid dragon and it was morbidly interesting watching the process, and disgust because...she liked her meat meaty, not liquified. If she was going to eat a chunk of goat, she was going to eat it raw and meaty, something she could sink her teeth into and chew. She didn't want to eat goat slurry!

To each their own, she thought as she settled down beside her own goat and ripped a chunk from its thigh with her black claws. Blood dribbled down her chin and neck as she took a bite and chewed, eyes closing in pleasure as she swallowed down meat and iron-rich blood.

DaGlobster

Stygia noticed Tanith's reaction, and after a few seconds of chewing, she swallowed and put her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry!"

She swallowed down the rest, and cleared her throat.

"I didn't freak you out, did I?"

Rhindeer

"Eh?" Tanith looked at Stygia, blood dripping from her lips, and lifted an eyebrow. "You? Freak me out? Pfffft, as if. I've just never seen anyone eat quiiite like that."

She took another chomping bite of meat and waved her free hand dismissively. "Don't mind me, I just like my meat meaty more than liquidy. But everyone has their thing. Humans think this is weird, and I think they're weird to burn their meat."

DaGlobster

"Well, I've had meat cooked and raw, as well. It depends on how its cooked, but sometimes meat tastes better when it's put to fire."

She took another fluid chunk out of the goat's head.

"Again, it really depends on how it's prepared."

Rhindeer

"But if it's cooked, you miss out on all the blood," Tanith said. "And that's where all the good stuff is."

DaGlobster

"Well, I'm not the biggest fan of blood, personally. It tastes good and all, but sometimes I just don't really fancy it."

Stygia shrugged.

"Personal taste thing, I guess."

Rhindeer

"That's fair," Tanith said as she licked blood from her nails. "It is fucking messy as shit."

She finished off her portion of meat, then let out a sigh and pat her belly. "Ugh. Downside of this form: smaller stomach."

DaGlobster

"Full's full," Stygia said.

"Besides, I'm not as big a girl as you," she added, and put her arms around Tanith from behind, pressing her breasts to her back.

She cocked a leg up for added cuteness, and kissed Tanith in the back of the neck."

Rhindeer

Tanith snorted at that, even as her hands went up to hold Stygia's arms around her, wrapped just beneath her own breasts. Her head bowed forward a bit, braid swinging over her shoulder, so Stygia could better get at her neck.

"Not as big? You're taller than me," Tanith said, and turned her head to look back at the woman out of the corner of her eye. "You calling me fat?" she teasingly asked.

DaGlobster

"I'm smaller in build, yes," Stygia admitted.

In truth, she was soft. It helped her look more defenseless. When it came down to it, though, Stygia was older than Tanith, and considerably stronger.

"You're just so... rugged. It makes me tremble, Ser Tanith."

Stygia licked the part of Tanith's neck that she could access, giggling a bit when she was done.

"You'll return tonight, yes?"

Rhindeer

Right then, however, it was Tanith who trembled as Stygia's tongue flicked over her neck. She shuddered, shoulders rolling reflexively, and smiled at the woman from over her shoulder.

There was little she enjoyed more than a good compliment, especially one that complimented her strength!

"Fuck yeah I'll be back," she said, and caught one of Stygia's hands in hers so she could feather kisses over her knuckles. "Nothing short of death could keep me from what I want."

DaGlobster

"Oh, Tanith!" Stygia said, swooning just the right amount. Tanith was easy to play, almost as easy as a man.

"Good thing, too. My breeding cycle's coming up, so I've been feeling this itch," Stygia continued, and she pressed herself to Tanith in a way that'd let Tanith feel Stygia nipples against her back.

"Have you any friends? Attractive ones?" Stygia asked.

Rhindeer

"I've got a lot of friends, yeah," Tanith said with a grin as she leaned back into the press of Stygia's body. Urgh. She really wished she didn't have work to attend to.

"You want me to bring some by?"