Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Scales Upon Scales [M] [RHIIIII]

Started by DaGlobster, February 26, 2015, 10:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Oh, yes," Stygia said, and pressed up against Tanith, voice heavy with need. He hands, which were planted firmly on Tanith's abdomen, started to slip downwards, teasing at her inner thighs.

"Only if they can stay the night, though. Do you catch my intent?"

Rhindeer

"Pshht. I'd already gathered as much," Tanith said, voice taking on a breathless quality as Stygia's hands slid so close to the places she wanted to be touched--and yet she didn't let her. She reached down and lightly grasped the woman's wrist to pause her before she could get any farther.

"You keep doing that, I'm gonna be late," she murmured, and leaned back with a hand on Stygia's cheek to press a kiss to her lips. "You got any preferences I should know about? Or rather, any requests?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"I'll trust your judgement," said Stygia, and she licked her lips before returning the kiss in kind. She gave Tanith a spank, and stepped aside.

"Go on, then. I shouldn't keep you for much longer than I already have, Ser Tanith."

Rhindeer

"Ooh," Tanith said with a laugh as she jumped at the spank. With a wicked grin, she gave Stygia a quick kiss on the lips and then parted from her.

"Save your strength, dear. You're gonna need it for later." And with a wink her way, she turned to leave the way she'd come.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Stygia nodded.

"I will!" she said, watching Tanith leave. She stood there until she was sure Tanith was gone. Once she could no longer sense her, she chuckled to herself.

A dark glint passed through her eyes, and she smiled, her human teeth suddenly replaced by sharp fangs. Acid dripped from her mouth, and she licked her lips.

"I most certainly will."

and with that, Stygia retired to her acid basin.

Rhindeer

Tanith indeed returned that night, and when she did, it was with friends.

There were two others with her, an older bronze dragon, Erashki, that was an old comrade-in-arms of Tanith's, and a small, young green dragon, Yulya, that still lived in Tanith's old Thunderblacks clan. Yulya visited the human places sometimes, but she had no interest in human politics nor in fighting for them, and so she had never gone on to become a dragon knight as others had. Fighting, in general, just wasn't her thing, and unlike Tanith and Erashki, her hide remained unmarred as a result.

Both were dragons she had, in the past, laid with. She and Erashki in particular had had many a wild time, and she often sought her out when she needed some companionship. It hadn't surprised her at all when Erashki had been down for another wild time, though she hadn't expected Yulya to agree when she'd suggested it; she was always a little more shy, and as far as Tanith knew, she'd never done something like this.

Shy or not, though, it seemed she was down with a little adventure. She seemed a little nervous, but it was an excited nervous, too.

They landed at the entrance and transformed, Tanith with her curled ram's horns, silver hair, and olive skin; Erashki, taller and stronger than even Tanith, with her brown skin, bronze hair, and huge horns like a nyala; and Yulya, petite and slender, with pale skin, emerald hair, and two sets of thin, tiny horns. They were naked after their transformation, but just as with Tanith, it didn't bother them. They were always nude in dragon form, after all.

"This way!" Tanith told them as she strode off, leading the way for Stygia's trove, and following the her familiar scent.

DaGlobster

When Tanith led her friends into Stygia's inner sanctum, the obsidian dragonness wasn't immediately visible. Her smell lingered strongly in the area, however, and once Tanith and her friends had been present for long enough, her voice came echoing in.

"Tanith? Is that you I smell?" Stygia said as she strode in, always eager to show off her magnificience to strangers.

Even if they were strangers that she planned to kill for food. Their souls would be hers, and she'd get ever closer to her true goals...

...Ardeadai...

She looked at her offerings, and smiled.

"No males?"

Rhindeer

Tanith paused for a moment, just taking a second to look Stygia over and appreciate what she would soon be having all over again--but then lifted an eyebrow at her question. Blinking, she glanced at Erashki and Yulya and back again. Er. Right, well...

With a sheepish grin, she shrugged. "I don't do men," she said, and tilted her head. "Should I have brought one? I didn't know if you were into guys or..."

She gave another shrug, idly scratching at her elbow. Stygia had said surprise her, and hadn't specified, after all!

"'Cause I mean if you want some big drake here, psh, I know these two go both ways. It's not like I'm opposed to having a male here, I just don't want him fucking me. I'm down with watching. Oh! Right! So! My friends! This is Erashki, and that's Yulya. We go way back. Yulya, Erashki, that's Stygia. Our lovely hostess."

DaGlobster

"Erashki and Yulya," Stygia repeated, and she smiled at the two dragonesses. She shifted to her half-human form, wings wrapped around her body to hide her features from her guests.

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. I'm sure Tanith's already told you about our..." She trailed off, and glanced towards Tanith. She walked towards her, and gave her a deep kiss. She pulled away, eyes and fangs glittering.

"...Recreational plans?"

Stygia giggled, and brushed some of her hair out of her face.

"A drake would be nice, yes. It's a bit late to get one, though..."

Rhindeer

Tanith's lips were still tingling from Stygia's kiss, and she licked them as though she could still taste the dragon on them. Sliding in closer to her, she slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her in closer, an almost possessive gesture.

"Oh, you're damned right they know all about it," she said as she pressed a kiss to the side of her neck, just below her ear, and she flashed the two a wicked smile. "It might be too late for another dragon knight, Yulya's local."

Catching her meaning, the younger, green-haired woman's skin colored with a warm blush, but she smiled nonetheless, flashing too-sharp teeth. "I could make a quick trip..." she suggested, and Erashki barked an amused laugh.

"She'll be back before she even leaves. 'Hey boys, there's a bunch of itchy females looking for some males to join 'em for some fun.' Yeah, that won't take long."

DaGlobster

"Oh, if she could do that, why..."

Stygia broke away from Tanith, and walked to Yulya. She laid the tip of a claw on Yulya's chin, and passed her thumb over her lips.

"I'll be very grateful."

Her tail gave Yulya a quick spank, and she laughed.

"While she's gone, maybe the three of us can... Warm up?"

Rhindeer

Yulya yelped and blushed hotly at the spank, but a little shiver went through her nonetheless as she stepped away from Stygia and licked her lips where she'd touched her.

"I-I won't be gone long!" she said, clearly flustered--especially as Tanith slunk in close to Stygia and brushed a hand over her hip and up her belly and higher still, ghosting between the valley of her breasts. Tanith smiled, flashing sharp teeth, and leaned in to kiss the side of Stygia's neck even as she boldly trailed her fingers over her breasts and lightly pinched a nipple.

"Sounds bitchin' to me," she said, and nipped Stygia's jaw. "Better hurry, Yulya, or we'll be done before you get back."

But Yulya was already gone, trotting from the room, and Erashki gave another amused snort. "We'll have to thank her proper when she's back. In the meantime..." she purred, a sound more like a rumbling growl, and tangled a hand in Stygia's hair so she could smash her lips to hers in a fierce, claiming kiss.

DaGlobster

Stygia had absolutely no qualms with being ganged up on like this, and while her tail brushed heatedly against Tanith's thighs and ass as she claimed her from behind, she curled a leg around Erashki's hips and moaned into their kiss, arms stretched up and hands locked behind Tanith's neck to further expose herself to their attentions.

"Oh my," she giggled.

"Two against one? I like these odds..."

Rhindeer

"I thought you might," Tanith said, voice a husky rumble in Stygia's ear before she nipped and nibbled at her earlobe and licked along the shell of her ear. She pressed against her back, breasts squished against her, and while one hand played with her breasts, she boldly slid the other down her belly and lower.

She was never one to beat around the bush, and she wasted no time in pressing her fingers between Stygia's lets and sliding them along her sex, slicking them up and teasing her before she began to rub her clit.

And while she did, Erashki dipped down to kiss along the swell of her breasts, before capturing a nipple in her mouth and suckling, her tongue swirling all around it.

"You don't seem to be complaining too much," Tanith said, grinning as she bit her neck.

DaGlobster

Stygia giggled at Tanith's words, and found herself gasping lightly when her fingers finally found her. As if she'd been waiting for that all along, she started to move her hips along with Tanith's fingers, making those soft little noises she knew the rough-and-tumble dragoness loved.

"What's there to complain about?" Stygia said, and angled her head so she could kiss Tanith.

"I've got you two right where I want you..."

Rhindeer

"Do you now? 'Cause I think it's quite the opposite." And before Stygia could say another word, Tanith let out a playful ground and lifted the dragon off her feet, tossing her easily over her muscular shoulder--even though Stygia was taller than even her! She planted a steadying hand on her ass, giving one cheek a firm squeeze before slipping the fingers of her other hand between her legs, stroking, sliding along her--and then sliding inside her. She smiled wickedly, curling her fingers inside her and rubbing against the little knot of pleasure sensors inside her--but only for a couple strokes.

She soon pulled her fingers free, licked off the juices, and grinned.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

And with a nod at Erashki, she lead the way to Stygia's sleeping quarters--and unceremoniously tossed her onto the middle of the bed.

DaGlobster

"O-oh my, Ser Tanith!" Stygia squealed when Tanith hoisted her up onto her shoulder, and even though she was about to say something else, whatever it was turned into a low moan when Tanith inserted her fingers. Stygia's tail curled upwards and around Tanith's shoulders, hanging lazily over one side of her. She squirmed, legs curling up even as she reached down to give Tanith a spank, egging her on.

When Tanith dumped Stygia onto her bed, the demure nature remained, and Stygia spread her legs just wide enough for Erashki and Tanith to see she was soaked.

"Let me please you, Sers..." Stygia moaned, giving her hips an enticing little wiggle as she spread herself just a bit wider.

Rhindeer

"Oh, you will. Trust me, you will," Tanith said with a wicked grin as, for a moment, she just drank in the sight of Stygia splayed against the bed like that. But soon looking wasn't enough; she needed to touch and taste, too, and so she strode forward, grabbed the woman by the ankles, and yanked her to the edge of the bed until her ass was half hanging off of it.

Gripping her thighs, she spread her legs wider so she could press her lips to the soft, sensitive skin there, trailing kisses and and nips along her legs, even nibbling teasingly behind one knee, and caressing her lips down clear to her ankle. She even kissed her toes, tongue flicking out to tease her as she sucked lightly on each one in turn, before she leaned back in and kissed down her belly and along the edge of her vulva, letting the anticipation build as she touched her everywhere but where she knew she wanted to be touched.

For it was obvious, considering how soaking wet she was.

Finally, finally she flicked her tongue out to taste her sweetness, swirling between the lips of her sex and against her opening, before she dragged her tongue up to swipe over her clit, rolling it along the sensitive bud before drawing it into her mouth to suckle lightly on it, before flicking it with her tongue yet again.

And even as Tanith feasted upon her, Erashki moved onto the bed, a predatory glint in her eyes as she approached Stygia and slid her hands over her breasts, caressing all around the soft mounds before rolling her thumbs over her nipples, then pinching them lightly, even as she leaned in to press her mouth hard against Stygia's.

"Mm, let's keep that pretty mouth of yours busy, shall we?" she asked in a purr, before she lightly straddled Stygia's head, lowering down to present her sex to her mouth.

DaGlobster

Stygia let out soft little noises as Tanith teasing her, and then a genuinely surprised squeak when Tanith kissed her toes. That was an interesting sensation, to say the least! And while Stygia was excited for the veritable feast being brought to her, she supposed the sex was a definite plus.

It truly was a shame that Tanith's friends weren't going to live past tonight.

Erashki straddled Stygia, even as she closed her thighs around Tanith's head to prevent her from going anywhere else, and when she presented her wetness, Stygia saw no other option.

He hands rose, one stroking along Erashki's sides while the other pushed her ever closer. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and she lined Erashki's folds with it before she penetrated her with it, the forked length of it writhing around inside of her as Stygia lapped and lapped.

Rhindeer

It wasn't long before Erashki was moaning in pleasure, hands cupping her own full breasts and pinching at her nipples as she ground down against Stygia's mouth. For Tanith, it made for a lovely view, watching the other woman ride Stygia's face even as she lapped at Stygia again and again, focusing on her clit--at least at first.

When she felt she'd warmed Stygia up enough, she slid her fingers between her folds, slicking them up, before she slowly slid two of them into her, then a third, and continued to lick and suck at her clit, alternating between teasing strokes and gently pulling pressure. And while her tongue worked its magic, she began to thrust her fingers into the other woman, slowly at first, and then a little quicker, hand palm up and fingers curled so every stroke hit against that little knot of pleasure that drove women wild.