Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'd rather stand tall than live on my knees. [Glob!] [m]

Started by Rhindeer, March 17, 2015, 11:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Ya did, yeah," Khero said with a nod, still watching him curiously.

"It just made me think, uh, to back when I first met ya? Back then ya said I ain't earned the right to call ya yer real name. It's okay now?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Normally, it would've taken Khero a bit more time to earn that privelege, but he'd given it out a bit early under the influence, and so he figures there was no harm in it.

"It's alright, Khero."

Rhindeer

"Yeah? So I can just call ya that? Like, ya won't, er, get mad if I don't call ya 'master'?" Khero asked, drawing idle patterns on the table.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled, and drummed his claws on the table a bit.

"Oh but 'Master' had such a nice ring to it," Elaros said, and he gave her a smirk so that she could see he was just joking around.

"Call me what you like," he said.

Rhindeer

"Elaros, then," Khero said with a firm nod. "I like that much better."

It made their relationship feel almost...normal. Less like she was a slave, and more like she was a person just sharing his living space. Even if it was only a superficial difference, it felt...kind of nice?

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled, and he smiled rather warmly at her. Although they were legally master and slave, Elaros never treated her like a slave at all. As of then, he hadn't even asked her to do anything yet! Indeed, he had treated her like somebody who was just living with him, and it showed in the way he smiled and talked to her openly like this.

"I like it too. How does some breakfast sound?"

Rhindeer

"Wonderful," Khero said before she could help it, before she could remember that she was supposed to be watching her food intake. And yet, even as that thought clicked into her head, she realized how pointless that was at this point. The original idea was to keep herself undesirable--and yet, she remembered with a blush, he apparently didn't mind her looks now, anyway.

And more to the point, whatever had happened last night, he had respected her wishes. More than that. He had respected her wishes--Sober Khero's wishes--and hadn't taken advantage of her while High As Fuck Khero wanted something different. Inadvertently, that moment had tested Elaros, and he had passed.

He had his chance to take advantage of her--could have even claimed she'd wanted it--and he hadn't. At this point, starving herself was only punishing herself.

She trusted him.

"I'm starvin'," she said and pat her belly. "Got more of them pastries? The cinnamon things were pretty damned good."

DaGlobster

"I think something else is on the menu today, unfortunately," Elaros said, and he drummed on the table with his claws.

"Today is... meat day? Or was that yesterday..."

Suddenly, Elaros perked up, and he shook the dilemma away. He smiled brightly, giving Khero a pretty good view of those fangs of his.

"Let's find out!"

He stood up, and waited for her to stand as well.

Rhindeer

It was kind of weird how Elaros could act so normal after everything last night, and yet a large part of her was grateful for that. She would...rather forget how she'd acted. How shameless, how whorish. It was so mortifying. Maybe she would just...avoid drugs from now on, since they apparently turned her into that!

She rose to her feet when Elaros did and brushed the horrific thoughts away, plastering on a smile instead. The prospect of food always made her happy!

"Ya got different foods fer different days of the week?" she asked him in amazement.

DaGlobster

In all honesty, Elaros' previous exposure to similar awkward situations was what allowed him to act so normal given the circumstances. He knew Khero was shy about these topics, so he figured it was better to not bring it up.

"Well, eating the same thing everyday would get rather boring after a while, wouldn't it?" Elaros said,  and he offered his hand.

"To the kitchen?"

Rhindeer

"I dunno...just eatin' at all, from somethin' that ain't a rubbish heap, is pretty damned excitin' to me," Khero said. "I don't think I could get bored of that."

She gave one look down at his offered hand, pausing for a moment in consideration, and then shrugged and took it.

"To the kitchen."

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled when Khero took his hand, and he led her from her room and towards the kitchen. Something was frying in a pan, and Elaros led Khero towards the dining table.

Thaddeus came out of the kitchen, holding his hands together.

"Ah, Lord Elaros, I see you're up!" the rotund chef said, and Elaros smiled.

"What's cooking?"

"A new import from Thanatos, sire. Noodles, they call it."

Rhindeer

"...The hell're noodles?" Khero blurted out before she could stop herself, then cleared her throat and flushed slightly at her own outburst.