Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Identity Crisis. [Spice!]

Started by Draconian, April 22, 2015, 02:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

The piece of leather was returned with only a slight indent.

"I'm a tough cookie," He said, smiling at her and pressed his hand over the stitches. Better work than what he'd been expecting and he regretted his snappy words earlier. Yuuki sighed and gave her a nod, "Thanks, Doc." 

Finally Yuuki stood up and looked down at himself, offering her a kind smile. He gestured to his torso, covered in tattoos. "That was nothin', I've had far worse than that." And it prove his point he reached his arms up high only to quickly whip them back down, holding the stitched up wound, "Okay, bad idea." He gasped out, wincing, "I'll be fine. Are we done? Can I put my shirt back on?"

visualspice

Though she was on edge by his visual appearance, and by the situation regarding Candy, she found herself chuckling and handing him his shirt.
"Sure.. but you'd be the first man in this room to ask that."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

There was a long pause and he looked at her for a long moment...

Then he pulled his shirt on and fixed it so he was covered from neck to wrists.

"I'm usually the first at everything," he said giving her a wink and paused for a long moment before frowning, "No... No wait. I'm last when I do..." He gave her some waggly eyebrows before giving his head a shake. "Okay. We need to find your friend. Last I saw her she was walking across from me. One of those 'I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave' kinda things."

visualspice

Starlight rolled her eyes twice, once when he attempted to flirt, the other when he made the comment about Candy.
"I'm not sure where to begin, but if you could tell me exactly where any of the trouble started for the both of you, that would be the most helpful."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A deep breath and he crossed his arms over his chest only to pull at the stitches and quickly uncross them. "Well, she tackled me because I looked like some tattoo'd guy she was after. We found him, he..." Yuuki looked away for a moment, "shot her with a dart, she got me to give her something to fix it, I had to kiss her to fool a guard and then we got found by the guy again and I may have terrified the girl because I know exactly what his tattoos mean." He frowned slightly and looked down at the ground, "I may not have reacted well."

visualspice

Starlight frowned, but rested a hand on his shoulder.
"Look, I've seen many men and shared this bed with them. I'd like to think I'm good at reading them. But you...?" her eyes sought to his. "Despite what you might look like, from what I can tell, you acted as a friend to her and for that.... Thank you."

Draconian

Prostitute.

Yuuki mentally gave himself a pat on the back for picking up the bedroom cue's and he just looked to her hand on his shoulder and wondered fleetingly if he should clap his hand over it or pat it or what. So, he did neither of those and just tried to smile at her and give her that eye contact she was looking for. "Well, she choked me with a pool cue, I think that means we have to be friends" His hand went to his throat and he rubbed at it like it was sore, "You're also welcome? Uhm..." He tilted his head.

"My name is Yuuki and you are...." He looked around the room, "Let me guess... Star."

visualspice

"Pool cue huh?" she leaned forward to inspect the forming bruise on his neck. "Yep, definitely Candy's signature friendship hug." She planted her hands on her hips, watching him with mirthfilled eyes as he inspected her room than gave a guess at her name.
"Close." She smirked and extended out a hand. "It's Starlight. Perhaps you've heard of me? I'm famous for my singing, the songs I write and well... I don't think I need to explain the rest."

Draconian

Yuuki reached out a hand to shake hers.

"I was so close."

He sighed, looking around and then back at her, giving her a sheepish smile, "I'm not in Ketra often. This is just where the house is. I'm always out doing some job or another to keep my brother content," Yuuki shrugged like it was no big thing. It really wasn't. He was used to not having a home. "But I know about you now, Starlight." He leaned in to wiggle his eyebrows at her, "And your secret double life."

Though he raised his hands for a moment, "Does Candy have a ... Place she likes to hide?" Then he paused for another moment, "You've checked her room right? Made sure she wasn't sleeping or something?"

visualspice

"You think I'm that ignorant not to look?" And she sized him up. "And don't get any funny ideas about what you know."

Draconian

Yuuki stared at Starlight for a long moment. There was a breath a confused look and he frowned, "I'm not following. Funny ideas? I can't think of any jokes."

visualspice

Starlight's smile tensed a little.
"Either you're that selfless or you're hiding your time. But don't worry about it. Come, we have to leave through the back." And by that she meant the window as she swept the heavy, layered curtains aside.
"Gentlemen, first."

Draconian

Another confused smile and he went to the window, poking his head out before giving his bag leg a wiggle and going out the window. Gentlemen first, indeed!

"Uuuh," Yuuki started, looking around, "The coast is clear?"

visualspice

Starlight rolled her eyes and moved closer to him to access that, before she sat on the sill, kicked her legs over it and was jumping down into the street below.
"Come on, we don't have a lot of time."

Draconian

Like an obedient dog Yuuki simply nodded and watched Starlight. What an odd lady. He pushed a hand through his hair with the side that hadn't been stabbed and watched after her. "Do you have any idea which direction to go in?" He inquired, rolling his shoulders and wishing he had some sort of weapon - just in case.

visualspice

"Not really," she whispered. "But there's a better chance we'd find her out here then sitting around waiting back at the Peach."

Draconian

Yuuki just smiled at her and nodded slowly, taking note that she didn't... Go in any specific direction. While he wasn't book smart... Or any kind of smart, he had a knack for remembering layouts and eventually he gave Starlight a smile and began to head back to where he'd passed out. He'd get there and then go in the direction he last saw Candy go in.

Card Trick.

Whichever one was her name.

"Well, we'll go in the direction I saw her go last, unless she has... Places she likes to hide? Library? A church?"

visualspice

Starlight looked to Yuuki in tight lipped thought.
"Maybe... but something just doesn't seem to smell right," she went on, looking around suspiciously as they walked. "But if Candy found herself in some sort of trouble- I swear I'll throttle her myself."