Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Crossed Paths

Started by Laraine, June 12, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laraine

Raine honestly wasn't sure if Dao was trying to help her or not, especially with that last comment of a threesome. It made her raise her eyebrow questionably but once he took a step closer to Richard, she wondered if this was really a good idea.

"Dao! Be careful!" She warned, already seeing Richard begin to smirk and draw back the chain as if to whip Dao with it. Raine herself didn't want to see anyone else get hurt because of her.

But before she could make a move, Richard flung the chain at Dao full force, wanting to slap that stupid expression off his face.

visualspice

Though drunk as he was, he was still a vampire; so when the chain whip came at him, he moved quicker than the blink of an eye to dodge it-
but his direction was a little off, for when he did so, he knocked himself into Raine and tried overtop of her and the pair went down into the dirt.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Laraine

Raine didn't quite know what was happening as Dao slammed into her, knocking them both off their feet. It wasn't until she hit the ground with a heavy body on top of her did she realize that they had both rather fallen in a "awkward" position. His chest pressed up against hers, among many other things pressed up against her and the half witch's face turned bright red as she looked at him. She let out a small noise and tried to help Dao get off her.

Her heart was pounding a mile a minute and she had to admit, this was the first time a male had been pressed against her like this, except her old boyfriend. But he had been dead for at least a year now.

Still, she became distracted again as she put her hands on his shoulders and then glanced behind him to see Richard looking at them both, not amused.

"Well now Cousin. I should have known you'd be as filthy as a whore. Seems all kinda guys get your kicks, huh?" He smirked and swung his chain around again, once more aiming for the two on the ground. "Well by all means, die like the whore you are!"

Raine thought quickly and spread her hands out wide, forming a shield of sorts around the two of them, which the chain slammed harmlessly against. Richard growled, furious at what she had done and Raine took this time to roll them both over so that she managed to untangle herself from Dao and form a defensive position. Although her body was still thrumming from contact she had with Dao, she couldn't focus on that right then. She couldn't let Richard kill them.

She had to think of something!

visualspice

He too was a bit startled by their position, but even through it, he couldn't help but grin. It felt nice to have a woman this close to him. He not only felt aroused, but also a bit heroic as to what his impulses had done for him. But he sobered when the chain whip smashed off the sudden magical shield that glazed over them and vowed right then and there, the other man was going to pay.

Before any of them would have knock it, Dao was out from behind Raine and standing behind Richard as he tapped the man on the shoulder. And when the demon would turn to look, Dao aimed a punch across his cheek, then chest, then a hard right kick to his abdomen, hoping to send the demon to the ground.

That was the one nice thing about being a vampire- the ridiculous speed and the bit where he was definitely much stronger now than he had been when he had been human. And he cracked his knuckles as he gave a laugh, looking down at Richard.

"You know what, demon? I think I might have fun sending you back to Hell." He cracked his neck. "It's been a while since I've gotten a chance to kick anyone's ass. And hey.. come to think of it.." he went on with a loose roll of his shoulder. "After I spill your blood all over the floor, I can use it to boost my ego. And then the world can know not to fuck witht he great Dao'bachpa!"
And soon following that exclaimation came his playful yet evil sounding laughter as it came out full from his belly, and continued on in the most taunting of manners.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Laraine

Eyes widening, Raine realized that suddenly Dao was no longer behind her. She glanced back and then before her just in time for Dao to start kicking and punching her cousin. It seemed as if Richard was caught off guard too. For one he didn't expect the supposed human male companion to move so quickly and second, the force of his blows was much more than a humans. The breath was literally knocked from him as he fell to the ground, momentarily stunned at this mans strength.

The strength of something not human.

Raine's eyes were transfixed as she watched the events before her, almost in awe with how easily Dao managed to bring down her cousin and listening to his words and laugh gave a shiver down her own spine. Who....what was Dao?

Meanwhile, Richard's shock had morphed into shame and sudden fury. Before the other had finished his laughing, Richard was back up, red eyes blazing with fire and wrath.

"You underestimate demons, Vampire." Oh he knew that only a few creatures could match a demons strength and it often was something very close to a demon themselves. It wasn't had to put together the pieces after that.

Vampire? Raine's mouth lipped those words, still in a little bit of shock. But she quickly walked towards them both, knowing that Dao didn't know everything about her cousin and it would be best to inform them if they were going to get out of this alive. She grasped her wand and pointed it at Richard as he began to glow red and suddenly the ground itself around them began to shake.

"Dao! be careful! Richard can control any type of metal!" Sure enough, suddenly a barrage of metal forks, knives, tools and even random pieces of scrap of metal shot towards the duo from behind and Raine quickly focused her magic, a wall of energy protecting them as the metal items harmlessly bounced off.

But it didn't stop there. Weird shards of metal began to shoot up from the ground beneath them, jagged pieces of unused metals combining together to form those dangerous stalagmites.

visualspice

Scoping up Raine, she'd find herself being carried safely away from Richard's attacks. The many simply laughed and grinned over at his opponent.
"You need to try better than that if you think you can be rid of this vampire."

Laraine

Yelping, Raine grasped onto Dao as he scooped her up, dodging the others attacked effortlessly and with a semi smug attitude she saw. Blushing a little at the close contact. She was reminded of a little earlier and bit her lip, hoping the other wasn't noticing how nervous this position was making her.

Meanwhile, Richard was more than a little livid. A red aura seemed to surround him as his anger was slowly surfacing. He was looking more demon than human at the moment.

"Oh I know, Vampires are quite tricky little beasts. But never forget, Demons will always be far superior right Vampire? After all..you are simply mutations based off us. Fowl beasts, relying on humans of all things. I do not mind so much if you kill humans but to live you must have their blood. How vile." He held out his arm and suddenly large shards of metal shot up from the earth, surrounding the two and imprisoning them in a dome of sorts. The large shards of metal grew around them and bent at the top, cutting off any means of escape through the top.

"Like all creatures. You have your weakness...and that is that you are no better than the humans you associate with, nor the girl you have in your grasp. If you don't want to die, hand her over now." Richard growled.

"Dao, let me down." Raine said, a little worried.

visualspice

Trapped or not, Dao found himself laughing, and laughing loudly.
"Are you threatening to kill a creature that's already dead?" And he laughed some more.

Laraine

Raine blinked at the others words and huffed at how Dao was taking this. "Dao let me down!" She managed to squirm her way out of his grasp and looked up at the metal encasing them.

Richard raised a eyebrow at the others laughing and concluded that he wasn't much of a threat if the idiot only laughed to try to get his way out of trouble. "Frankly I could care less about you vampire...my only target to kill is her.."

Suddenly another shard of metal sprung up from the ground, nearly missing Raine by less than a inch, she jumped just in time to get her leg cut up but otherwise she was fine.

Letting out a slight curse she grabbed her wand and muttered a spell which broke apart the metal and literally turned it to dust. Her leg was bleeding but she could hardly care less. She continued to say the spell, trying to destroy their prison.

visualspice

And at that-
Dao laughed and laughed, pointing his finger at the man and laughed even more. By the time he was trying to stop, his eyes were full of tears and he was holding his belly.
"You're trying to kill her?" he said, with a jerk of his thumb in Raine's direction. "She's only good at stealing other people's rooms at Inns."

He smirked, laughter still glowing in his eyes.

"But even still, you'll have to kill me to get to her, demon," he told him, and a mirthful grin curled across his lips, as he laughed once again with bravado.

Laraine

Raine twitched at the others words and crossed her arms with a small sigh. "Granted I didn't steal that room.." She muttered under her breath before turning back to the scene before them. But once the other spoke about going through him to get to her, she raised a eyebrow, blinking. She continued to say the spell until the spikes of metal around them vanished completely.

Richard smirked at the duo and shrugged. "I don't why you even bother Vampire, it's not like you'd get anything out of helping her. Just a bunch of pissed off demons on your tail. Don't be stupid.. now get out of the way!" He summed up more metal from the earth and launched it at them again.

visualspice

"Tch, you annoy me. I think that's all the reason I need," he said with a grin, which only grew bigger as Raine's spell continued to protect them.

Laraine

The metal bounced harmlessly onto the shield Raine had set up and once the last piece of metal was removed from the area she focused on trying to get Richard out of there. She whispered some more words and suddenly a blast of energy sent Richard to the ground. Smirking, she winced, falling to one knee.

That took a lot out of her.

Meanwhile Richard growled, wounded but slowly started to stand up. "I've had it!!" He rushed to them both swinging his chain around and hoping to get it wrapped around her neck.

visualspice

But in a blur, Dao intercepted, hoping to catch the demon in a head lock as he grinned, smooshing his cheek against Richard's while laughing into his ear.
"Where do you think you're going? I thought we agreed you'd have to go through me..."

Laraine

Raine blinked at the two men as Dao had Richard in a headlock.

"Why you!" Struggling in his grip, Richard hissed and flailed his chain out for it to hit Dao and make him let go. "Let go you stupid vampire!" He hissed and even started to step and kick at Dao's legs.

This gave Raine a chance to catch her breath and slowly she got back to her feet. She couldn't do a lot physical wise so she hoped that Dao would at least hold him there.

"Dao don't move!" She walked foreword and held out her arm, a frown on her face before she walked over to the duo and punched Richard, hard.

visualspice

"Boy, you're a slippery one!" he laughed, grunting a little as the demon struggled beneath his grip. "You know, from her point of view you probably look ridiculous," he reminded him, grinning as the chain moved to strike him, but Dao only let it- putting out his arm as the chain latched around it. He gave a pull, hoping to jerk it from Richard's grasp while still attempting to keep him in place, but when Raine came along to deliver the punch, that was the only force needed for Dao to jerk the chain whip from the man's hand.

Laraine

There was a few minutes of silence as Richard just stood there, his cheek swelling and body rigid. Now weaponless he felt a little sliver of fear and his red orbs looked into Raine's as she pulled her hand back and smiled down at the demon.

"Well I see our brother has made a nuisance of himself..." A female voice said from behind them all.

Raine turned to see two more Risk demons, both having pink hair and red eyes as well. Both appeared to be in their older years, one wearing a black dress and another in a red dress.

Both women didn't look worried about him at all, in fact one crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at the scene.

While the one in red started to giggle a bit. "You look so stupid Richard!"

"Shut up Rhonda.." That seemed to snap him out of his trance.

"Now kindly return him." The woman in black said, approaching them.

Raine met the woman's eyes evenly.

"Aunt Raven.."

She brushed a hand through her hair and a flicker of a dark aura surrounded her. "Well, if it isn't the little half-breed..."

visualspice

Dao cocked his head to the side, quite obviously checking out the pair of women before he grinned.
"And what if I don't?" he gave the now hostaged demon a rough, head locked still, shake. "You said it yourself he looks stupid. You should just let us continue to play with him."

Laraine

Raven narrowed her eyes and sighed. " I suppose not, but I'm afraid our mother is asking for the idiot..so we have to take him back..."

Rhonda hummed and stepped foreword, eyeing Dao before licking her lips. "Ravennnn can I have that man? He looks yummy!"

Now it was Raine's turn to sigh. "Look, sorry Raven, but we won't be giving him back. Not until you all you promise to stop chasing me!"

Raven smirked. "Now you know my dear that would be a lie...you know we cannot allow you to live." She stalked around Raine with a hum and a glance at Dao. "I don't suppose you know what happened to last man the half demon brought into this mess." She chuckled. "We killed him..." With one glance to Raine, who was looking down and not meeting anyones eyes. "Or I guess, because she brought him into this mess..she killed him." Suddenly Raine realized something..

She couldn't move. Raven had stepped onto her shadow, limiting her movement. Glaring up at the woman who walked away towards Dao, Raine tried to move her body to no effect.

She wanted to warn him but she couldn't move her mouth or body at all.

"Now I'm sure.. your a civilized man...maybe we can come to some kind of...arrangement.." Raven hummed and reached out to touch Dao's shoulder.

visualspice

Dao laughed and simply took a step back from the woman.
"You're a demon. You should have smelled I'm already dead."
He gave a dimple cheeked, leftward grin as he laughed.
"And it's not like she brought me into it, I brought in myself. And the more annoying you talk, the more I'll make it my problem. Tch, it's too bad though. You were both rather nice on the eyes."