Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Crossed Paths

Started by Laraine, June 12, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laraine

"Yes, your dead alright. A vampire. You are more on our side than on that filthy half blood." Raven smirked. "You feed on humans for a living. I'm sure you killed your fair share of them. She's no different. She's half...she doesn't belong in either world." Slowly she started to circle him as Raine was struggling with her shadow. Thankfully, up above a cloud passed by the sun, break the curse on her shadow and she bolted towards the group. Before Raven could do the same to Dao's shadow, Raine was there and stood by Dao, blocking her access to his shadow.

"I think.. that's quite enough Raven." Raine stated.

"I doubt it." Raven shrugged with a smirk. "I do say though, you've moved up in the world.. from a country bumpkin to a undead lunatic."

"Don't you dare say another word about Danny." Raine threatened.

"What? like how he was gutted so ruthlessly before your eyes?" She laughed. "He was such a easy kill...what did you expect? You both to have your happily ever after?"

Raine was slowly starting to get a little pissed. Even Danny's echo in her mind was being drowned out by the rage forming.

"Face it halfing...you will and always have no place in this world..."

Raine launched herself at Raven, who smirked and suddenly held out his arm, tentacles of darkness wrapped around Raine's legs and arms, binding her to the spot as Raven reached out and wrapped a hand around her neck, glancing at Dao once more. "I won't repeat myself vampire....drop him or I shall kill the halfling here and now. Don't think I wont.."

visualspice

"And if I kill your younger brother instead? I don't think you know who you're fucking with," he went on coolly, his grin still cheeky, but his eyes glinting with a hint of danger. "Vampire is just what I am, not who I am- but seems you can't get over the breed you are. Tch.." he looked the woman over. "A dime a dozen. If anything, at least your half sister or whatever has more class than the lot of you. And apparently has better things to do with her time than hunt after someone because she won't associate.... but I can see why." His grin turned mean. "So how important is he?" he went on, giving a laugh as he held the head lock around Richard tighter and gave a patronizing pinch to his cheek.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Laraine

Raine gasped as Raven's grip on her neck tightened. "You want to play this game? By all means." She hissed. In all honesty, the demons would let one of their own perish if it meant that they got what they needed, Raines death. While they respected their family, they also knew the risks.

"Don't think yourself superior or special Vampire....even Richard knew the danger when he took up the name of Risk..." She smirked. "We are demons, whatever you think....you have no sway on any of us.." She grinned and tightened her hold on Raine's neck, it was getting harder to breathe now and she struggled frantically.

"Make your choice vampire..."

visualspice

He wasn't sure his surrender would even work, but with an irritable twitch to his brow, he threw Richard to the ground and stared at the woman, expectantly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Laraine

Raven smirked. "That's a good vampire~" with a glance to Raine who was still choking, she raised a eyebrow and for a second it seemed as if she wasn't going to keep her deal. But then suddenly Raine was thrown to Dao, nearly running into him as she tried to get her bearings.

Richard coughed and was helped to his feet by the other demon woman and Raven smirked, crossing her arms. "See? That wasn't so hard was it?" She chuckled then glanced at Raine once more. "Half breed...remember this. We will kill you..."

Raine managed a slight glare to Raven as the trio vanished in a blast of dark energy without a trace left. It was as if they never were there.

Raine finally managed to gather herself and didn't look at Dao in the eyes. But she managed to pull a small smile from her mouth. "Ah, thanks Dao....for your help. Sorry you got mixed up in all this."

visualspice

Dao laughed simply, seemingly able to shrug off the whole thing as if it were nothing. He patted her on the shoulder.
"Come on. We should go back to the tavern and you can buy me a couple drinks," he suggested, playfully.

Laraine

With a soft smile and a shrug, Raine chuckled a little. "Why not?" She figured that after all that and getting Dao situated she'd be on her way. After all, not many others liked to deal with half demons. Although she couldn't help but be a little curious. On the way over she couldn't help asking. "So, your a vampire huh? I never even realized. Your really strong. Especially standing up to demons like that." She said. "Are all vampires that strong and fast? You move like the wind.."

visualspice

"Oh, are you impressed?" he asked her with a grin and puff of his chest. "And I couldn't say- but most vampires have similar traits. But you can think of me as more of a... rare breed," he went on, eyes twinkling and fangs showing as he smiled wider.

Laraine

Raine chuckled a bit and finally they started to get closer to the Inn again. "I see, well you are right about being impressed. I have never met a vampire before though. So sorry if I am bothering you with questions. Do you really drink human blood as well?" she wondered curious. She had never seen him drink anything but alcohol since they met.

Once they started to get closer though, Raine slowly began to realize that a few people were staring at her, obviously they were noticing her odd colored hair and speaking in hushed tones but she ignored the stares. It wasn't until they got into the bar and the bar itself was hushed that she began to little uneasy. After all, Richard had announced himself a demon with the same colored hair just a few minutes ago. So obviously the group in the tavern were bound to think badly of her now.

It was to be expected and she didn't blame them one bit. After the terrors her family had caused, pink hair was bound to be feared.

visualspice

If the stares affected him, Dao seemed not to notice. He seemed to easily brush it off and as they sat down he ordered them both a drink.
"As stiff as you can make it. We both had a long day." He gave the bar tender a wink who only stared at the pair before shaking his head and going back to the bar and pouring mixes of liquor straight from their bottles.

Dao could appreciate this strong drink, and once served, raised his mug up to her's as he leaned across the table.

"Here's to hoping after we wake up drunk, we'll forget about those little pests, eh?"

Laraine

Raine hummed at the others words and did raise her glass when he raised his and once they drank a bit Raine put hers down. She wasn't that thirsty and it was never wise to drink near a man anyways. While this man had helped save her, she was still unsure if she could really trust him or not.

So she let the other drink away while pretending to drink hers but really just nursing the cup and trying to avoid the stares. She grinned a bit at him though and chuckled. "Well..thanks Dao for the drinks, but I think I should get going." She went to stand up, pulling out the last of her own money and placing it on the counter.

visualspice

Before she could leave he caught her by the arm.
"What? Finished already?" he asked, laughing. "Tch, your drink is still half full."

Laraine

Raine made a face at the other ad rolled her eyes a bit with a slight smile. She sighed, realizing that she probably wouldn't get out of this without a drink or two so she simply sat back down. "Alright but only one drink. I am not getting drunk tonight. I think you drank enough for both of us." she chuckled and drank her glass and raised a eyebrow. "Happy now?"

visualspice

Her kept an eye on her before his grin grew. He laughed.
"I'd be happier if you drank another," he said, playfully raising his glass and ordering more.