Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Talking Bodies [private annnd mature content]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

The enchantress Esmeralda sat in her chair in front of her magic shop, watching as the men, women, creatures, and animals passed by. Today had been a good day. No worries. No problems. Nothing. Esmeralda's evergreen tight corset and sort skirt made her look...well seducing.

DaGlobster

Ketra.

It wasn't his favorite destination in the whole wide world, but if business called, he would answer. He thought he was done with Ketra, to be honest. Done with the chillier than usual weather, the hard-nosed people, their... unhealthy obsession with dragons.

He pulled his fur coat on tighter, displeased with the fact he had to hide his magnificent body behind layers of clothing. Cold blood didn't agree with the Adelan climate.

If only he had something...

It was two things that caught his eyes on Esmeralda's magic shop. The first thing was Esmeralda herself, sitting outside like a mermaid statue mounted on the hull of a ship. The promise of some kind of magical item that could help keep him warm, however, was what ultimately drove him towards her.

"Excuse me," he asked, smiling curtly to the enchantress.

"Are you the owner of this shop?"

Greenery

Esmeralda looked the creature up and down at had came to her shop and smirked. "I sure hope so..." Her green eyes scanned the creature. Her blonde hair was up in a high ponytail and seemed to bounce a little when she talked.

"How can I assist you?" She asked almost in a purr.

DaGlobster

Something about Esmeralda's tone of voice really captured Elaros, who was all about flirty speak.

"I need something to keep my cold blood warm. I'm afraid that while comfortable, this coat of mine is... lacking."

Greenery

Esmeralda got up from her seat and bit her lip. "I may have something inside for you to...keep you warm." She took his hand and led him inside. "Clothes are in the back." She smiled, letting go of it.

DaGlobster

Elaros, for one, was not expecting to get his hand taken. Still, the rush of warmth that came through him made him reluctant to let go. Thus, he followed her in.

"Enchanted clothes?" he asked.

Greenery

"And some normal ones." Esmeralda leaned herself against the counter top, clicking her finger nails against the  top of it. "And potions are on the left along with a few starter ingridents."

DaGlobster

"Potions? I have no need for those..."

Elaros approached Esmeralda again, although he gave her plenty of breathing room.

"I'm just looking for something I can wear to keep me warm. Something along the lines of a ring, or an amulet. Do you take custom orders?"

Greenery

She tapped her chin. "Hm...There is something that I could give you." Esmeralda purred and walked behind the counter. "I'll need some blood...or other bodily fluid from you.." She opened a drawer and pulled out a golden pendant with the sun on it. "And we need a fire."

DaGlobster

Elaros cautiously brought his hands to his chest.

"I'm not too keen on giving my blood. What other fluid will suffice?"

Greenery

Esmeralda chuckled and bit her lip. "Another fluid that creates life." She looked him up and down and leaned over the table. "I think you know.."

DaGlobster

"I had my suspicions," Elaros purred, and his own eyes scanned Esmeralda over.

"How much will all of this cost?"

Greenery

"For a unique creature like you? I'd say..... thirty-two gold coins..." Esmeralda came from behind the counter and traced his arm with her fingernail.

"Don't except something more than a simple..."She whispered in his ear what it was.

DaGlobster

Thirty two gold coins? A paltry sum for him! He smiled wryly when she whispered into his ear.

"And if I provided you with more coin? Say... forty two?"

Greenery

She tapped her chin and smiled. "I'll make it last longer." Esmeralda chuckled to herself, tugging at her belt to the back room.

DaGlobster

"Fair enough. You have yourself a deal," Elaros said, glancing over to the back room.

"Be warned, I'm not your average man."

Greenery

"That's what I'm counting one." She led him into the room where the bed was and sat himself down on the bed.

DaGlobster

Elaros took a few moments to evaluate her bedroom, before shrugging off his coat. He was wearing his usual attire beneath: Loose, airy garments that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Then you won't be disappointed."

Greenery

She cleared her throat and sat on her knees on the floor, leaning over to get a bowl. "Alright, undress if you don't mind."

DaGlobster

Elaros nodded, having been in many similar situations before. He undid the thin, satin belt that held his bottom to his top, and it floated away, like clothing made out of butterfly wings.

At first, his scaly crotch area was barren, but then some plates slid open, and his member came out. Truly, it was something to put mortal men to shame. The flesh itself (much like the flesh on the inside of Elaros' mouth) was a rich purple, and the thing actually had tattoos, flowing golden lines that traveled along the shaft in pleasing lines. Its length and girth... the stuff of fantasies.

"What do you think?"