Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Talking Bodies [private annnd mature content]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Esmeralda purred when Elaros' claws ventered down between her legs. "You're amazing...." She whispered, arching her back.

DaGlobster

"As are you," Elaros whispered back, and using the grip he had on her, he rolled back onto his back, leaving Esmeralda on top of him. He still didn't stop fingering her.

"You must consider me quite the source of nutrition..."

Greenery

Esmeralda panted as she continued to feel his fingers inside her, teasing her body. "Oh, yeah. I could gain some serious strength and power from you." She hissed, rolling her hips around slowly.

DaGlobster

"Good. Because this time..."

He trailed off, eyeing her wet slit hungrily as his fingers mechanically pleasured her.

"...I'm going to lick you until you come."

Greenery

The enchantress' heart sank into her gut. Never had a man nor woman offered to do that for her. "That would be an honor, Lord Elaros." Esmeralda purred, arching her back a bit..

DaGlobster

"It would be my honor," Elaros corrected, and he pulled her closer, slipping his claws out and moving himself so that his snout hovered just above Esmeralda's lovely womanhood. He took another draft of her scent, so distinctively hers, and gave her clit a teasing lick.

"Last time, I had mercy on you. Tonight will be different..."

He rubbed his snout against her, getting it all shiny with her juices.

"Very different."

Greenery

Esmeralda groaned a bit, Didn't want to stroke his ego just yet. "Good. I hate mercy especially in bed." She winked before rolling over on her back and propping her back up against the pillows. "Do your worse, drakkon."

DaGlobster

Elaros smirked, and he looped his arms under her legs so he could hold her and control her legs. He outlined her entrance with his tongue, before he got right to work, eagerly devouring her. He wanted to try out some new tongue techniques with her, techniques he'd thought up of in the several hours they'd spent separated, but that would come in a bit.

Right now, he was vigorously warming her up.

Greenery

Esmeralda's breath quickened as his forked tongue explored her womanhood. Groans escaped her lips as he worked expertly. His tongue felt so weird inside her, but the pleasure quickly crushed that sensation. The blonde enchantress arched her back a couple of times however never came.

DaGlobster

Of course, Elaros wasn't expecting her to climax during the warmup. But now that the initial phase had passed, it was time to really go to work.

His tongue went as deep as it could, searching every crevice, every corner, while he used his claws to play with her clit.

Greenery

She could feel his tongue venture deep inside of her and his claws on her clit. Esmeralda wrapped her legs around his head so that there was no way he was moving from that spot. Her hips started to shift in response while moans continued to come out of her mouth. She was in heaven.

DaGlobster

When Esmeralda's legs went around Elaros' head, he used that as an excuse to push even deeper against her, sending his tongue to new depths. He rubbed his snout into her, dragging his tongue against the bottom of her canal, and then the top, and then the bottom all over again.

Greenery

"Oh gods!" She exclaimed and placed her hands on his head and arched her back once more. Esmeralda had to get her breathing under control. Her eyes flickered a light pink as she fed off the sexual energy between the two.

DaGlobster

Elaros didn't let up for one second, only increasing the intensity with which he administered his tongue-dragging.

Greenery

Esmeralda's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head from the amount of pleasure.  Gripping the sheets, she tried to contain herself.

DaGlobster

His claws gripped her tightly, and his snout rubbed repeatedly against her clit as his tongue invaded her canal.

She was close, he could feel it. He just had to keep working on her.

Greenery

Her eyes now glowed with power. Esmeralda could no longer hold back and came with a shout, a pink wave pulsing out and shaking the room.

DaGlobster

Elaros let Esmeralda ride out her orgasm, until finally, he pulled away from her slit, licking the juices from his lips and staring at her hungrily.

"Absolutely delicious..."

Greenery

"T-thank you." She panted heavily, staring up at the ceiling. Even that was fabulous. "I-is that all, Elaros?" She asked, looking down at him.

DaGlobster

"All?"

Elaros laid back down next to her, smiling.

"It's only the beginning," he purred, and then patted his thigh, massive cock standing upright and ready.