Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To start a fire/Untamable/Attack [open to all]

Started by BlueClaw, September 19, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw finally arrived at the, basically, heart of Adella. She glared on at the site of dragons with gear on them, she couldn't wait to destroy what she could and take what treasures there were. She looked at the dragons, they looked so happy.....LIES!!! They were slaves to these men and some women!! Smoke began to rise from her nose. She had the ability to breath fire and spit acid, which was both very dangerous. She opened her mouth wide and let out the most intimidating roar she could, which made some dragons look her way, they may be able to see her, but the men couldn't....she was hidden within the tree line, waiting her opportunity to destroy everything. Her giant claws tapped the soft ground rapidly with anger as she lowered herself onto her front arms and lay down with a grunt. Waiting for nightfall*

JackieCat

Keyne's head shot up at the sound of the roar.  The other dragons were alert as well, but no one went to investigate, not yet anyway.  Keyne's night vision could see a shape in the trees, it was a dragon creature, but it was partially hidden by trees, so Keyne couldn't see many details.

She stepped forward, sniffing the air.  Her rider and sometimes companion wasn't with her now, but she was flying with other dragons and their riders.

'Who are you?' Keyne called out with her mind to the dragon in the trees. She didn't know what it's intentions were, what her intentions were.  From the scent of the other dragon, Keyne could tell it was female.  If it was malevolent, Keyne was ready for a fight.  The dragon sat down, facing the dragon in the trees, her silver eyes never leaving the shape in the bushes.  The other dragons and their riders saw that Keyne was on watch, so they went back to whatever they were doing.  Keyne was a large dragon, but still very small compared to some, five feet at her shoulder, but she had a long neck.  She sat on her haunches.  She was four-legged, and with two beautiful wings on her back.  Her silver scales glinted in the dim light, and her silver eyes were ever watchful.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

BlueClaw

*Blueclaws left eye opened in surprise at the voice that came through her head.* <"My my.....I'm very surprised you don't know who I am....maybe I can give you a reminder later...and freedom from those wretched THINGS you call your companion....just the thought of more treasure in my lair excites me.....heh....I'm the rouge everyone wants....."> *Her reply was cold in tone, but spoken slowly, as if she knew she couldn't be defeated. She lifted her head and growled at the dragon that was staring her direction, pretty....but Blueclaw was not interested in the subject matter at the time. Much less caring about the inhabitants that walked on two legs and called themselves wise.*

*After a few minutes had passed, which was rather boring, Blueclaw lifted her head and began to bark for her pack, wondering where they were at. Nightfall was almost here...Blueclaw felt a little intimidated at the multitude of dragons, and she was just one, and some were rather large....'maybe just raid and kill today'.....she thought.*

JackieCat

'I am very close to my companion,' Keyne sent, her tone growing cold.  But she did not move. 'And it would do you well to respect him, and respect our connection.'

She listened as the dragon in the woods called out.  Was it a summon?  Was this dragon going to attack?  It certainly didn't seem benevolent.  Keyne had only been sending her mental messages to the dragon in the trees, but now she sent the message only to the people and dragons in the clearing, the dragon in the trees wouldn't receive her message.

'Get ready to fight,' Keyne told the other dragons and their riders. 'It may be calling others.'

The others in the clearing immediately shot into action.  The dragon riders put on their armor and readied their weapons, the dragons adjusted their saddles and armor, if they had any.  Keyne had not armor and no saddle, and she simply sat there as the other dragons and riders got ready.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw rumbled in amusement as her pack replied from many angles of the area. They had them surrounded....and though they all had different abilities, they were just as lethal in close combat. Char had the ability to breath fire and spit fireballs. Etch had the ability to change her scale/skin color to camouflage. Dagger was rather dangerous and was of the water element, meaning he could control whether it rained in a spot or not, making a light storm into a dark lightning storm, and if there was any water nearby, he could easily use it to drown a dragon, or man. And of course, Blueclaw could spit acid and breath fire.*

*Once nightfall hit, Blueclaw let out more barks, along with skrees of command and instruction. With one on each side of the city, Blueclaw let out a roar and blew fire along the tree line, along with the others, they now had the city surrounded with fire that was ever so slowly getting closer. Once that was done, at the same time, they all four jumped from the fire and charged for the city.*

*Char began to spit fireballs at the buildings in an attempt to burn them down or destroy them. Etch on the other hand, lunged for one dragons throat with her giant claws ready to stab into the dragon. Dagger (using NPCs) began to slaughter as many humans/riders as he could. Finding the well, he levitated the water and surrounded one dragons head with it, trying to drown it.*

*Blueclaw ran straight for the very center of the city. Wanting to kill whomever governed this area or was king. Once she arrived at the building, she jumped up and dug her giant claws into the wall to help her stay on it, then began scaling the building with ease*

Saber-Five

Sir Rubin Morrell had been on one of his patrols in the capital on horseback when the dragon attack came. Needless to say he was shocked, it didn't make any sense. His country held the mighty creatures with the deepest of reverence. He understood that some dragons didn't care for Adelans' respect but why directly attack them? It didn't matter now, what concerned him at the moment was protecting his people.

A ring of fire surrounded the settlement and seem to draw closer while a pack of the flying lizards commit their rampage. Rubin galloped his horse as fast as he could through the streets as panic took ahold of many citizens. They ran in scattered directions as they tried to flee. The chainmail wearing knight spotted a dozen houses set ablaze in front of him. He could hear the screams of a child in one of them to his left.

Widening his eyes in horrified realization, the young knight got off of his horse and ran for the burning little house. Smoke fumes threaten to choke out his lungs but he forced himself through and until he came upon a little boy no more seven years old on his knee coughing successive and in tears. Even though the smoke limited his vision, Rubin spotted the body of a grown woman crushed by charred derbies, she was clearly dead. Knowing that they didn't had long before the whole place collapsed, Rubin rushed over to the child's side and grabbed ahold of him with both arms and ran out of the living room just as the rest of the burning ceiling started to fall.

Jumping out in the nick of time, Rubin roll over to the pavement with the boy in tow. Just as they stopped, the little kid tried to get up and run back to the destroyed building but the knight held him back

"MOMMA! MOMMA! MOMMA!" This boy screamed, as Rubin strengthen the forced hug as he whispered in reply.

"Stay put, she wouldn't want you to thrown your life away."

The little one began to whimper and suddenly let loose a tear jerking cry that asked why was this happening. Morrell held him there, knowing perfectly what the newly made orphan was going through for he knew the bitter cost of loss of those he loved. Despite being a grown man, a tear dropped from his right eye.

JackieCat

The second the other dragons attacked, Keyne burst into action.  She blew ice over the fire that was now starting to consume the buildings, putting some of them out.  She blew ice all around her, dousing many of the fires, and saving a few buildings, but the flames still spread.  Keyne looked over and saw a man helping a boy from his burning house, and she saw the other dragons fighting the attackers.

Keyne's sharp eyes caught the figure of a dragon running towards the center of the city.  Keyne took two running steps and then leaped into the air, flying after the dragon.  She flew over it and dove to the ground, landing on front of the gray dragon and blocking her path.

'Stop!' Keyne sent loudly into the other dragon's head. 'What are you doing?  You are killing countless being for no reason.  Tell me why you are doing this.'
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

BlueClaw

*Blueclaws feathers flattened at the site of the boy loosing his mother. She was very sensitive about young ones and didn't like seeing them cry. But she shook her head and tried to get rid of the thought and feeling of severe guilt.* <Because your riders took everything from me....and your not meant to be ridden in the first place!!! YOUR A DRAGON!!!> *She let out as shrill skree and jumped at the dragon with her back legs outstretched, ready to sink her giant claws into it and tear chunks out. She readied her arms to start tearing away at the female, her tongue so anxious to taste her blood.*

*Dagger decided not to drown the dragon, but its rider. Once he successfully did it, he went on to mangling the inhabitants of the city, ruthlessly killing without regrets or second thoughts. Etch was trying her best to take down one large dragon on her own, successfully tearing large chunks out of it, but it wasn't going well for her either. Char kept spitting fireballs as the ice dragons tried putting them out*

Saber-Five

Realizing this wasn't a time to mourn, Rubin told the boy to find safe place to hide. As he continue to hear the screams of his countrymen and watch how the attacking dragons continue the slaughter with such arrogance, the knight's sorrow gave way to into anger. He squeezed his gloved fists and set his emerald eyes blaze as that anger turned into sheer hatred. Dragons or not this pack will pay for the suffering they're causing.

Running back to the armored horse, he single out Dagger who was massacring soldiers and citizens alike in one square. Then Rubin charged on horseback toward the reptile as from the rear with as it was occupied. Seeing a fallen spear very close, Rubin kept one hand at the reins and lowered himself to grab for the weapon with the other hand as the horse continue forward. Back on top and nearing the creature as it was about devour elderly couple, Rubin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"FOR ADELA!"

Dagger turned around just as the spear came flying and stabbed him into the torso. Despite wound so the reptilian invader snarled in respond and wiped his tail at the knight and knocked him off of the horse. Hitting the pavement hard, Rubin didn't had time to stay down when Dagger unleashed a water attack at him. Rolling away and getting up Sir Morrell unsheathed his sword just as the raptor/dragon then charged. Wielding the blade with two handed Rubin stood his ground until the last second when he dodged to the left just as Dagger attempted to chop down his head. 

Quickly Rubin slashed at the neck once and Dagger screamed then he struck a second time and took off its head. While that happen the warriors of Adela, human and dragon alike reorganized and counter-attacked against the raptor dragons. Char soon found himself facing against a dozen dragon and their riders.

It drove him away from the ice dragons who continue to put out much of the fires that surrounded the city.

Etch on her part had contended with a second large dragon coming to her wounded compatriot's aid. At the same time a squad of soldiers with bows and crossbows fire a volley of arrows in harassment at Etch who had to try to stay alive with the two dragons assaulting her at both ends. Yes this pack had caught Kerta off guard with their brutal surprise attack but they if expected its people just stand around die without a fight they were sorely mistaken.

These dragons did not see themselves as slaves to the Adelan people but as their partners and allies. They were equally outraged at this devastation as the humans. They intend to make these violators regret of ever coming here.

JackieCat

Keyne dodged out of the way as the raptor attacked, but one of the raptor's claws snagged Keyne's shoulder.  Keyne roared in pain as the claw pierced her skin, ripping a hole and causing silver blood to fly through the air.

Keyne rolled away, and leaped to her feet.  She lunged at the other, opening her maw wide, aiming to bite the raptor around the neck.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

BlueClaw

*Blueclaws head snapped around upon hearing the cry of Dagger.* <"No.........DAGGER!!!!!"> *Blueclaw roared in anger and quickly barked for the rest of the pack to flee while she stayed behind. She quickly covered herself in acid and lay beside her dear friend whimpering and nuzzling his headless body. She had been with Dagger for who knows how many years, and now he was gone. Her best friend and pack mate, was gone.*

*Blueclaw got up after several minutes of crying and looked at the man who killed her friend and roared. Her mouth dripping with acid as she stalked towards him. She no longer cared about anyone else, she cared about avenging her dear friend. As she raised her unused wings, they cracked and popped as they opened, signaling she didn't use them often, and stretched her neck out as she roared at the knight. She would not leave till this one was dead for sure, and her friend had a proper burial. She would wait for the knight to make his move, because she knew, that if she made the first move, he would surely dodge and slice her stomach open.*

JackieCat

Keyne's eyes sparkled with tears as she saw the raptor mourning for her friend.  Keyne knew indeed the power of friendship, and she knew what this raptor was feeling, no matter how much of a killer she may be, the raptor was a being, just like Keyne, just like the knight who the raptor now stalked towards.

Keyne pitied teh raptor and her dead companion, but she could not let the raptor kill the knight, after all, the knight had only been protecting his people.  Keyne had to explain.

She leaped forward, and in three bounds she was stationed in front of the raptor, blocking her path to the knight.

'You mustn't kill him!' she sent. 'He was only defending his people.  You killed his people, you were the one who attacked, he was protecting them in the only way he knew.  It was either he die and let innocents die, humans and dragons, or kill a raptor who had willingly attacked and killed his people.  You cannot harm him!'
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

BlueClaw

<"ILL KILL HIM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! DAGGER WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!"> *Blueclaw brought up her right arm and attempted to slash the other dragons chest open, then go for the knight*

Wicked Basket

Unbeknownst to all the combatants, there had been a spectator quietly observing the battle. Ciaphas had been in Adela on business when the chaos unfolded, and he saw opportunity. That dragon had lost a friend. He could exploit that. He could forge a new dragon. Though he had never done anything that large before, he had no doubt that it could be done. A lot of souls would be required, however. Then again, a dragon should have no trouble acquiring many. Especially since this one seemed to have a propensity toward killing.

Ciaphas stepped forward just so that he would be visible to all present. Perhaps the beast would notice him and he could make his proposal.

JackieCat

Keyne noticed the newcomer all right, but she paid them no mind.  She dodged aside the raptor's attack and blew blue fire at her face.

'Whose orders?' she sent angrily, roaring at the same time. 'Yours?  Then it was your fault he is dead!  And killing the knight will change nothing!  It will not bring your friend back to life!  Why attack this city to start?  What did you mean to gain?'
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Even though he acted in self-defense and to protect lives, there was a part of Rubin wondered if he should've just captured the dragon instead. It was too late to take it back as clearly by the other dragon's enraged reaction and intend to avenge her pack-mate's death. Rubin brought up his shield and got into a defenvise stance, but watch as one of the Adelan dragons defended him from the raptor's wrath.

Then a strange man appeared for all to see, grabbing the young knight's full attention.

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw jumped over the dragon that was in front of her with her powerful legs and ran straight for the knight. She was still covered in acid, which could be deluded with water but so far, Blueclaw couldn't see any water left.*

*Blueclaw ignored the strange person that walked closer and closer. How dare he think he can just walk up calmly and expect her to change course! Him next...*<"A life for a life!!!">

Wicked Basket

Ciaphas chose to simply remain where he was. None of them seemed immediately interested in him at the moment, and that was fine by him. Who knows, if another dragon got killed he had an even better opportunity. Well, as long as it wasn't the dragon who had lost its friend. Then he would need to intervene. He needed that dragon alive if he wished to conduct business with it.

BlueClaw

[Slightly M post]

*Blueclaw let out a yelp when (NPC) a dragon rammed into her side and had her flying through the wall of a house. A scream of agony shook the spine of some of the people that lived there as a piece of the roof came down onto her left wing. She tried to move but couldn't get up due to the debris on her and the huge rock on her wing. Struggle as she may, she began to grow very afraid and hoped that this last resort would confuse them and think she got away, but then again, people and dragons alike weren't that stupid*

*She began to morph to her human form and wobbled a bit as she stood up. It had been a while since she had been in this form, so after taking a step, the wobble that came this time threatened to have her fall, so she placed her hands against the wall to help support her. Her long brown hair covered her breasts and rear, but not the lower front part, of course though, she didn't know that humans weren't supposed to be nude*

Wicked Basket

Ciaphas knew that now was his chance and immediately made his way over to the house Blueclaw had crashed into. When he arrived there was only a naked woman and no dragon. Ciaphas, of course, knew that dragons could shapeshift and knew immediately that this woman was the beast. He took off his cloak and draped it over her shoulders for some coverage. He would need to make this quick before the others came over to investigate and ruin everything.

"I can restore your friend," he told her cutting right to the chase. "Of course that would require something in return on your part. The terms can be discussed later, but you must decide quickly."