Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To start a fire/Untamable/Attack [open to all]

Started by BlueClaw, September 19, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueClaw

"Please bring back Dagger....Ill do anything....Why is this.....THING....on me? What is its purpose? Humans only use these! And why must this be quick?" *She looked at the cloak around her and grumbled as she tried to walk off and leave the area, hopeing he would follow, but of course, her legs wobbled and she fell to the ground, cutting her right arm a bit*

Wicked Basket

"So it's a yes then," Ciaphas stated. "Questions later. You didn't fool me, you won't fool them. It's time to go."

He walked up behind her, placed his hand on her and took them both into the spirit plane so they wouldn't be found. Everything looked the same, but it seemed ghostly and strange. Occasional orbs of light floated around freely. Lost souls.

"They won't see us now," he informed her. "While we're here, we better go retrieve your friend's soul before it leaves his body."

Ciaphas then began making his way over to Dagger's corpse trusting that Blueclaw would follow.

BlueClaw

*She looked around and followed him close while pulling the cloak tighter against her, not liking where she was at, at all. She looked away as she saw her friends body. He didn't deserve this...and she wouldn't let this happen to any of her pack again. Hopefully this man would bring him back so she could send the rest of her pack away while she would plan on how to kill the knight later*

Wicked Basket

If Blueclaw would look at her friend's body she would see one of the glowing orbs like the ones floating about, though this one was stationary. Ciaphas took it and put it inside a container that resembled a lantern. He then turned to face Blueclaw.

"If we are to do business I'll need to know what to address you by," he told her.

BlueClaw

"My real name is Crystal." *She smiled and a bit of hope could be seen in her eyes as she saw her friends soul. She was still very uneasy about this place and wanted out as soon as possible.* "Hurry because I do not like being here...."

Wicked Basket

"You may address me as Ciaphas," he replied. "And they don't like being here either."

He looked up at the lost souls floating about over their heads.

"This is what the world looks like behind the illusion of life and light. It's still our world, just a different side of it."

Ciaphas was silent for a moment and observed the hope in Crystal's eyes.

"Would you like to carry your friend," he asked offering the soul vessel to her.

BlueClaw

*Crystal looked at Ciaphas and nodded, holding her hand out and taking the vessel* "Im so sorry Dagger....we will get you back soon my friend...." *And, she thought to herself, that knight will pay for what he did to her friend.*

"Ciaphas...? I need to turn myself in or they may try to hunt down my pack.... I cant have any pack member killed again. We have been together for many years and I couldn't live with myself if I lost another."

Wicked Basket

"You do," he agreed. "But you're not going to. I don't work for free."

Ciaphas began walking away from the scene of carnage. He wanted to be a good distance away before returning to the mortal plane and being visible again.

"I don't plan on reviving you're friend in a traditional sense," he explained. "I'm going to forge him a new body, much like I've done for myself, and then place his soul into it. He'll be just as he was before, but in a different body."

BlueClaw

*Crystal glared at him* "Well tell me what you want from me already since we are safely away from everyone!! Goodness!!" *She held Daggers soul against her bare chest that was barely covered and looked at him*

"Ill pay you back but I cannot have my pack in danger!! If I am to be stuck with you I must appoint Dagger as temporary leader!! Then make sure they will not be hunted down!!"

Wicked Basket

"I'm a soulsmith," Ciaphas explained. "In order forge you a new friend, I'll need souls and plenty of them. Dragons are quite large, as you know. You will acquire the souls I need, but I will specify from where I want them. Forging something as large as a dragon will also take a fair amount of time, and you will do as I say until I am done. In exchange, you will have your friend back good as new."

BlueClaw

*Crystal glared at him and nearly threw the vessel at him, then remembered her friend and sighed.* "Fine....! What do I do first! Ugh you lower life forms are so demanding of things!!"

*Crystal absolutely hated taking orders. She felt like a 'riding dragon pet' when she was given them and wanted to kill him on the spot, but she wanted Dagger back desperately and knew he would probably be the only one able to bring him back*

Wicked Basket

"If you don't like my demanding ways then your friend can remain as he is," Ciaphas said flatly. "In the meantime I would refrain from referring to me as a lower life form."

Ciaphas stopped walking and then turned to face her.

"Come here. I need to be in physical contact with you to take you back."

BlueClaw

*Crystal grumbled while she came close to him* "Fine......" *She glared at him while holding the vessel. Once she was done with him, she would take pleasure in killing him. How dare he think he can simply order a being like her around!*

*While waiting on him, she held out her arm and looked at her pale skin, beautiful if she should say so herself. Though she wasn't one to be vain, she wondered what the rest of her looked like. She picked her dark brown hair up and smiled*

Wicked Basket

Ciaphas placed his hand on Crystal's shoulder and brought them back to the mortal plane. He then noticed her admiring herself.

"If you're going to stay in this human form, you'll need to wear clothes," he told her. "Humans don't normal walk around naked."

BlueClaw

*Crystal put the vessel in her mouth and quickly morphed back to a dragon. She didn't like being around him in her other form, she felt intimidated and vulnerable. Though she really should be in that form more often.*

*She turned her head, looking at her friends body and whimpered and began to walk towards it, wanting to be by him again. She glared at the knight whom slayed him and the feathers on her head vibrated with anger as she let out a roar. She would be back for him oh yes. And everyone he loved, she would kill them in front of him, then break his bones. She would toss him back into Adela. Oh yes. She couldn't wait to come back.*

Wicked Basket

"Let's go," Ciaphas told her. "There is much work to be done."

He then continued walking in the same direction as before, but they were at least in the real world this time.

BlueClaw

"I cant leave his body like that!! He must have a burial, even though he will be back soon! They will disgrace his body by using his meat or...or skin him and using his scales...or burn his body!!" *She placed the vessel in her medium length arms and whimpered, inching closer and closer to Daggers headless old body*

Wicked Basket

"There's nothing that can be done," he told her. "Forget that body. That's not him. What you hold in your hands is. Once I am finished he will have a new body and will be able to wreak as much bloody vengeance as he desires. Right now you will serve him best by helping me construct his new form."

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw grumbled and followed the annoying being in front of her. She officially hated him. She couldn't wait to come back and wreck havoc alone. They would pay for what they dared to do to her friend. Especially that knight....he would suffer for what he did to her friend.....*

*She followed the annoying being for what seemed like hours and she began to grow irritated. Showing it by swinging her tail back and forth viciously and tapping her giant claws on the ground in annoyance* 

Wicked Basket

"We're nearly there," Ciaphas announced, taking note of her obvious signs of irritation. "I would presume that you of all beings would understand the need for seclusion when you're being hunted."