Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To start a fire/Untamable/Attack [open to all]

Started by BlueClaw, September 19, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw nodded and sighed heavily before reverting back to her human form, feeling safer around him. He didn't seem like he would hurt her. But of course, shes made mistakes before...*

Wicked Basket

"So why did you attack a bunch of Dragon riders," Ciaphas asked. "It was a rather foolhardy endeavor if I do say so myself."

BlueClaw

"It is none of your business." *She glared at the back of his head and visioned tearing it off.*

Wicked Basket

"I suppose it isn't," he replied. "I was only curious if what you were trying to accomplish was worth your friend's life."

BlueClaw

*She held the vessel tighter and looked down sadly.* (Sorry for pathetic post. I had a good one then it was gone....)

Wicked Basket

Ciaphas looked over his shoulder and saw the sadness in her eyes. It seemed the cause was not worth the price after all. Ciaphas himself and to pay a pretty steep price for his own pursuits, but it had been worthwhile. One he would show them all. One day they would see the error of their ways.

"If you plan on trying again, you should prepare yourself now to accept the risk of casualties," he told her. "Attacking Adelans does not come without consequence. They are warriors first and foremost."

BlueClaw

(Would you like to make a separate thread now or what? If so, would you like it M or normal?)

*She spoke softly* "I understand that....but we've never been defeated before.....next time....and I may be stupid....but Im doing it alone....I cant risk my friends life again....

Wicked Basket

(OOC: Doesn't matter to me.)

"You are stupid," he replied bluntly. "That's a suicide mission. You will die and accomplish little."

BlueClaw

(OOC: Im embarrassed to ask for M. So you choose. Please....?)

*She winced when he said it, but at least he was honest. She looked at the vessel with saddened eyes.* "Thank you for your help...."

Wicked Basket

(OOC: What you have in mind will depend on if it's M or not, so it's up to your own discretion)

"This is business," Ciaphas corrected. "I don't do charity work. People take that as a sign that they can walk all over you, and I'm done being stepped on."

BlueClaw

(OOC: I honestly had nothing in mind but to continue this in a different area and if you wanted it to turn into a mature kind of thing later...goodness I cant explain well.)

"Im sorry that people have 'walked all over you'....But I will say Im not one to do that. But of course, why take a dragons word?" *She smiled just a little, then look at the back of his head, maybe she wont kill him....*

Wicked Basket

(OOC: I had nothing M rated in mind. As for a different location I'm not entirely sure where that is yet :P )

"Because I do not fear dragons," he told her. "Few, if any, could contest a master soulsmith, but that was something they simply didn't understand. Their narrow views blinded them to the true power and benefits that my craft has to offer."

BlueClaw

(OOC: Alright.)

*She looked down sadly and reverted back to her dragon form. She held the vessel tightly while contemplating a few things she had been wanting to think about for a while now*

Wicked Basket

"Why are you even so hell-bent on attacking Adela anyway," Ciaphas asked. "What have they done to you that you would be so determined to throw your life away?"

BlueClaw

"That is none of your concern...." *She replied harshly. She tried being nice to him but it was obvious how well that was working out.*

Wicked Basket

"I was just curious," he replied. "I was under the assumption that Adelans had good relations with dragons, but you seem to be an exception."

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw looked around and sighed softly, then saw a building* "Im guessing that this is your place....."

Wicked Basket

"It just might be."

Ciaphas place was a modest, but well-kept, cabin. There was a forge behind it, but it looked as though it had never been used. This was because it hasn't. Ciaphas only ever used it in the Spirit Plane. He entered the cabin and took a look around. Everything seemed in order, so he began going about his business.

"Before I can begin I'll need some kind of template to work off of," Ciaphas stated. "Assuming you're friend was similar in body structure, that would be you."

BlueClaw

*She nodded and looked around, unable to completely go into his home due to the form she was in.* "Its nice....sort of....template? Alright. Have fun using me...."

Wicked Basket

(OOC: I'mma thinking about moving this to Draconi Forest because it's near Adela and makes sense.)

"Come around back," Ciaphas commanded. "I need you to stand next to the forge. Soulforging must be done in the Spirit Plane, but you don't have to come with me this time. You just need to stand in one place so that I can make the template. You won't see me working, but I will inform you when I'm done. You'll just have to hold still until then."