Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To start a fire/Untamable/Attack [open to all]

Started by BlueClaw, September 19, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueClaw

*Blue nodded and walked around to the back and stood were she was supposed to with a angry face plastered on her. How dare he command her.....*

Wicked Basket

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. I'm having a very rough time irl.   :( )

Ciaphas vanished from sight as he entered the Spirit Plane and began to work. Blue would end up standing there for about half an hour before Ciaphas reappeared again.

"Take a break and stretch," he told her. "I'm almost finished."

BlueClaw

(OOC: Same)

*Blueclaw nodded and shook her whole body before stretching her legs out with a groan.* "How much longer?"

Wicked Basket

"About half way," Ciaphas replied. "I've never forged anything as large as a dragon before, so it will take some time. However, the fact that I have never done it does not mean that I am incapable. I assure you it is very much within the realm of possibility. Soulforging can accomplish many things if others would be willing to accept it."

Ciaphas was silent a moment before speaking again.

"If you require something to eat, I would take care of that now as well."

BlueClaw

"Ill be fine for maybe two hours." *She grumbled and wondered why he cared. Why was he even helping her?*

Wicked Basket

"I won't be," Ciaphas replied. "I'll be back shortly."

He then went inside the cabin to fix himself something to eat leaving the dragon outside alone. Sure there was the possibility of the beast trying something, but he was certain that the desire for regaining her lost friend would outweigh any animosity she harbored towards him.

BlueClaw

*Blueclaw snorted. Didn't even invite her in....how thoughtful of him.... She lay down on the ground and her head hit the ground with a THUD and she groaned loudly.* "Rude.....selfish......unthoughtful.....non human....thingy....."
(OOC: Sorry its been so long, I was in the hospital)

Wicked Basket

(OOC: That's quite alright. Your health is more important than any rp.)

Ciaphas returned with a bowl of soup in his hand and observed the dragon.

"What are you so down about," he asked.

BlueClaw

"Why do you care...." *She said with a cold tone. As if ice could have poked a heart, its possible that's what it felt like, not to her though. Maybe her tone would knock some sense into him...*
(OOC: Thank you.)

Wicked Basket

Ciaphas shrugged in response.

"I like to get to know my clients," he told her. "I want to be sure my talents are used for just purposes. My goal is to prove that my craft is, in fact, not evil or diabolical as was originally thought. It's just misunderstood."