Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I didn't need your help...(Blade #1)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, October 18, 2015, 08:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

It was the calm fall of night, the once bustling streets of Ketra were starting to fall silent, but not dead. Among the few that were still active during this time was a woman. she wore the same white dress she was known for, but this woman seemed to have other intentions aside from getting to her home. She walked into a alleyway and quickly changed to a more "appropriate" garb for what she was about to do. The woman changed to this garb surprisingly fast as he tied her hair up into a neat bun along with a piece of cloth around her forehead. The woman then sprinted down the alleyway until she made it to what appeared to be a rundown building.

The woman sneaked into the building with ease as she silently crept around, pocketing the valuables that were just there for the taking. Most people would think she's stealing from the poor, but in face it was quite the opposite. The woman was stealing from a infamous group who would harass the innocent, the woman thought that these buffoons should have a taste of their own medicine and so far it was working it quite well. There were hardly any guards in the area and the moment the woman spotted one she'd take cover and wait for them to approach at the sound of her footsteps. As the guard rounded the corner, the woman drew what appeared to be a dagger and stabbed it through the guard's throat. She made sure to cover his mouth so his gurgles wouldn't alert the other guards. She smiled as she sheathed her blade and continued to take as much as she could. She seemed to get a bit too careless as she was suddenly knocked unconscious by a club to the back of the head.

The woman opened her eyes, everything beginning as nothing more than a black blur but everything eventually adjusted as the woman finally awoken. She looked around and saw that she was tied down to a chair, her daggers and pistol were gone and it was just her and a man sitting in front of her. The man smiled as he lovingly stroked the woman's cheek and smirked,"Ah, the lovely thief finally awakens? How fare you thief?" and before the woman could answer, she was struck across the face by the man. She gasped from the sudden hit and only looked at the man with her cold eyes,"I swear if you kill me, others will know...they'll come after you." The man only laughed at her pathetic attempt at getting free,"And who might come to your rescue? You're just a pathetic woman who should have just stuck to whoring. Is that why you're a thief?" The woman only remained quiet, it was not true that she was a whore. But, she didn't want to lay into that subject and only continued to stare. There had to be something she could have done, but the thought had entirely slipped her mind as she was struck once again, the look on the man's face suddenly changing to a angered expression,"Answer me when I speak to you! Now, who are you?" The woman remained silent, she couldn't reveal who she was. This time, instead of the strike, she received a punch which in turn made her scream as he chair tipped over. Surely someone had to had this poor maiden in distress.