Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair (DragonSong) [M]

Started by Gligar, January 18, 2016, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gligar

"Elena. Elena Stanfield."

She giggled. "Alright then, shall we go?"

DragonSong

"Ladies first," Noel said with a smile, giving her a theatrical bow and a grand wave of his arm in Leon's direction.

The cat-shifter rolled his eyes, waiting a few paces away and glancing back at them impatiently over his shoulder.

Gligar

A skip in her step and mischief in her eyes, Elena followed the cat. These two look like fun! she thought.

DragonSong

Falling into step on either side of her, the half-demon siblings exchanged a quick look behind her back. It didn't happen often, but they could tell they were thinking the same thing.

This should be entertaining.

"So, sweetheart," Noel said after they'd been walking for a while. "We could probably make it to the city by morning if we kept going, but you must be tired. You want to make camp, just give a shout. This is your show." He gave an innocent, charming grin.

Leon snorted. "Innocent" was one word that had never described his brother in his life.

Gligar

Elena could probably guess the game these two were playing, and suppressed a smile - if she was right, this was a game she really wanted to play.

"You know what? Yeah, I feel like resting a bit." she said, trying not to giggle.

DragonSong

"We could make camp here," Noel noted, stopping and looking around. "Let's move off the road a bit."

He ushered Elena and his brother further into the fog. "Well this won't do," he muttered. With a snap of his fingers a fire jumped to life in the middle of their little group, burning away some of the gloom.

Noel settle down with a sigh. "There, much better." He gave Elena a smile. "You come sit by me, sweetheart. Leon's not very sociable."

The cat snarled at him, curling up with his back to the flames.

Gligar

Elena sat next to Noel, smiling. "I can see that."

She cleared her throat. "So...exactly what are you two?"

DragonSong

He chuckled. "Oh, we're just travelers. My brother's a shifter, as you may have noticed, if that's what you meant."

Trying to redirect her attention, he asked, "What about you then? You're a witch, but what kind?"

Gligar

Elena had a very, very strong hunch that he was hiding something, but said nothing.

"Mmm. I'm a flame witch, specializing in making things go boom and all that." she said, rolling her staff in her hands. "I also dabble in primal magic from time to time." That last bit wasn't entirely accurate, but if he wasn't playing all his cards then she wasn't either.

DragonSong

"Fire, huh? Like I said, my kinda girl." He sort of smirked at her.

Leon gave a low chuffing sound, giving his brother a pointed look.

Noel waved a hand at him. "Alright, alright." To Elena, he said, "My brother is pointing out that the point of making camp is to get some rest. You go ahead, sweetheart, I'll keep watch."

Gligar

"If you insist." she said. She lay down by Noel's side, placing her hand on his lap and nuzzling in beside him.

DragonSong

Noel started a bit, then blinked down at her, grinning. "Atta girl."

Leon huffed and rolled his eyes again. If his brother wanted to keep watch- though he figured he'd be watching the witch more than their surroundings- let him. He was going to get some sleep.

Gligar

Elena's body twitched against the half-fiend. She started to roll, unconsciously, away from Noel.

DragonSong

Noel glanced down at her and shifted a bit so she was curled next to him, leaning onto one arm so most of his lower body was pressed against her.

Leon shifted closer to the dying fire in his sleep, a soft rumbling starting in his chest.

Gligar

Elena opened her eyes halfway. She giggled when she saw Noel curling up next to her.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said, her voice unusually soft and low.

DragonSong

He arched an eyebrow. "What's it look like?" he returned playfully, lips curving up in a teasing smirk.

Gligar

"Seems to me like you're getting comfy. Hee hee hee..." she said, rubbing against him a bit with her body. The witch started blushing.

DragonSong

"Mmhm. Very comfy." He looped an arm around her middle, tugging her against him with another smirk.

Gligar

Elena shivered a bit as he looped his arm around her side. She held him closer, smiling.

"Your reason for helping me...it wasn't entirely innocent, now was it?"

DragonSong

"Sweetheart." His grin turned wicked, mismatched eyes glinting. "Nothing about me is innocent."