Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Uninvited yet Welcomed Guest (DaGlobster)

Started by Saber-Five, January 31, 2016, 05:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

One moment Meeta Neferatri was sleeping soundly in an pleasant bed at a decent inn at the Golden City of Essryn. The next she awoke to find herself laying on some kind of mat in a strange place, very strange indeed. She frantically got up looking left and right, dressed in her traveling desert themed cloak. This hallway Meeta noted was certainly not of Essnryi design.

Gods where am I? The young woman thought in disbelief. Then Meeta realized that she didn't had her dual swords on her and only bag of clear blue diamonds tied to the waistline of her cloak. She had won this newfound wealth in a pit fight two nights before. That wasn't on the Essnryi half-breed now, more occuiped with figuring out what is this place.

Then out of the courner of her eye, Meeta spotted a tall figure nearby, staring at her...

DaGlobster

To the unfamiliar, the hallways, chambers, and dead-ends of Stygia's castle were arguably about as deadly as the demonic dragoness who resided there. Stygia, while powerful, was paranoid, and one of her greatest worries was that somebody would come to spirit away her riches when she was gone from her castle.

When Stygia occupied her castle, she spent almost all of her time sleeping in her acid pit inside her treasure chamber (to which Meeta was close, but not inside of), which, of course, left her undead guards to patrol the halls of her castle, as they once did in life.

The figure took a few moments to register Meeta's presence, but it eventually stepped out ofthe shadows. A half-skeletal corpse, wearing a breastplate and mail and clutching a bastard sword in one of it's rotted hands. Its eyes burned a deathly blue, and it opened its mouth in a silent scream as it charged forwards, intent on splitting Meeta's shoulder with a downward swing.

Saber-Five

To her brief horror it was one of the undead she was facing. Meeta stood as the creature came at her, until survival instincts kicked in. When the zombie slashed sideways for her head, Meeta ducked her head avoiding what could've been a fatal blow. The young girl then countered with a hard upper cut for the corpse soldier's head. Upon impat the head flew off evidence of her newfound stregnth, then she grabbed ahold of the sword arm and tore it off.

With a high kick to the breastplate she sent the rest of the undead body flying several feet away before it crashed into some ruined knight's armor on displayed to the west wall, causing a huge noise of broken metal. Taking the sword and casting away the dismembered limb, Meeta heard mutiple of footsteps coming from the corner of another hall on her right.

Instead of fighting further, Meeta fled away opposite way and barging into the another room for shelter.  When did she closed the door behind her and locked it, Meeta turn around and saw the huge treasure trove. Rendered stunned at such mountain of wealth, she looked on and eyed up a pool of acid near it.

Wait there something in that pool!

DaGlobster

Meeta entered Stygia's treasure hoard from one of the side entrances, nestled snugly between two mountains of treasure. While the acid pit was deep, Stygia floated near the surface, her grandiose form visible just beneath it.

The pit started to bubble as Stygia awoke, and the first thing out of the pit was her head. She was an exceedingly beautiful dragonness, with obsidian scales that glittered with the effervescent green acid she slept in. Her wings stretched out, shaking off the acid on them to the side, and she held onto the rim of the acid pit with her foreclaws.

She gazed down at Meeta, and strangely enough, she smiled.

"Oh, what do we have here? A little intruder?"

Saber-Five

A dragon, an actual living breathing dragon! That was line of thought that repeated in the mind of the now frighten Meeta. She never seen the dragons that were famed in the lands north of Essryn, to be in the presence of one was a horrifying reality. Meeta gaped, speechless before the dragoness whose lair she accidently disturbed.

Then the door behind her burst opened, revealing two undead guards, armed with blood stained axes. They came at the intruder in a rush but, but she skillfully dodged their strikes while Stygia looked on. Meeta cut down one guard on the left into several large pieces, but the remaining one knocked her new sword from her and tried to cleave her head in with its weapon.

Meeta sidestepped him and used both arms to grabbed the zombie helmeted head wretched it off from the shoulder. She toss it over to the side away and lifted the body and threw it over to the wall, where broke all of its limbs at the sheer pressure of being slammed there. The relief of her victory was short-lived when seeing the dragon again, Meeta froze once again.

DaGlobster

Stygia watched on as this woman made short work of her guards, and she simply smiled when she turned back to face her. Her original weapon had clattered on over to Stygia, and she picked it up.

"Quite the strong one, aren't we?" Stygia purred, and with a small burst of acididic apor from her nostrils, the sword she was holding broke apart and melted.

"So... what are you?" she said as she rose from her pit of acid, letting Meeta see the sheer size of her.

"Treasure hunter? Glory-seeker?"

Stygia chuckled.

"Avenging widow?"

Saber-Five

The mixed blooded Essnryi could only stand and watched, taking in the size of the dragoness. Upon questioned further, Meeta slowly regained her courage bit by bit, enough to answer back in a respect mixed with fear.

"I am none of those things mighty Dragon. Well... I do seek glory somewhat but it's not what you think. To be honest I don't know even where in the Gods am I?"

DaGlobster

"Really, dear. Lying to a dragon? Tsk tsk."

With a closer look at the girl, Stygia noticed the cloth bag hanging from the girl's belt. More importantly, she could hear the diamonds clinking inside.

Stygia exploded into inky black smoke, and it whirled around and shrunk until it reformed into her human form. Giving her hair a sexy little bounce, Stygia smiled. She was wearing a little black dress, tight to the form and designed to show off every inch of her.

"I'm only going to ask you again. Why are you here?"

Saber-Five

Not only a dragon but a magic using shapeshifter too! This just get better and better, Meeta considered to herself cynically. Despite the fact she was facing against such a being, the young human grew more bolder but not foolish enough to outright insult the dragnoness.

"I'm Meeta Nerfetrati from Essryn. Like I said before I don't know where I am, probbaly the north but that all I can guess. One minute sleeping in a bed at my room back at the Golden City, next waking up in a hallway and fighting off one of your...guards then running into this room."

She looked back at Stygia with strengthen resolve. Sure she was still very much afaird and didn't want to die in unknown place like this. Yet a part of her felt the need not to back down on this matter, perhaps it was the fighter within her. Such behavior would tell the dragon woman, that her intruder was sticking by her story.

DaGlobster

Stygia sighed, and took a few steps towards Meeta.

"I like your style, so I'll give you an offer," Stygia said, and a darkness flashed through her eyes.

"Empty your pockets. Give me every last bit you've got. And I might let you go."

Saber-Five

The darkness in Stygia's eyes were eering to say the least but when she demanded Meeta to hand over her valuables. She was about snapped back before holding her tongue at the last second.

Meeta held her ground firmly and replied.

"With great respect Dragon I will give it all away freely if you would fight me in hand to hand combat at...your human form."

Having been a former slave for years, she knew how different nobles acted. Despite being a fire breathing beast, Meeta had the feeling that this one saw herself as a highborn person entitled to many things. Considering that Stygia seem to have only undead servants around, it must get boring at times even with treasure. Perhaps this distraction would get her some more time to live slighty a big longer. That assuming if Stygia actually did agreed to this challenge.

DaGlobster

Stygia laughed, a light, beautiful laugh that definitely shouldn't come from a dragonness.

"Why would I stoop to your level? You're stupider than you look." Stygia said. She smiled, so that Meeta could see her daggery fangs.

I'm not even going to loot you. It's not worth my time. I'll just spit your corpse out onto my treasure pile to rot."

In another flash of dark smoke, Stygia turned back into a dragon, and she came lunging out of the smoke, intent on biting Meeta's torso so she could pick her up in her teeth.

Saber-Five

Meeta dodged at the last moment to left side when Stygia's mighty jaws clamped down where she was. With no choice but to fight the mixed blood Essnryi, quickly countered by slamming a fist at lower jaw dragon. Styiga would discover upon impact that it was a stronger punch than one expected with normal humans.

DaGlobster

Indeed, the punch caught stygia off guard, but it would be the last time. While Meeta didn't quite punch with enough force to send her reeling back, it definitely got her attention, and she snarled. Rather than turn to face Meeta, Stygia lashed out with her tail, intent on swatting her before she could recover from her punch.

Saber-Five

The former slave was sent flying when struck by the tail. The force of it caused Meeta to hit the wall several feet away in crushing impact, cracking that part of the wall in the process. It should've killed Meeta, instead she grunted in tormented pain while slipping back down to the floor. Her body already began its healing process but she still fell prey to unconsciousness due to the violent blow. She may have enhanced strength, reflexes, and rapid self-healing, Meeta was still partially mortal.

DaGlobster

Stygia took a moment to assess the damage she'd done. When she saw that Meeta wasn't moving, she started taking some cautious steps over, not quite sure if she was dead, unconscious, or faking.

After that punch, Stygia was on her toes.

Saber-Five

The Dragoness would note that her inturder was indeed still alive. Styiga can hear Meeta breathing slowly and can see that she was in an knocked out state. Though Meeta did began to open her eyes slightly. Upon seeing the dragoness in front of her, she acted on instinct. Meeta leaped toward Styiga and wrapped her robed body on top of the dragon's neck.

Then she wrapped arms and legs at the neck in a firece grip, chocking the dragon with more super human strength.

DaGlobster

Gods, she certainly was a springy one, wasn't she? Nevertheless, Stygia had to commend Meeta for trying to choke out a dragon, but with Stygia at her full power like this, it was a hopeless endeavor.

Stygia swung her neck into the wall in an attempt to stun Meeta and get her off.

Saber-Five

Stygia's counter-move played off. Staggered by the combined impact of both the wall and the dragon, Meeta let of and fell into a pile of gold coins.

She rolled down until stopping at the floor, her desert robe torn up, revealing her naked form. Meeta looked up to Stygia in defiance before saying.

"You're powerful, but I believe you can't beat me in your other form."

Surely such an accusing insult should be answered and...corrected.

DaGlobster

Stygia snarled, noxious fumes coming out of her nostrils.

"I'm going to enjoy breaking you," she growled, and sure enough, the goading finally paid off. She shifted into her half-dragon form. She looked almost identical to her human form, save for her grey skin, black wings, razor sharp tail and claws, and the way her limbs ended with scales past the ankles and wrists.

"You wanted me like this?" Stygia said, and she cocked her hips. She didn't bother with covering herself.

"Come and get me, then."