Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Uninvited yet Welcomed Guest (DaGlobster)

Started by Saber-Five, January 31, 2016, 05:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta didn't know if she will survive this encounter but by the gods, she will give it her best until the end.

The half-Essnryi girl got up, took off what's left of her robe. Rolling her neck for a second, she charged straight for the dragoness. With a short jump, she launched a right kick in midair, aiming for Styiga's face.

DaGlobster

With such a telegraphed move, it was easy for Stygia to counter. She caught Meeta's leg as it came flying with one arm, stopping her momentum. Stygia was still incredibly strong in this form, and she used her strength to slam Meeta onto the ground while maintaining a hold on her leg.

Saber-Five

Meeta hit the ground hard. She gotta admit that was a stupid move in painful hindsight. While Styiga had a firm hold on the right leg, Meeta still had her left. With that free leg she struck violently for the dragoness' left rib.

DaGlobster

The kick caught Stygia, and while it didn't catch her all that off guard, it caught her nonetheless. She let go of Meeta's right leg, but immediately went back onto the attack, throwing a viscous stomp at Meeta's stomach.

Saber-Five

Meeta cried out in torment when the mighty foot crashed into her gut. She tried to free herself but couldn't break loose due to the violent weight.

DaGlobster

Stygia pressed down with her leg. Since her legs and arms were still dragon from the knee and elbow down, the talons on Stygia's toes threatened to pierce Meeta's skin and tear her guts out.

But they didn't. Instead, Stygia let up with the pressure.

"Oh, you were talking so mighty. As if you could fight me. Me!" Stygia said, and she chuckled.

"When I'm done playing with you, you're going to die," Stygia said, and she passed her hands over her abdomen.

"Not before I have a little fun, first."

Saber-Five

The half Essnyri girl stiffen a moan that threaten to come out due to the pain. It was all she could do in that moment while laying helplessly beneath Stygia.

DaGlobster

"Such a pitiful creature," Stygia said, and satisfied with her words, she simply walked past Meeta. Her tail whipped out and wrapped itself around Meeta's neck, squeezing tightly as she dragged the woman behind her. The cobblestones in her castle were rough, and after a few moments of painful dragging, Stygia grabbed Meeta by the hair and lifted her to her feet.

Saber-Five

Meeta struggle and gagged for breath with the dragon's tail around her neck while the rest of body scrapped against the cobblestone. When it stopped, Meeta found herself being lifted up painfully by the hair. She saw an opening in the midst and slammed a fast series of punches for Stygia's gut area.

DaGlobster

Meeta's attacks were unexpected, sure, but Stygia had her in a position of advantage. Meeta only got to land two punches before Stygia moved to toss her by the hair and into one of her treasure piles.

Saber-Five

Meeta fell into the pile face first, being semi covered with coins, jewels, and others valuables in the process. She was trying raise herself back up but struggle to and was left her open to more of Stygia's punishment.

DaGlobster

Stygia propelled herself towards Meeta with her wings. Her first goal was to slam into the woman hard enough to stun her. After that, she was going to straddle Meeta and let loose with a series of punches to the head.

Saber-Five

The young human had just turned herself around but only to be slammed back into the golden pile. She spit out blood from her mouth in reaction, unaware of the coming torment.

DaGlobster

Stygia grinned madly and cocked back her arm. She grabbed the side of Meeta's head and threw her first punch.

Saber-Five

The punch jolt Meeta's head back. It was only the beginning of course. Stygia wouldn't be settle for a light revenge it seemed.

DaGlobster

Stygia rather liked how Meeta's face felt on her knuckles. She grasped the woman's head in both of her hands and slammed it against the pile of hard coins.

"Not so tough now, are we?"

Saber-Five

It was a fight in itself to stay conscious for Meeta. She grunted some more and bit her lip to keep from screaming. With defiant eyes, she threw a right hook for Stygia, targeting for the jaw.   

DaGlobster

Stygia caught the wild hook, and then delivered a powerful hammer blow to Meeta's elbow, intent on breaking it.

Saber-Five

This time, Meeta didn't held back from screaming when her elbow broke. Sure it would heal at a faster rate but it wouldn't stop the suffering.

DaGlobster

Stygia smiled at Meeta's agony, and continued to hold her now broken arm.

"Oops," she said, and giggled.

"I guess I don't know my own strength."