Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The King's General

Started by Parkway, February 22, 2016, 07:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

Abigor had to choke his emotions back.  He sat though to those close they would see him tremble.  He tried to pick up the goblet but the sweet liquid sloshed about and he set it back down. 

Turning so he looked directly into his eyes.  "Normally I would ask how you could question that.  But, I have given you reason have I not."  He didn't look away.  Just kept his gaze on Sabre.  "I lied Sabre.  I lied to you and myself for far too long."  He now picked up the goblet and took a healthy gulp.  "I lied believing just loving you from afar would be enough.  It isn't."

He reached out and touched his hand.  Finger just barely touching Sabre's.  "I find when I am near you I want to be in you.  I want to kiss you and then kiss you again.  Which means because I cannot focus I put you in danger.  I am not good for you.  I will not ask you to give it ll up for me.  No that is selfish.  So many depend on you and now that you have returned they cannot lose you again."  He took another drink of the sweet liquid.

"But even saying that I cannot allow anyone else to oversee your safety.  I cannot live without you.  Nor do I want to.  Nothing would be worth it without you.  I love you Sabre, it is my greatest joy and my heaviest burden.  I love you.  Want you. Need you.  Always have and I always will."

His fingers dug into the wooden table creating long stretches in the wood.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre felt that touch and he closed his eyes.

"I cannot live without you....I do not want to live without you. I will announce you formally as my consort if we return." He said softly.

"I have found things out Abigor and I would share it all....everything.....starting from now nothing will be hidden between us."

He took a sip of his wine.

"My mother was a Warp Demon....Zenethor is a Warp Demon.....they have the same mother, though Zenethor was not...is not...aware he had a sister, I found this out when I recently spent time in the Warp with my Grandmother."  He reached for some bread, his fingers were trembling.

"What I told you back in the Tenth....it is true....my father fed my mother Angelic blood, but I am not a half Angelic like Jelenis....in fact I am anything but Angelic....it enhanced me, how many times did my father put me through the purity ritual to ascertain my bloodline, I was affirmed as pure demon every time."

He lowered his eyes, terrified he would be rejected.

"This was about power and about a legend, the legend of the Shar'Unitor, I only  found this out from my Grandmother recently too...she would not elaborate further."

He chewed his lip lightly and looked up half afraid that Abigor would get up and leave.

"Abigor....nothing has changed for me in spite of any of this....I want to be your lover....I want you to bed me....remember here it was weaker....the power it is called the 'Flare'....I will control it....it is merely a defence I am told like any other....my apprehension and fear of what we would do like any virgin might feel sparked it." He whispered embarrassed.

Parkway

Abigor listened to his King.  It was the most expressive either if them had ever been.  Here on the mortal plane, in some rancid tavern....yet none of that mattered.  To him it was perfect.  For once it was all as it should be.

"Sabre, I don't need you to do that.  You are King and as such I am content now that I am hearing you tell me all this.  It makes sense."  He did not move his hand away in fact his fingers entwined with his love.

"I thought you truly didn't want me and came up with the ruse to keep me away.  Push me away.  I felt humiliated.  I was wrong.  Seeing you here.  That you came, I cannot tell you what this means.,

He wanted to hold Sabre.  Caress him.  "You came Sabre, this means everything to me."

Finally he processed the rest.  "A Warp Demon!  Sabre, you have to return!  You are the one we speak of as children.  Can you go back?  Who is training you?  Is this why you went there?"  He peppered the King with a prattle of questions.  If Sabre was the one to unite the rings he had to go back.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre wrinkled his nose only succeeding in making himself look adorable.

"I don't like it there Gor.....I went because I thought you did not love me anymore, grandmother summoned Zenethor's father, his name is Kondor and he makes Zenethor look gentle!" He said.

"He was not pleased I left, what was it he called me.....oh yes.....a cheap slut and your leashed bitch." He pouted slightly.

"Anyway we don't have to go anywhere just yet, we can go back later to the furore we are going to find! Kora was none to happy...Zenethor is furious I wager, can you imagine what Ana will do!"

He tightened his grip on Abigor's fingers.

"We have unfinished business do we not that involves me in your bed and at the mercy of your desire. I do not care that it is here....perhaps here is fitting!" He purred softly.

Jelenis Tythe

Talan watched from his space at the table as the pair spoke.  This had to be this King Abigor spoke of, it was apparent from the looks they shared and the entwining of the fingers that it had all been a massive misunderstanding after all.

Abigor was a very lucky demon, the King was the most stunning and beautiful thing he had ever set eyes on.  He had thought demons to be ugly misshapened creatures, but it seemed such a thing was untrue.  It almsot hurt to look at his king he was that perfect and beautiful.

If only Goldeneyes were here, he would likely say he was more beautiful, he could be vain when he chose.

He nodded to himself and rose, happy to go secure a room and go to bed.....tomorrow was another day and he wagered the moans of pleasure that might come from another secured room that eve might keep him awake!

Parkway

Sabre was magnificent.  No, that word didn't do him justice. 

"I can only image Master Zenethor's wrath.  Forget Ana, she will blame me completely."  He laughed as it felt like a relief.  "Maybe you are right."  He gestured with his free hand around the place.  "I know longer think it matters where we are.  All that matters is that I love you.  It matters not here or there.  I just want to be with you."

He finally looked at everything on the table a soft smile crossed his face.  Blackberries.  "You do know how to spoil me."  He scooped up two placed one in his mouth.  He handed the other to Sabre. 

"I think you should return to the warp.  Hear me out."  His fingers tightened reassuringly.  "If you are the chosen one, this may be where you need to train.  If you go back and hold your head high, it won't matter what he called you or said.  Soon you will be more powerful than he is, in every respect Sabre.  I would go with you.  And you don't have to answer now.  Just think about it."

He didn't want Sabre throwing away such an amazing chance.  He was a warp demon!  It made sense now.  It all made sense.  "I will support you Sabre.  Do what I need too."

He looked over at the table he had been with and noticed Talan getting up.  "I had wanted you to meet someone I met.  But he looks to be securing a room.  Something about him, Sabre.  I want to help him.  I also want to get Flori's brother out of the tenth ring and bring him back here.  Maybe go to her parents.  I don't know why, but I cannot feel a certain bit of guilt towards her."

Jelenis Tythe

"I spoil you because I know you." He said softly.

He grimaced as Abigor talked about going back to the Warp, he really did not want to go, but if Abigor thought he should he would try again.

"You had better come with me, though be prepared they will think you below them....I am of her blood and she considers me below her!"

Sabre's eyebrows rose at the mention of guilt about Flori.

"You detest her.....but I have been thinking about something grandmother said about her.....she said she was in love with Bouli. Warp Demons, especially one as old as she has the sight.....may be I should see the truth of it....let Flori choose what she wants....who she wants."

He would give Gor whatever would make him happy.

"Her brother's life is yours to do what you want, free him...kill him....it is your choice."

His dark gaze flickered towards Talan.

"A  Pyromancer ......wild untamed magic Abigor.....your new friend is a rogue.  They are unpredictable and dangerous.....he can look after himself you know."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre gave a soft smile and tugged at Abigor's hand.

"Is it not high time we secured a room." He whispered softly.

"My innocence still eagerly waits for you...nothing has changed in that respect."

A memory came to him in that whispered moment, an old one, when they had first discovered each other.

"Unless you would rather return to the Tenth to the Gardens, a certain maze with a secret ivy clad trail with a small ruined temple." He purred.

"I seem to recall almost begging you to have me there."

The heat in him was growing, the need to be close to his Gor, the desire to be mastered by him, loved by him.

"Do you still want me Abigor?" He said rising, whispering the words softly into his lover's ear..

Parkway

He hadn't thought of that moment in forever.  It is odd, you go through your daily life and then a memory comes back or you are reminded of one, like now.

He smiled.  "I have a room Sabre."  He said it softly and tilted his head in the direction of the stairs.  But his smile told he that Abigor remembered and remembered it well.

"I want nothing more than our first time to be special Sabre. Not sordid for you deserve nothing but beauty and love.  Yet I won't pretend, it frightens me the thought of back home and  all the interruptions that we would face, plus your light force.  I fear that most of all."

He wasn't ashamed to admit it part of being strong was to admit fear.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled wanly, of course he would fear that which had stopped them before but somehow he knew here the Flare would be weaker.

"Abigor I understand, which is why it will be here in this place in your room, no interruptions and the Flare never bothered us in the Mortal Realm." He whispered.

"How many times did you get close to having your way in the Fortress.....how many times were we moments from it and nothing happened."

He stroked Abigor's face lightly leaning to kiss his mouth.

"Tonight I beg you again.....I want you to have me......be my master for this evening....teach me.....make me cry out for you." He whispered softly, needfully.

"I am an Incubus am I not.....a Warp Incubus at that.......sample me.....delight in me."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre pulled at Abigor's hand with a sweet smile, one that spoke of what might come.

"Come Abigor." He purred.

"Let us be together...finally...just you and I."  He turned towards the stairs, he felt so warm, so heated, so needful of his lover.

Other people in that tavern watched them jealously wondering how the tall dark haired man got the luck of it when this one had come in.  Perhaps he was the silver haired one's pimp, may be he had a very deep purse to afford something so lush and beautiful.  They watched that beautiful sinuous body weave towards the stairs and prayed that after the dark haired one was done they might be able to pay for a turn.

One tall swarthy man asked just that to Abigor, catching his sleeve as he passed.

"How much for yer whore once you are done? Will three gold cut it?"

Parkway

Abigor was in a dream like state following Sabre.  It was perfect.  Sabre was perfect.

Then a mortal spoke words that had the hairs on the back of his neck standing.  He let go of Sabre's hand and with lighting reflects gripped the man's throat his eyes blazed and nostrils flared.   "I wouldn't even allow you to touch my horse you foul piece of shit."  He squeezed until the man's face was a light blue before throwing him against the wall.  He looked back at the other patrons,  "I would suggest none of you approach us, this was mild as to the next one who offers me something."

He gently took Sabre's arm and quickly lead him to their room.

Abigor closed the door and immediately took Him in his arms and kissed Sabre with a low, hungry groan, his tongue entered Sabre's mouth without mercy as he pressed him against the door and drove his shoulders tightly against it, Abigor pressed his body to Sabre's the rhythm of his hips pressing and needful.

Throughout his body, everything tensed.  He ripped at their clothing, tearing Sabre's shirt free from his body, Abigor's mouth never leaving his lovers.  Moans of ecstasy were about all he could utter.  As his hands went down Sabre's back to his buttocks and pressed him closer.

Only pulling away to direct him to help him remove his clothing. 

There would be nothing that would keep Abigor from Sabre this evening.  The General was too far gone to stop feeling the power of the Incubus which would truly become his lover. 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was at Abigor's mercy in those moment, slave to his need, his desire. His runes shone with a pale lilac light and his body felt so very warm.  He moaned under Abigor's ministration, his hands guided by his lovers.

They broke apart from each other's lips momentarily and Sabre stared at Abigor with undisguised need.

"I love you....truly I love you!" He breathed.

He looked towards the bed and then back to Abigor.

"Make it special for me Gor.....please!" He breathed softly.

Parkway

Before he could say much, he once again forestalled conversation with a kiss that was animalistic and lustful he smirked wickedly against it.  His nails tore at the skin of Sabre's back, as his mouth grazed down to pluck and suck and bite at his throat, as his desire to cause pain and to wrestle dominance became starkly clear, the smirk faded, the grip on his ass tightened, he sank his teeth into his  shoulder as a warning. 

Abigor pushed him to the bed as his removed the rest of Sabre's clothes.  He was in awe of the incubus' beauty.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre learned very quickly that it was Abigor who was master of this tryst and would likely be so in all forthcoming liaisons between them.  Here in this chamber he was not a King, He was not a Prince, he was Abigor's lover and the older demon would be the one who would teach him....and was King inn this domain.

He gave a soft cry as he was bitten, it was not of pain, not the hurting sort anyway, it was to further fuel Abigor's desire, the Incubus knew it was what his partner enjoyed, fed from.

The moment was going to happen so very soon, he knew that, and he was a little scared as any virgin might be, but he remembered something his Grandmother said about controlling his emotion, fear of the unknown was just an emotion, he pushed it away from his mind and concentrated on the growing passion between the pair of them.  Was it this intense for Kora and Ulric?

Jelenis Tythe

It happened between them, that moment when Sabre lost his remaining innocence. He was caught in a maelstrom of emotions in that moment, pain, pleasure, desire....emotions and feelings that had been pent up for so long, released by Abigor.

His fingers had gripped the sheets of the bed, his eyes closed, trying to not focus on any one emotion but allow himself to be driven by them all.  His soft cries fuelled the Abigor's lust and need for him all the more until it was done and they both lay side by side on the bed.

"I love you." He said softly to the General who growled softly in the aftermath of his desire.

"Now you have had your fill of me....do you still feel the same way for me?" He asked tentitively.

Parkway

Abigor had never felt the emotions he did with Sabre.  Everything was twice as sensual.  He felt wave after wave of pleasure.  Guided by his love for Sabre.  A love that grew stronger with every passing day.

It was deeper then anything he had ever imagined.  His love for Sabre that is.  All encompassing.

Standing within the cage of their desire a hot surge of need and anticipation rushed through the large demon.  Never had he felt such crazy energy, n one but Sabre made him so hunger for his touch.

Abigor's expression was appreciative and predatory, lips brushed Sabre's softly. His touch was skilled, deliberate, as he traced the outline of Sabre's lips with the tip of his tongue. Small caresses, yet each brushed fire across his fingertips, his body trembled. 

When they lay together in the aftermath and Sabre spoke Abigor rolled over and held him tightly.  Planting light kisses all over his face.

"No Sabre, I don't."  His voice rumbled it was still thick.  "It has only made it stronger.  My love for you is more than I could have ever hoped for.  You are my everything Sabre.  I live and die for you."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre nestled himself within Abigor's hold, content to lay there basking in the warmth of his love, but it was short lived as he gave a soft gasp of pain, his back felt as if it were on fire.  He rolled away from his lover and sat up breathing heavily in pain.  It felt as someone had just branded him all down his spine.

"Gor...please......my back!" He said through gritted teeth.

On inspection Abigor would find ten small circular runes from the nape of Sabre's neck to the bottom of his spine finishing at the small of his back, each one containing the symbol of each Ring.

"What is it?" He whimpered softly as the last rune appeared the Tenth Rune for the Tenth Ring containing the symbol of Sabre's House, the Night Stalion.

Everything had been so beautiful and now this, Sabre's eyes teared up in confusion.

Jelenis Tythe

In his mind Abigor would hear a voice, female, old, telling him that he had to bring Sabre to the Warp with all haste, to get the King to open a portal, promising him all manner of private pleasure with Sabre once there as well as the chance to train with his mentor's father.

Sabre could not hear it, the message was subtly crafted for Abigor's ears alone, perhaps if he had not been so distressed at the new marks on his back he might have picked up on the threads of the communication.  For now though he was oblivious, more concerned that runes were appearing on him without him marking them.

He waited for Abigor to tell him what they were, it felt like Rune Pain but he could not be sure at this point.

Jelenis Tythe

So many things were coursing through Sabre's mind, things he needed to do at home, things he needed to put right, things he needed to sort out starting with Flori.  He would give the Queen her freedom, but the child would remain his.  He would give her the choice of who she wanted to be with, whether she remained in the Rings with the child or whether she left, he would also give her brother the same choice.

Nothing would change with regards to the Angelic in the Pits....he was the enemy.

Jelenis was the hardest thing of all to decide what to do.  It was not the boy's fault what his father did, but the Fifth too were enemies. If Jelenis would unite his kingdom and swear fealty to him he could release him, let him go with his stable boy lover.

The runes on his back burned so, not like any ordinary runes.