Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The King's General

Started by Parkway, February 22, 2016, 07:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

The pain had started to subside a little and he was acutely aware of Abigor's fingers trailing his spine as he examined the new runes. He gave a soft little cry of pleasure wanting the General to know how much he liked it.

He turned and moved to kiss Abigor again, his Incubus blood was in full meltdown now, having experience the greatest pleasure he had ever know at the hands of his lover.  He wanted to be Abigor's again, to experience it over and his body almost sang with the need of it.  He knew he had to go home, he had to go back to the Warp but in this very instant he wanted to stay in this shabby little room with his Abigor.

Would the General give in or would common sense and duty prevail?

Jelenis Tythe

Abigor would hear a voice in his mind, a male voice, deep commanding like Zenethor but not Zenethor, it demanded compliance, obedience, it spoke of training, of learning secrets.  It was the voice of a master to a pupil, a stern father to a son almost.

"Come to me Abigor, bring Saberion, make him open the portal you must both come to the Warp!"

"You will learn under me boy, as did your mentor...you will learn to become a warrior in the truest sense...you will be able to protect that which you love...the one who moments ago moaned so wantonly beneath you."

Kondor's voice was relentless as he spoke only to Abigor, making soft insinuations, hard choices, innuendos of what the General could do in the Warp in private with his lover.

Parkway

Abigor felt over his Rune's and it worried him.  Thinking he caused this pain to Sabre.   

But he faintly heard an old woman's voice but none he recognized it was so faint he thought he was hallucinating.  But the next voice he heard loud and clear.   "Come to me Abigor, bring Saberion, make him open the portal you must both come to the Warp!"

He squeezed Sabre's shoulders.  "Shhhh, please don't...Someone is calling to us.  Sabre we must return to the wrap.  This is where we must go but we go together.  I hear a calling.  Open the portal King.  Open it."  Abigor was firm but kind.  He also wanted Sabre to know he would be there by his side.  Whether it be lover, friend, or confidant.  He would not leave him again.  "It is why your Rune's burn bright.  They are calling upon you so we must go.  I cannot lose you, please Sabre.  I cannot lose you."

He truly thought if they didn't obey the Rune's would consume him.  This could have just been his own fears playing with him but that voice not to mention the faint one right before that seemed to understand what was happening to Sabre and if that was where they needed to be he would do what he had to.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked to Abigor in mute confusion.

"You want me to go back there? Kondor will likely beat me half to death and as for Grandmother I left without her permission." He said quietly.

He lowered his eyes and chewed his lip in anxiousness not wanting to go there, but Abigor seemed most insistent.

"Fine." He said softly reaching for his discarded clothes.

"Get dressed." He sounded weary and broken in that moment.

He pulled on his shirt and breeches and then his boots and took a breath starting to concentrate on the words that would open the portal to the Warp.

"Be wary Gor...whatever that voice promised you....there will be a price for it."

The air before them shimmered, coalescing into amethyst sparkles and a breeze rippled through the room.

"After you." Sabre sighed.