Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

A walk to town

Started by Anonymous, September 27, 2006, 12:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kali entered the villiage and looked around. There were a few taverns, some shops and grocers, a few Inns, and people scattering all about the place. She looked down at her companion, "Well," she said, her scottish accent thickly shining through "I suppose the best place to rest is here for the evening. Now allst I've got to do is find an Inne that allows pets." She scoped the area, "How about we check out a few shops?" She eyed the floral shop, "Oh, flowers!" she thought to herself, "I'd love a rose..." and she started walking towards the shop.

Anonymous

"An inn that allows pets?!?!" Avi said in an angry tone.  "How many times must i go over this, I am not your pet, I am a companion!"

Anonymous

"Well," she called behind her as she made her way towards the shop. "I know you're not a pet..." she stepped in through the door and was greeted by the welcoming aroma of lilac and roses. "...But no one else does..." she wanderred to the back of the shop and looked around. "White roses!" she exclaimed in wonderment. She loved white roses, she scooped up a bundle of the freshly cut flowers and walked to the counter to pay for them. She turned down to Avi as she counted her coins, "Plus, if you remember well, I do have a pet..." she tapped her bag at her side at handed the money to the shop keeper. "Darea doesn't like being locked up in there, home is home, and comfortable, but new places excite her, you know that." She walked out of the shop and looked around. "So, where should we go next?"

Anonymous

Avi looks enviously at Kali's new flowers. "I would like to get something new and pretty for myself, i have no idea what though. So we should go shopping"

Anonymous

Kali tucked a rose behind her ear, and then carefully assembled a small crown of them, she laid it curtiously on the felines head and bowed to her. "Your highness," she said with a smile in her voice.
She stood upright and looked around, she saw a few clothing shops, one in particular had pretty dresses in the window. "Oh!" she exclaimed and ran towards it. "Shopping sounds like a great idea," she called out. She came to halt imediantly as she spotted an Inne that had a sign that said "Pet Friendly" next to the door.
"Right after we get a room." She walked towards the Inne, hoping Avi would follow.

Anonymous

"Why do you have to be so ... I dont know, uck with your randomness and love of 'pure' things?" said Avi in a not so nice tone.  Avi was aggitated for some reason, and she felt no need to hide it.

Anonymous

Kali ignored Avi and walked into the Inne. "Hello," she greated the Inne Keeper warmly. "Do you have any rooms open?" after they were situated with a room, she finally retorted to Avi. "Why do you have to be such a... well... fickle... bitch?" She looked down at her friend for a moment and then whispered her 'key' into her bags 'ear.' It opened and just as it was about to pull her in she set a hand on Avi and sucked her in as well. Kali landed softly on her bed, and looked around the cloth walled room. "Darea!" she called out, "I'm home!" She watched as a small gremlin pulled itself out from a pile of artifacts and rubish Kali had collected over the years.

Anonymous

"I am 'a fickle bitch'  because i would rather not appear to be vagabonds as you so often portay us as, I am beautiful feline of grace and beauty and the world needs to know this.  And if you would just try you could look just as beautiful as i do, and dont let that thing of yours touch my I'm not in the moods for its filth to be all over me" Avi retorted in a better-then-you kind of tone.

Anonymous

Kali detestfully looked at Avi, "Darae is much cleaner than I think even you are love," she picked up Darae and set her on her lap, hugging her feircly. "I missed you," she told her. She looked back at Avi, "In order to be completely beautiful, one should have a beautiful personality as well." Kali walked over to the stove and set the kettle on, she began mixing herbs and such to make a honey wheat tea. "Would you like some tea?" she asked Avi. She watched as Darae rummaged threw some things and retrieved three cups.

Anonymous

Avi then hiccuped and all of her fur turned white, started by this she jumped up in fright, and then said "I hate these curses, would you be able to do something about my hideous new color? or do i have to wait until it just wears of like usual?"  After a moment of thought she realised she was hungry and stated "i am hungry, that must be the problem.  i would like to go hunting, would you let me out of here? so i may find something"  (note to druggedoncori: remember Avi feeds on magic not other things, i don't know if it matters i just thought its good to remind you ^_^ p.s. i heart you)

Anonymous

Kali looked down at Avi and sipped her tea quietly, she waited a few moments and continued to drink her tea and pet Darae until all of her tea was gone. She then stood up and walked over to a pile of viles with potions in them. She grabbed a small velvet black pouch near the base of the pile, and pulled out a couldron from onder a cupboard. "Hold on a moment." she said. For about twently minuets Kali slowly worked at her goal, she added the dragons blood and hog hairs, and then she opened the black pouch and took out some of the grain like substance that was inside. She throw it atthe cauldron and jumped back, it exploded into the air with a purple flame. She then looked at the cat, "It's ready, and it's bath time for you my dear Avi, the only way it'll work is if you completely submerge, do you mind?"