Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All I want is a new outfit. "M" (Joelle)

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2009, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Nothing wrong with being a rogue. I say it's more fun to ride the fine line of the law anyways." Nykui said. "Why thank you. You're very handsome as well." She like getting complimented by men...and women both. Nykui couldn't help but be a bit vain, she was a nymph after all. She happily accepted being swooped up by Darius and carried into the bath tub. She gave a little yelp as she was twirled about. The water was warm and felt very good. "So tell me, darling. What would you like to do first?"

Anonymous

"Whatever you wish," he whispered, starting to kiss down her body. "Anything at all." He held her close to him, kissing her, nibbling her ears, and in general showing her what a gentle- but aggressive- rogue he was. "What do you think? Shall you dominate me, or shall I dominate you?"

Anonymous

Involuntary shivers ran down Nykui's spine as Darius started kissing all over her body. There was something about making out in a tub of hot water that made everything feel extra good. She liked it when people said they could do whatever she wished. She in turn started biting and sucking on his neck. "Hm. What do I want?" She asked playfully, trailing kisses down his chest a ways. "I think I'd like for you to be the dominate one. And please don't hold back any, I like aggressive men."

Anonymous

(OOC: you might want to put an M on this)

"As you wish," he said, and with that he held her, still gently of course but tighter, (so she would not get away) against the tub and lowered himself onto her, making wild passionate love for all he was worth. He did not worry about hurting her with his manhood, and his kisses were fiery, so that they would probably almost feel hot to her lips. He could hold out for far longer than most men his age and hoped it would please her, but in the meantime he was having the time of his life. He had not realized that he had held back his passion for this many years. How long had it been since he'd had a good... a good fire-quenching, as he used to call them, for it did seem that once he'd done what he was doing now that it did not need to be done again for a very long time. (Or was that just because his profession had not allowed him to spend a lot of time with women?)  How long had it been? When at last he lay spent (though he would probably be ready again shortly), he kissed her hair and held her tightly to him still. "I hope you are as pleased with me as I am with you right now," he whispered hoarsely.

Anonymous

Nykui held onto him tightly as he entered her. She loved the feeling of a man first entering her, specially a man she'd never been with before. There was something new and exciting about it that made chills run down her spine. She returned his fiery kisses just as passionately. The way his hard shaft felt thrusting in and out of her made moan involuntarily. She's had other things in mind for him after he had had a chance to rest a bit. "Yes, I'm very pleased with you. Tell me when you are ready again. I want to do something to you."

Anonymous

"Do something to me?" he asked with a mischievous wink. He knew what he thought she was speaking of, but he'd never met a woman who actually liked the idea of doing that to him. Still, the idea was sinking into his subconscious, and almost before he even realized what was happening, he was ready again. "Do you know, I've never had that done?" he asked, sliding off of her and letting her free. "I've never met a woman who actually wanted to. They were all either interested but too nervous that it was taboo or too disgusted by the idea. But I want you to do it to me, Nykui..." He had waited for that for so long....

Her very name was like a spell, a spell that he chanted over and over again, softly as he lay back and waited for her to move close to him again.

Anonymous

Nykui was too astounded to do much of anything at the moment. She'd never met a man who had never had a woman give him head before. "Seriously? You've never had oral? I fell sorry for you then, but you're lucky you found a girl who loves giving a guy head." She said giving him a mischeivious wink. He appeared to be ready to go again, so she moved up to him. "You're going to like this. I promise." She said as she lowered her mouth down onto his cock and started sucking. Nykui had always been very gifted with giving blow jobs, so hopefully he liked his first experience with it.

Anonymous

"Oh...Nykui..." he moaned. The sensation he was feeling now was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. It was like what he felt as he was entering her, but a thousand times more intense, so that he almost felt like he was going to lose control as soon as she'd started. It was a good feeling, though, and he was so pleased with the way he felt after she was done that an idea was forming in his head.

"Now I would like to do the same thing that you just did to me, to you," he said with a grin. He hoped she wouldn't object. He'd actually tasted- or tried to taste- a few women before, and it had seemed to please them (even though they made him stop), but he'd never tasted a nymph, like Nykui was.

Anonymous

Nykui was very pleased that he had enjoyed her ministrations on him. She loved pleasing men, and women honestly. Though she was more over joyed to hear that he wanted to please her in the same way. "What ever you want, big boy." She said as she laid back and spread her legs for him. She looked a little different than a human in that area, though it all still worked the same. She some what hoped that he wouldn't notice the difference since it would take awhile to explain it.

Anonymous

He didn't notice the difference, either because, had this been old Earth, he would have needed glasses, or because the warm water and the effects of her ministrations were making him slightly sleepy. Whatever it was, he didn't. She tasted pleasantly sweet, and he tasted her for a long time, until he felt her lose control and even slightly after. Then he went up by her head and put his arm around her shoulders, stroking her hair until she came back to reality.

"How do you feel?" he asked her with a wink. Now that they had both pleased each other, what else was there to do? "Got any ideas for what we could do next?"

Anonymous

Nykui was a bit exhausted and very relaxed after all they had just done together. She lay there breathing silently for a moment, enjoying how he stroked her gently. "Mm. That was wonderful. I feel very relaxed and tired at the same time. You are very talented at pleasing a woman, my sir knight. As for what to do next, whatever you wish. I'm up for anything right now."

Anonymous

"Let's sleep a little. You look tired. And then, I'd almost forgotten about that massage you'd promised. My back could really use it." He started to rise from the tub, looking around for towels to dry them both. Darius fully intended on carrying Nykui to the bed. She looked so relaxed! He couldn't believe that after all these years, he hadn't lost his touch. It made him feel good inside.

Anonymous

Nykui moaned a little, "A nap does sound wonderful. I feel as if I couldn't move if I wanted to." She continued to lay there in the tub as Darius got out and got a towel to dry off with. "Yes, a massage for you is certainly in order. I'll give you one as soon as we both wake up."

Anonymous

When he had dried off, he lifted her out of the tub and dried her off himself. Carrying her to the bed, Darius tucked Nykui in before climbing in on the other side. He put an arm around her as he started to drift off to sleep. As he closed his eyes, he wondered something. He knew that Nykui was probably not interested in having just one lover, but he had to wonder what would happen if there was a girl out there like her who would like to love just him.

Anonymous

Nykui went into lazy mode, which was okay since it seemed like Darius wanted to take care of her himself. He lifted her out of the tub and carried her into the bedroom to tuck her into bed. That was nice, she hadn't had anyone tuck her in since she was a little kid. That was hundreds of years ago. She also enjoyed the way he cuddled up to her. Normally the people she entertained did their business and then was gone. It was nice to actually share some down time with a lover for once. If Nykui had been the type to settle down, she'd have wanted to settle down with a man like Darius.

Anonymous

When he had woken, Darius couldn't wait to get that massage, but he'd better not push Nykui to wake up, he thought. In fact, he thought that after the massage was complete, he might just go to sleep again. Why not stay in bed a little longer?

Anonymous

The nap was very refreshing and much needed. There was nothing that felt better than a nap in the middle of the day. Nykui was slow to wake up and in fact she just laid there for a moment with her eyes closed. It was only when she felt Darius stir beside her that she opened her eyes. "Hello there sunshine. Have a nice nap?" She asked him, stretching out as far as her arms and legs would go.

Anonymous

"I did," he whispered, kissing her cheek. "But now, I'm awake, and I never knew my back could hurt this badly. I need that massage, please," he said. "And besides, there's something I need to ask you that I'm not exactly sure how to ask you."
Darius took a deep breath.

"Have you ever been pregnant? Not that I'm too concerned, due to my age, but let's just say it's been known to happen that someone my age made a woman pregnant. I wanted to make sure, just in case, that you were...um... taking precautions." He immediately felt like an idiot for making love to a woman without asking if they were protected. He realized that she must think that he was an idiot, too, and blushed. Darius was not one to blush often, but when he did, it wasn't a pretty sight. He had been known to blush in places he'd forgotten existed.

Anonymous

Nykui slipped on something to wear, she didn't really care to lay around naked for no reason. After that she crawled behind him and started to massage his shoulders and back. "You can ask me anything love." She said as she found a rather hard knot and started trying to work the kind out of it.

After he had asked his question she couldn't help but smile. "You don't have to worry about that, sweetie. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm not exactly human. I'm watch you call a Moontouched Nymph. We're a special race of Nymphs. As such we can only ever have one child. After that we're completely sterile for the rest of our long lives. Lucky for you I've already had my one child, so you don't have anything to worry about. If you want to know more about my species just ask, though I warn you it's rather strange."

Anonymous

Darius was intrigued. "You have a child? Why aren't you with your child, then? " he asked. "I wish I'd had a family, when I was young enough to," he said sadly. "Knighthood is a lonely life though- although maybe now that I am retired, I can at least get married. If I'm not too old. Sometimes, I worry that I am too old," he sighed.