Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All I want is a new outfit. "M" (Joelle)

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2009, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She laughed at his confusion. "My child I haven't seen in probably a hundred years. She is still in the fey wild, which is where I am from. She was just a regular nymph unlike me and was given to a lovely family. You see, us Moontouched were basically made to save the nymph race. We have the ability to be male or female and we only give birth once. Don't ask me why, that's just how we were created." She explained a bit in detail to him. "You're not too old. One is never to old for anything if they put their mind to it."

Anonymous

"That's not what I meant," he said. "I meant that other women might think I'm too old to be marrying. What about you? I mean, I know you're not the marrying, type, right? But still. Do you think I'm too old, or do you think I've still got some life left in me? I would hope I'm not the worst one you've ever had."

Secretly, he hoped her answer would be the latter.

Speaking of which, he had at least one more question about her. "Was there anyone you've had that you wish you hadn't?" He asked. "Maybe they had a strange body odor or they had skin problems or they weren't able to pleasure you. If you can answer me that, I'll answer any question about knighthood that you'd like to know, too."

Anonymous

"No I don't think you're too old for marriage. I've know a lot of women who have preferred an older man than a younger one." She answered him. "Please, of course you're not the worst. Let me tell you, I've had some pretty....uh inexperienced men in my time."

She thought about an answer to his question for a moment. Nykui had been at the brothel for so many years and before that there was the random hook ups she'd tried, so it took her a moment to recall most of them. "Well I do remember this one woman. Gods, I don't know what she was, but she looked the rear end of a horse. I did my duty though. I had to, she was paying me so much money. So why'd you join the knights?"

Anonymous

"Most people don't join because they want to. I joined because my father had been one and it was expected that I be one too, as his oldest son," he said. Darius' answer bored even himself, but at least the question had been simple to answer. Then again, he hadn't asked her a simple question, so he didn't suppose it was fair. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

Anonymous

Nykui continued to gently rub his back, neck and shoulders. The poor guy had more knots on him than a fisherman's rope. "That's a good enough reason I suppose." She stated, not really thinking about anything at the moment except tackling Darius' muscles. "Um....well....I guess I could ask if you ever regret being a knight."

Anonymous

"I do. Not completely, but in some ways. For one thing, I've had to kill a few people." For a softhearted man like Darius, killing was never fun. "For another, I was away from my family a lot. And for a third reason, I was so busy trying to save the world that I never got to court a lady or have a family. But such is life. Sometimes we have to do what our families want and not what we want, and those who do get the chance to do what they want are lucky and few. What about you? Did you ever have any dreams you never got to see come true?" he asked.

Anonymous

"Not really. But when you live as long as we do you have a lot of time to pursue your dreams. I guess I just want to live happily, doing what I love doing. That's pleasing people and giving them at least a moment of happiness in an otherwise depressing world." She answered him, though she knew it wasn't much of a question. When it came to long term goals and dreams, Nykui had the mind set of a teenager. She was a live in the moment kind of person and really didn't care to think ahead or behind.

Anonymous

He sighed. "You are lucky then, to live so long. I'm just a lowly human, and I'm already sixty. I have twenty or twenty-five good years left, probably, and then death shall claim me." He was so sad then that Darius wished he could stay with Nykui forever.

Anonymous

Nykui could tell how upset Darius was and wanted to do something to help him. "Oh don't be so depressed my love. Humans are not lowly. Why they're some of the most gutsy, courageous species I know of. They throw caution to the wind and say to hell with it. I like that kind of attitude, so don't belittle your own race. Living a shorter life isn't a bad thing. There are days when I get tired of living so long. It doesn't matter the length of days we live, what matters is how we've lived them. So don't pout so. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Anonymous

"You could try to find me a wife so that I don't die alone. Or... you could let me stay with you whenever I wish so that I'm not lonely all the time now that I'm retired," he said with a grin. He turned his head and kissed her cheek. "Although, I have to say, I did enjoy coming out of retirement to rescue you."

Anonymous

Nykui giggled. "Trust me, I'm very glad you did as well. Otherwise my long lived life would have been shortly over. As far as wives go, I'll keep my eyes open for you." She said as she enjoyed the kiss he placed on her cheek. "But, you should come and see me whenever you want. I'm usually here all day, every day."

Anonymous

"Of course I'll still come to see you. Do you think I'd forget the woman who gave me the best time I've had in years?" Darius asked with a wink. He groaned softly as he felt a knot dissolve that he'd probably had for months. Nykui was an excellent massage therapist.

He hoped she'd get all the knots out soon, but for now, he felt like taking another nap and just letting her do her work. He could see how doing this kind of work would be fun for some people.

Anonymous

They fell into a bit of silence for a few moments. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it was shared silence. She was happy just paying attention to working out the knots and kinks and he seemed equally as happy to just letting her work out the knots and kinks. She was enjoying this afternoon more than she thought she would. An idea just struck her then. "How about after I finish massaging you I model some of the outfits I just bought?"

Anonymous

"Absolutely," he whispered. That would certainly be enough to keep him going for another round. "I can hardly wait... but please, take your time on these knots. I should have come for a massage ages ago, but I didn't know you then." He wondered if sometimes those massages were similar to what the old Earthlings called chiropractics.

Even if they weren't, he still felt he should have come here sooner. Even the most dedicated knight sometimes got lonely, right?

Anonymous

"Honestly I'm surprised you haven't come to us before. We host many of the knights in the area. Residential ones and traveling ones, we've entertained them all. You should come here for all your massages, no you should come to me for all your massages." She stated as she worked extra hard to make him feel relaxed.

She massaged for awhile longer until she felt that all the kinks had been worked out of him. Then she hopped up from bed and skipped like a young girl over to the pile of clothes she had gotten. "Now which should I try on for you first? How about this one?" She asked holding up a tiny white outfit. It was two piece, the bottom was a solid fabric, but the top was made out of very sheer lace.

Anonymous

"Wow," he said. It looked amazing. He was already imagining how he could reach up and feel the soft yet firm cushiness of her chest through the fabric, and she hadn't even tried it on! For lack of a better description, it looked like an outfit a woman would wear on her wedding night, at least to him. Then again, Darius supposed that it was kind of like a wedding night when a brothel worker saw a new man. "Go ahead, put it on. I'll be waiting," he said with a wink.

Anonymous

Nykui winked at him and trotted into the bathroom. Even though he's already seen her naked, there was something about her changing in a different room and then letting him see it. She quickly got dressed and made sure it was on right. Then flipping her hair to make it look better, she came back into the bedroom. "Well what do you think?" She asked, twirling around so he could see her from every angle.

Anonymous

"You look amazing," Darius murmured, reaching out a hand to touch her chest beneath the lace. "It accentuates them quite nicely." He gently pulled her to him and kissed her longingly. He'd tried being rough, but this outfit made him want to love her gently, holding her to him like a bride. In some ways, she was the love of his life... or at the very least, the love of his last few years. He looked deeply into her eyes, trying to catch her reaction to his passionate kiss.

Anonymous

Nykui moaned playfully as he reached out and touched her chest. She was caught slightly off guard as he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. She could tell that he was wanting her again, but she wasn't ready to stop her little modeling show. She laughed a little at him, "Now now, by dearest. Let me try on a few more outfits for you first. Then you can do whatever you'd like to me. Which one would you like to try on next?" She asked, throwing a bunch of outfits in front of him.

Anonymous

"That one," he said pointing randomly. Darius really knew he would be pleased with any of them.  The outfit he had chosen was dark blue and looked very slimming. The skirt and camisole were each accentuated by a tiny bit of silver-colored lace, and the whole thing seemed to sparkle. He couldn't wait to see her in it... to feel her in it. With some reluctance, he put her from him so she could go change.