Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All I want is a new outfit. "M" (Joelle)

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2009, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Not a problem, sweetie. I'll be right back then." She said hopping off his lap, grabbing the outfit, and then going to the bathroom again to put on the new outfit. She really liked this one, it accentuated what little curves she had and made them look bigger. She existed the bathroom and did another cat walk for Darius. "Well what do you think?" She asked walking seductively over to him.

Anonymous

He responded by taking her in his arms and feeling every curve. By now, he must be nearly as experienced at pleasing her as she was at pleasing him, but he knew she probably wouldn't let it show... yet.

"You look beautiful," Darius whispered in her ear. "I thought you were beautiful before, but this one makes you even more curvy and lovely than I thought you were. Now, which one would you like to try on next?" He winked at her seductively, almost daring her to make herself more lovely to him than she was at this very moment.

Anonymous

Nykui liked the way he felt every inch of her in this outfit. Made her feel...well sexy. Nykui wasn't ever one to question rather she was beautiful or not, but it was always a wonderful experience when somebody could make her feel it. With a giggle she hopped off his lap and made a show of searching through the other outfits for the next one. She found one that was a light sea foam green that really matched her hair. It was also a two piece and was meant to be a night outfit. The top well could have been just pieces of string tied together it was so skimpy and the bottom was a thong. She went to the bathroom and put it on and then came back out. "I think I really like this one." She stated.

Anonymous

He smiled, thinking that next time she probably wouldn't even put one on if she was going to put on outfits that got skimpier and skimpier. Then he realized something else. "It matches your hair," he said. "I never noticed before, but that must be why you look so good in blues and greens. It shows off your chest more, too." Darius smiled as he gently lifted the top and placed a kiss on each side of her chest before replacing it again. "I think that one is my favorite so far."

Anonymous

"Is it now? Good. I'll be sure to keep that in mind whenever you come see me." Nykui said in a very seductive tone. "It's my natural color. I promise. My hair is actually one of the more calm of my species hair color. Believe you me." She said, rolling her eyes for no particular reason. "Enough about hair though. In fact that's enough talking for a bit." She said, leaning in to kiss him passionately. Darius could probably tell that she was wanting it to lead to more.

Anonymous

Darius lost count of how many minutes he made love to her that time. He didn't really care, to be honest. All he knew was that he felt happiest when he was kissing her passionately. At last, when he was spent for the time being, he looked over at her and smiled. "Have I mentioned that this has been one of the most entertaining evenings I've had in quite a while?" he asked her with a wink. He kept his arms around her as he waited for her answer.

Anonymous

Nykui laughed lightly at what he said. "I'm very happy that I'm the reason for such a good evening then. You should spend more time with me, big boy. I promise there would be many more evenings like this one." She assured him as she gingerly kissed his forehead. This was turning out to be a good evening for her as well.