Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The temple of...not-doom.

Started by Rhindeer, April 17, 2011, 04:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

The girl was strong, but Charik was, too, his human torso well-built and his snake-body that of a constrictor. It was a sleek, deceiving sort of strength that tended to surprise people, but it's what made him capable of slinging the girl over his shoulder and carrying her off to his palace despite her struggles. Alas, they always struggled, over-awed by his magnificence and fearful of touching a god, as Isi had once explained. So silly of them. Why would a god harm his subjects? Charik, at least, had learned how not to kill people upon contact.

He was certain he could unlearn it if he tried, but he never saw the need. Killing people was such dreadful business, and he was a gracious god, not a smiting one. He even explained this to the girl as he carried her, hoping to calm her. He didn't want to frighten her! She wasn't going to die; what use would she be to him dead? She was moving onto a much better life, serving her god in the flesh.

Didn't the villagers explain anything to these poor tributes? He would have to arrange a visit to the village proper sometime soon, both to correct their apparent misinformation and to scout for any other young, beautiful individuals that he hadn't yet laid eyes on. The tributes had been coming in less frequently.

It had taken some time, but they had eventually made it back to his palace. Moving swiftly, he carried the girl to an empty chamber and set her down, waiting as a servant lit the wall torches. The light revealed one of many bedrooms, a spacious, prettily decorated area that another of his harem had occupied once. Before they'd been lost to the snake beast.

Charik repressed a sigh of regret and turned his attention to the girl, her pale green skin and black, color-streaked hair giving her the look of some exotic bird or flower. When he saw her, he knew she had to be his.

"We welcome you to your new home, love," he said, reaching out to gently touch her hair, "and to your new life as our lover."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Etain did not know what had happened. Things had been going so well, exploring in the jungle and meeting the tribes. Her mother spoke fondly of the jungle, having visited there in her youth. And Etain wanted to get to see more of the world, so she had taken a trip and been in a few on the jungle villages.

The last one she had been in was a larger one, the home of the ruler in the area and it had some really beautiful buildings and statues. Lots of snakes themes, which had surprised her.

Until he had shown up. Some huge naga had come out of nowhere and started going on about how beautiful she was and was chosen by 'her' god and had the honor of joining his harem. When she refused, he kept going on about things then had grabbed her.

Which Etain hadn't taken well. Struggling, the seamstress tried to break free, but her impressive strength didn't help her any against the naga.

The lovely room and impressive palace was lost on the woman as she glared at Charik, smacking his hand away violently, "Don't you touch me! Where have you taken me?"

Rhindeer

Charik gave a surprised yelp as the lady smacked him, jerking away with a scandalized gasp. He stared down at his hand, an angry, blotchy mark standing out against his dark skin, and gave a pained hiss as he started to rub it with his other hand.

"You dare strike your king and god? That hurt! We sacrifice so much for you and you strike us? No, no, that will not do. We understand it can be a little overwhelming, meeting a deity for the first time, but please, love, control yourself." Frowning, he glanced down at his hand. Goodness, but this one had some spunk.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"You are not my king or my God! You are an insane rapist and kidnapper! Now let me go you bastard!" Etain pulled her legs under her, snarling at Charik, "I'll rip your fucking arm off if you don't let me go right now!"

In many ways, Etian had taken after her father, but when she got mad, she was all her mothers child.

Rhindeer

"My, but you have so much spunk!" Charik said, finally releasing his injured hand. "Now please, lady, calm yourself and tell us...do you like your room? We hope you do, it's one of the larger ones, and you may fill it with whatever you desire. If there's anything any of our servants can assist you with, they are always available."

Anonymous

Etain looked around for something to fight with. She would use her hands if she needed, but she was far more comfortable with a weapon. Before she had much of a chance, the door burst open and a very good looking blond entered. He gave her a withering look that vanished as soon as Charik turned to look at him.

Isi beamed at the naga, inwardly seething he had brought home another whore. And an ugly one at that! Her and her stupid hair! "Sire, you have returned with a new prize I se-Your hand!" Isi's eyes went huge and he rushed forward, taking Charik's hand in his own, "What happened!"

Rhindeer

"Well...she happened, we're afraid," Charik said with a rueful sigh, pressing his free hand to his chest. "It seems the lady is overwhelmed by our godliness. Which is understandable, Isi. As you told us, meeting a god can be overwhelming and so they often act out in strange ways. Unfortunately, Isi, it seems to have given her the most unusual spasm and she struck us in the throes of awe and wonder."

He frowned. It was unfortunate, and he often wished they could act out their 'awe' in a quieter, more non-violent fashion.

Anonymous

"Awe nothing! You had better let me go you snake tailed fre-!" Etain's ranting was cut off when Isi jerked forward, slapping her across the face. He looked slightly stunned, staring at his hand for a moment, shocked he had just done that in front of Charik. Normally he was much more careful.

"She was overawed. Might have hurt herself." Isi recovered quickly. Etain just stared at him, hand over her cheek. Then her eyes narrowed, "How dare yo-!"

Isi cut her off again, with words this time, "Sire, I believe your presence is just too much for her. Why don't you let me talk to her a bit? Assure her that your touch wont cause her to burn or her mere presence be an offense to your divinity."