Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dalisme No Likey Jungle (Closed)

Started by Anonymous, October 27, 2007, 05:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dalisme had now decided she liked snow.

She was gradually trudging her way through the Kishahn Jungle. Her ginger hair was pulled back into a bun so she would be cooler and so it didn’t catch on every branch but despite this is was drenched with sweat. Even dressed in slightly less clothes than normal, just a thin strapped top and shorts she was still really really hot. Fara, being a horse hated the heat too and she was scared of spiders. Unfortunately the jungle was full of them, dangerous ones.

Dalisme would not have thought it possible for a jungle to be so close to a cold region but here it was. Unlike the Tundra the Jungle was deserted, well of people anyway. There were plenty of animals and insects and various nasty things in the jungle and their constant noises reminded her of this fact. Dalisme knew she would be screwed if one of the inhabitants tried to attack them, she couldn’t use her magic here she could deforest half of the jungle if she wasn’t careful and she doubted her puny daggers could do much. She was too overheated to be fast as well and wasn’t as alert as she normally would be.

Dalisme, finally giving up slumped down on a fallen tree, then too exhausted to stay upright, fell straight off the back of it. Fara was laughing at her in her horsey way but her master didn’t care. She wasn’t bothered if there were any poisonous things on the ground either. It was likely she’d die here anyway.

She stared up at the little patch of sky she could see through the trees. It was blue and cloudless. She laughed to herself, making Fara think she had had finally snapped. She thought to herself, how many people had seen as much of the world as she had? She had seen a lot of the world but not all of it and suspected whatever she was looking for would be in that place.

One place she didn’t want to visit if she could help it was her former home, La’marri. She knew she would not be welcome there. She wondered if Emora was still there. She hadn’t seen her in five years. Did they still look the same? Dalisme didn’t think about her sister that often, it wasn’t that she hated her, it was just too painful.

Sighing, she reluctantly pulled herself up off the log. She had to keep going, it would get dark soon.

Anonymous

[ooc] Soooo sorry! I will be posting soon! Probably tomorrow... I've been sorta sick so I've been too tired to write up a good post, plus I've had to deal with homework and all that... >< Yeah, so sorry again! Just letting you know I'm still around. [/ooc]