Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Detrimental chase for fruit (OPEN)

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2009, 01:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kael brushed sweat from his brow away, his human form and choice of clothing had proven to be even less convenient here than in the freaking desert. How fucked up was that? Regardless, it had lead to tossing it off and running around with the black under tunic. Rather revealing but it was better than the thick monk robes while wandering around in this lush and dangerous jungle.

This adventure was partially his idea, partially a hypnotic suggestion or feeling. He was compelled to disobey but the body wouldn't listen. LETS search the jungles for a fruit that ripens every 250 years. YEEES! howling out a crazy "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" just to convey to the critters wandering about that he was here and in a very chipper mood.

in fact a man eating plant would be considered company. This was all Valteras fault, she had done something with his body. Maybe slipped him a drug or two during their drinking session. To do these whimsical, demeaning quests. The ground already super moist, his leather boots sinking in lightly making a wondrous slop, slop sound as the mud released and embraced his presence.

It wasn't long before he started to sing, it wasn't the smartest idea but at least it would invite company!

«The world is mine!
Id be darned if id let you stop me now!

Shovel, Haul, light the bush and let me .....

A sudden pull halted his advance, in fact he fell down while his feet where jerked backwards and the moist ground welcoming a new addition to the fold with a wondrous Splop. Reminding the dragon why nature was always his worst enemy. Struggling up again before seating down. Trying to untangle some weird grass like plant residue from his hair. «Yeech.» was all sort of speech he could muster up for the moment.

At least now he looked like a native.

«MUHAHHAHAHAHHAH! HAHAHHAHHA.» Almost falling over from laughing hard, using his left hand. Gripping a branch or something to stay up while the spare hand gripped the aching stomach hard. A smell made him stop, still snickering but at least aware. Something was approaching, maybe a native?

It felt imperative to look important so since he had no means of removing the dirt it had to be transformation! Bones croaked and skin changed color, then the skin split up in scales and eventually he had himself in a miniature dragon form, then the size of everything started increasing slowly but surely. This way was the easiest. To first change his body structure and then grow. But certainly not the fastest around.

The putrid smell of jungle was instantly evaporated by a brown acid smell from the flames he shot up in the air. Breathing out and sighing in nostalgia. There's no smell other than the smell of home.

"I am ready for you now stranger."

Anonymous

Serena Damia had no business being in a jungle! Why was she there to begin with? How had she even come to land herself in a place like this? She swatted away swarms of bugs as she pondered this herself, and trudged through the muddied forest floor with a bit of resentment.

Oh, how she hated being dirty. More than that, she hated...

"EEEK! SPIDER!" Serena shrieked as a rather large and imposing arachnid decided, at that moment, to descend from the treetops on one silver sliver of spider's silk. (Say that ten times fast... xD ) The spider was huge and blood red; all eight limbs flailing about and fangy mandibles poised and retracting... all right in front of her face. Instincts hauled into overdrive, propelling Serena in a straight out bolt through the jungle like a bat out of hell. "Go away, go away, go away!" She whimpered deliriously, ducking beneath low hanging branches and leaping over gnarled vines in her hasty attempt to get /out/ of here!

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The human girl skidded to a stop - well, slid to a stop in the mud and nearly took a nasty fall over a particularly thick vine - at the sound. What was that? "A monkey?" Serena pondered aloud, possibly speaking to herself to preserve her sanity in the sheer lack of civilization she found herself in. Regardless of /whatever/ had made that noise, Serena was sure it had to be at least 98% percent human-ish and ... could possibly help her out... in some way?

Or maybe it was a knight! Hacking his own way through the jungle brush, just because he'd heard she'd gotten lost and was here to rescue her! "I'm here!" She squealed, dirtied little hands clasped together at the prospect of the romance.

"MUHAHHAHAHAHHAH! HAHAHHAHHA"

Er. Maybe if that knight had a few wires loose upstairs. The girl tossed her reddish-brown hair from her face to peer confusedly in the direction of all the varying noises being emitted through the jungle. "H-Hello?" She tried a little louder, stepping even closer in the direction of man who was currently transforming into a dragon. Not that she knew that, nor could she detect the magic of the event since she was such a normal little girl. The dense jungle obscured her vision from seeing what was really there until she was close enough to push some branches out of the way... "Is anybody the-"

Colossal brown eyes flared open even larger at the sight of the dragon, huffing and puffing fire through the jungle canopy like it was nothing! "O-Oh." Serena covered her mouth with her hands, blinking hard.

What was she supposed to do now?! What did she even know about dragons, except that knights ... slayed them? Occasionally? Unless they were evil like Adelan knights, and they rode them out of the pits of hell and used them to kill countless people! Maybe this dragon would kill her too! Maybe it would roast her right there for fun!

Remembering to breathe, Serena struggled to compose herself. She was trembling violently as it was. "H-Hi!" She cooed sweetly, extending one hand towards the beast in attempts to make friends with it. After all, it was possible that dragons were simply misunderstood creatures as... why would any animal have a reason to be nasty to Miss Damia?

Anonymous

Kael glanced at the human while conveying his own majestic appearance by eyeing her from the sides, as if she was only worth one eye. She certainly didn't look like a native, besides some dirt smudged on her clothes and the slight hint of town markets, a female by the looks of it.

"You are not. From here?" Growling slightly disappointed like a child not getting what he wanted. Well now that he was in dragon form at least he had to act slightly interested. He wondered what kind of tales she had been told, Cooing at a dragon at first he had been to stunned and shocked to reply, taking a back step as if he had stepped in poo or something similar. "Hello? what do you think i am? a dog?"

By my Mothers scales, its a good thing I'm in such a chipper mood. You haven't happened to come across any locals or a Purple fruit that looks like a fat woman with huge tits?"

Anonymous

Serena was glad to know the dragon had no obvious intentions of eating her, but he didn't seem to be pleased with her presence either way. He's looking at me like I'm nothing... She pulled nervously at the frayed edges of her skirt, and tapped the tip of her boot nonchalantly against a tree stump to try and dislodge the dirt caked on it.

A futile attempt, for sure. Her eyebrows knitted together in stress. Well, at least contempt was an emotion Serena was used to dealing with. Can't say she liked it very much. Who could have guessed even dragons knew the art of vanity?

Now feeling particularly belittled, Serena tried to muster up the confidence to converse with such a huge, beautiful creature. "No, I'm not..." She whispered, running her fingers through her hair in a last ditch attempt to make herself a little more presentable as he recoiled from her attempt to make friends with him.

"Hello? what do you think i am? a dog?"

Serena doubled back as well, eyes wide. It was one thing to silently judge her, but another to voice it right to her face. "Oh! So you'd have to be a dog for me to dare say hello to you?" She planted her hands on her waist. Ooooh! He was going to get it! Picking up the last bits of her dignity, she yelled, "It doesn't matter! I'd take a dog over a mean dragon like you any day! A dog... You should be so lucky!" She stopped her foot, splashing up bits of mud around her. A fat woman with huge tits... This dragon is no gentleman, either! Serena decided, coming to the blatant realization that dragons really were nasty, vile things that should be slayed by knights if this dragon here was any representation of the species.

"Maybe I have seen the fruit." She huffed, tossing her head to the side with her eyes shut bitterly, "But I wouldn't tell you where it was!"

Anonymous

"Well, in the presence of utmost beauty it is only natural that you would be Jealous." You could almost feel him gleefully observing, like a butcher before handling meat he weighted her on the scale. Either she was food, or she was worth the trouble of conversing with.

He did notice something odd though. Her heart was calmer than his usual prey, and it urged him to satisfy his curiosity. Finally giving her his full undivided attention, even lowering his head so they could see eye to eye, huffing a cloud of acrid smoke around her. "OK, human." Spoken with degrading consent, as if conversing with something slightly higher than dirt, like an owner speaking to his pet.

"What are you and before you answer let me indulge some knowledge with you. It isn't wise to enter a conversation with dragons disguised as a commoner. I could have decided you weren't worth the trouble and fried you on the spot."

Leaning closer, she would be able to feel his warmth now, nostrils majestically ablaze with the fires of curiosity. Nudging her forehead lightly as if she was a kid in need of tutoring. "Are you one of those deluded princess creatures? Need i remind you that we do have an agreement with most of the major countries to deliver any of those back to their homes."

"Also let me express my sincere apologies. It was not my intention to be rude nor treat you less because of social standing but I'm in dire need of this fruit and would be indebted to you if your knowledge leads to finding it."