Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When Push Comes to Shove [Draconian]

Started by Jounin64, August 23, 2015, 09:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Lynette sighs "Yes I'm Connloathian and yes I'm aware of the punishments...believe me I know the punishments of violating discretion." She looks solemnly at her arm. "But I'm desperate and in a lot of pain here."

She whimpers. "Just do the procedure my arm can't get in any worse condition than this."

Draconian

A sigh.

This person just didn't understand.

"Maybe you should go to a better doctor and get that taken care of. Or go back to that Witch 'doctor'." Fred frowned at it for a moment before closing his eyes and shaking his head, "I was expecting a wound or something, not... I'm sorry, I don't re-break limbs to set them and you're looking I don't get the mordecai down here to track your every move to find that Witch doctor who can, apparently, screw up your body."

Fred gave a strained smile and took a step back, "please leave, Lynette."

Jounin64

A surge of disappointment goes through Lynette. "I...I understand." she leaves the clinic now not knowing what to do. She just wandered until she found herself at the Witch Doctor's clinic and did the special knock. The Witch Doctor quickly pulls her in and sits her down.

"So he knows his stuff, but can't execute them...interesting. Lynette tell me everything you heard today and I'll reset your arm." The Witch Doctor states.

Draconian

Fred went about his day normally.

There was lunch at the usual time of which Medina ate more than usual. He could only frown at his sister, looking at her stomach. All the symptoms of pregnancy were there. Except now Medina was being even more quiet.

There was the slightest bit of guilt for turning away Lynette.

It wasn't because he couldn't.  He could. It was a process though and having to re-break an arm that didn't get broken and heal like that in the first place. Too much of a bother. That woman had a mage on her side and Fred wasn't interested in getting tangled with it. All he wanted was to live in what peace he was allowed.

Even if that meant turning away people who needed his help.

Upside.

No one ever came in with a strange flesh-sculpted arm. And usually no one came in to ask him to heal things with his magic.

Fred sat outside his bedroom on a little patio, a cup of tea  on the little table and a book in his hand. A mystery novel. Passingly he wondered if Lynette would show up, come back begging to get her arm fixed because that Not So Nice Seeming "witch doctor" man "broke" it again.

What even was a Witch Doctor? Fred gave his finger a lick and flipped the pages, reaching to take a sip of tea before he resumed reading his book. Not that it mattered, he'd never have to deal with it.

Jounin64

The Witch Doctor listens then gives a curt nod. "Very well, it seems this doctor is a hack after all, he doesn't concern me anymore. As promised I'll fix your arm." He grabs her arm and does some adjusting making it back to normal.

The Witch Doctor looks her in the eyes.  "You are dismissed your mission is complete. I will bring you back when I require your help again."

Lynette nods and scurries out of the clinic now not able to hold back a grin. The first thing she does is head back to Fred's to tell him the good news.

Draconian

The presence went unnoticed for a few moments.

A sip of tea and finally Fred looked up, cup still to his mouth.

"Oh. It's you."

The cup went back down onto the saucer and sharp golden eyes went up. A hand pushed his hair away and he frowned gently, a tilt of his head. "I see you're..." A sharp look at the arm, a gentle frown, "All better. You know how suspicious that looks, right?"

Jounin64

Lynette stands awkwardly hoping she was going to get a better reaction. "Well yeah I know, but really only the other agents and my customers notice me, and I didn't have any customers since the incident."

Lynette looks at him, eyes full of guilt. "I know I can never make things up to you...but The Witch Doctor isn't after you anymore." A slight smile curls up on her lips. "I was hoping to make you an apology gift if you'd accept  that."