Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wishes and Curses

Started by DragonSong, February 06, 2016, 10:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

His lips twitched up on one side. "I will then, thank you." With a soft chuckle he added, "You have my permission to continue calling me Misha. though I have a feeling you would have done it anyway."

He removed the handkerchief from her finger, cast a quick glance at the spot of blood, and tucked it away. "Better?" he asked, still holding her hand, thumb absently rubbing circles on her skin. She seemed so...human, standing there pouting about a paper cut.

"Are all djinn like you?" he asked curiously. "I've heard stories about creatures made of fire, or with three heads, or something else outlandish."

Draconian

"Misha is a cute name," She decided to tell him, giving him a smile and watched curiously as he rubbed at her finger with his thumb. It felt nice. It still stung, but the idea that someone was trying to comfort her. That was nice. Mani blinked up at him, eyes wide and she frowned slightly at his question.

"I... Don't know," A tilt of her head, "I've never met another djinn." An interesting idea, now that she thought of it, "I was told I was a djinn. Perhaps... Perhaps there are others. And they have three heads and are made of fire." A purse of her lips and she moved closer to him, pressing her side against his and curling her arm around his back, "I've heard human-Djinn children are magical without the draw back of being bound to an object."

A tease, of course, because Manikarnik knew no such thing. At least not really.

DragonSong

"Have you now?" Mikhail arched an eyebrow at her but didn't try to push her away. "You know, if you really wanted to find out if that was true I'd have to wait at least nine months to make those wishes," he pointed out lightly, trying to call her bluff.

His sister hadn't been lying; he was a bit of a cad. He liked women, he liked flirting, and he particularly liked what came after flirting. But this woman was a puzzle to him. He was testing, probing, trying to figure her out.

Draconian

"Nine months?" Manikarnika stared at him, leaning away slightly, confused before she puffed out her cheeks. "Why nine months? What takes nine months?" Another frown and she gave him a look like he was crazy.

DragonSong

He blinked at her. "You're...joking right?"

She didn't seem to be joking. Oh gods.

"Er, perhaps that's a conversation you should be having with someone else. Anyone else. Preferably someone female," he said quickly, feeling his cheeks heat. Shaking his head, he added, "I was only teasing, anyway."

Well, he had wanted to know more about her. This was certainly one piece of the puzzle. He tilted his head, frowning at her a bit in confusion. "You...don't know much about humans then, I guess? Outside of granting their wishes."

Draconian

"You can't just... Tell me to ask someone else!" Her arms folded across her chest and she frowned at him. Now she wanted to know. What took nine months? That was a long time. His question threw her off and she blinked at him, frowning still, lower lip poking out in a pout.

"I... Probably knew. Once. But it's not important anymore so why bother remembering it." At least that was her reasoning. Manikarnika stared off to the side briefly, recalling that she couldn't remember anything before her first master. Was that even her first Master? Chewing on her lip gently she gave Misha a nudge with her elbow, "What takes nine months?"

DragonSong

Mikhail groaned a bit. "Gods help me," he muttered, running a hand down his face. Giving the djinn a shrewd look, he decided to just be blunt. "You obviously know what sex is," he said, "and you seem to understand that it is required for procreation." At least he assumed so from her earlier implication.

"How exactly do you think children come into the world then, hm?" he continued, tilting his head at her. "They don't just pop up fully formed. They take time to grow, in here." He patted his stomach, then frowned. "Well- no. Not here. I'm male. In their mothers, I mean. That's what takes nine months," he explained, hoping that would be the end of it.

Draconian

The horror on Manikarnika's face was probably comical, the way her eyes widened and how she pressed her hands to her stomach, blinking widely and staring at him and looking at his stomach. Her hands reached out to press against his stomach and she shook her head, "That sounds awful," she stated.

"Growing inside? Those poor things! How do they breath?!" Her hands still pressed to his stomach and she looked down at her own again, poking and prodding at her belly. What a strange idea. Quickly enough she calmed though, or at least a few things clicked before she moved her hand to her face, looked contemplative and rubbed at her chin. "That makes sense. I recall seeing very large women, looking like they'd swallowed furniture," She pointed to their belly's and tilted her head, "Those were children? Children grow in there?"

A quick shudder, "I have no interest in being a prison for little children, thank you."

DragonSong

Chuckling a bit, Mikhail shook his head at her expression. "I'm afraid I don't know the specifics, but I can assure you that it's not a prison. Babies aren't even really aware of what's happening." He frowned a bit. "I certainly don't remember anything about it." A shudder. "Thank gods. That would be...uncomfortable."

Putting that rather disturbing thought from his mind, he ran a hand through his hair with a sigh and gave her a quick look. "Well, we're hardly getting anything productive done in here," he muttered. Gesturing toward the door, he offered, "Would you like to see the rest of the house?" Maybe it would stop her from asking more awkward questions.

Draconian

A sly smile. Mani decided she liked Misha. Adjusting her top and bottoms she shifted her stance and looked around. "This is the word-pet room?" A tilt of her head and she gave it a new curious look, "what else is there?" Another little smile and she moved closer to him, curling an arm around his and holding his hand."show me your home, Misha, I've never met anyone who wanted nothing."

DragonSong

He gave her a small, slightly puzzled smile but didn't move his hand away. "We call this a library," he said with a quiet chuckle. "That room when we first came in is called the foyer. Come on." He led her through the doors and back out into the hall.

"That way leads to the kitchens," he told her, gesturing down toward the end of the hall. "If you're hungry, we could take a look in there?" He arched an eyebrow. Did she even eat human food?

Draconian

Hungry.

Manikarnika blinked at him for a few moments, tilting her head and frowning. Was she hungry? Had she ever been out of the ring long enough to be hungry? Mani looked up at Misha and gave a simple shrug, she didn't know. "You have a nice house. Did you make it yourself?"

DragonSong

Deciding the shrug meant she wasn't starving, Mikhail steered her toward the stairs. "No," he laughed softly, "this manor has been in our family for generations. And I highly doubt my great-grandfather built the place with his own two hands."

They'd always been an influential family- it wouldn't have cost his ancestor much to have the house built for him. "The bedrooms and studies are up here," he told her as he began leading her up the stairs. "There's also a smaller library, but I'm assuming you've had enough of books for a while," he added with a small smile.

Draconian

Hm.

"So... Your family comes from riches. Which means you gain riches." An odd concept. Mani tried to figure it out, so if his great-grandfather had been rich and he was now rich... A gentle frown. Most people wanted riches. Or a harem. To change something about themselves unattainable by conventional means. So... What did that mean for her? A brief glance to Misha, her sapphire eyes hooded while she pondered.

His words went into one ear and out the other while she thought and at the mention of bedroom she remembered that was where sleeping happened. Studies were... Well, she supposed for studying. Looking down at her hands, she flexed her fingers, deciding now was a good time to be honest. "I don't remember the last time I've been... Me for so long," Her voice was soft and she wasn't sure if she liked being... Herself.

Another flex of her fingers and she curled her arm around his, enjoying the contact when she'd been starved of it for so long. "Maybe I won't play tricks on you," She decided. Maybe.

DragonSong

Mikahil frowned a bit in puzzlement, looking down at her. "How do you mean?" he asked, trying to get a better handle on this strange creature. "You haven't been...you?"

Eyebrows rising, he added dryly, "I appreciate your consideration, though I almost dread to ask what sort of tricks you may be referring to."

Draconian

Manikarnika laughed, "I've been a ring," She smirked, "Did you wear it?" Her voice dipped and again she pressed her breasts to his arm, "Were you inside me?" She grinned widely and looked thoughtful for a moment. She didn't need to explain but she felt, since he was being so nice to her she could tell him a secret.

"When you wish. We could do whatever to it. If you'd have wished for a harem I'd have probably put your sister into it." A bright grin and she looked around where they were going, still in her mostly Not-Clothing clothing and enjoying the feel of not dirt or mud or sand under her feet. It was nice here. Perhaps Misha would never make wishes and she'd get to stay here forever. "We're tricksy like that."

DragonSong

He found himself flushing at her implication even though he knew she was just teasing. Deciding to play along, he replied, "Alas, no, I wasn't. I simply held the ring for a moment." He tilted his head, eyes glinting wickedly, "Would you prefer it had been otherwise?"

Despite his teasing, he found his heart aching for her a little. She wasn't just imprisoned in the ring, she was the ring. That seemed a cold and lonely existence.

Sympathy was replaced quickly with indignant mortification at her mention of his sister in a harem. "Dear gods!" His eyes were wide, lips a thin line. "It's a very good thing I didn't wish for that, then."

Draconian

Manikarnika was entertained that he blushed. For a self proclaimed womanizing cad, he blushed much too often. "Why yes, what's the use of a ring if it doesn't fit?" She didn't let go of him, but she did get closer. Resting her cheek to his arm she curled an arm around his back and grinned widely "Exactly, be careful what you wish for, hmm?"

DragonSong

"Indeed," he muttered, eyeing her a little warily. Clearing his throat, he asked, "Why did you decided not to play such tricks on me? Maybe." His lips twitched into almost a smile as he mimicked her tone and words.

Draconian

A little smile and she looked away, biting her lip and finally looking back. Perhaps a little too pleased with herself, "Well. You're nice. You're showing me around your house," Manikarnika tilted her head, looking up at the ceiling before back down to Misha, "So... A little helpful tip. A fair trade."