Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Without Fate's Hand to Guide You [m]

Started by Draconian, April 05, 2017, 10:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

"Some!" Adalia whispered smiling, leaning back to give him a look, "I guess you'd have to try really, really hard."

visualspice

Edward blushed.
"I.. what.. What I meant was.. well.. I.."
His face was so hot his ears hurt.
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try for many."
And he captured her beneath his lips again, his time his hands getting more bold as they moved up her silken dress.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The blush again.

Adalia smiled, cheeks pink and eyes bright. How did this sort of man survive in the political world? Clearly as a decent tool. Adalia brought her scarred hand to his cheek and moved her fingers over his ear while he stuttered and blushed.

"Besides," She said softly, feeling his hands move along her dress and she whispered against his lips before she broke away from him slightly to tug him towards his bed, "Practice makes perfect."

The sooner she got having sex with her new husband over with the sooner she could... What. Go on with her regular routine. Which she'd have to figure out now. Adalia would worry about that later. For now, she had a blushy husband to seduce.

visualspice

Blind steps brought them to the bed as his hands worked at the long line of buttons of his jacket. He was fumbling, a large hand against her side to feel her, to touch her as lips moved to taste her more deeply.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Was he seducing her?

Adalia had never really... Planned... Doing the sideways dance of life before. It had been heated moments of need and passion. A way to express herself with someone she'd trusted and probably also found attractive.

Still, she pressed into the kiss and helped with the buttons of his coat, pushing that off of his shoulders. "Edward," she breathed, eyes falling closed for a moment, "Do you know what you're doing?" She teased, voice soft against his lips.

visualspice

He paused to look at her, blonde hair a slight mess.
"Yes." He blushed. Catching his breath. ."I've been married once before.."

Draconian

Adalia grinned, fingers going to his hair to mess it up further. While she'd never been married before, she knew how this worked! Adalia's fingers fumbled with the ties along her side on the dress, shifting and moving until she slipped it down. Should she? Considering part of her life was going to be set aside to making this stranger babies...

Adalia removed the dress. It slipped to the floor in a stiff heap and she smoothed her hands over her flesh. Naked now, she smirked to Edward. Completely forgetting about the rather terrifying scar on her thigh. "There. Better. Much less warm." Maybe hed even blush.

visualspice

It was almost too unfair that Edward had on so many frivolous layers, yet there his new wife was- without an ounce of clothing to shield herself. he was still working on the next layer of buttons of his undershirt, but the bulge in his pants was more than apparent, and he fumbled to hastily finish and removed his shirt, revealing subtle muscles, but a nice body behind all that clothes. Connlaothians, after all, were known for their broad shoulders and he was every ounce a man.

And as he reached for his pants-
he fumbled forward, catching himself on the bed with his pants half down as he blushed.

"I think this is remarkably unfair." His blush deepened. "You.. you're already all.. all undressed."

Draconian

Having seated herself on the bed, a leg crossed over the other and leaning backwards on her hands. She watched him fumble with his clothing and smiled when he had to catch himself on his bed. She shifted slightly, moving to settle herself on her back in the middle of the bed. It was comfortable enough, she supposed. Then again, this was his bed, not hers.

Was it common for married couples to share beds here? Then again, Adalia couldn't really recall if her parents shared a bed. A thoughtful look away and around the room, goosebumps rising on her skin from the half chill of naked skin in big room. Lifting her arms above her head, she leaned back against them and just smiled. "Well yes," She said simply, "The other dress had quite a number of layers. That was... Just a dress," She rubbed her knees together and grinned at him, looking him up and down.

"Now you can just think back and remember, the whole night, that sheet of fabric is all that kept me from being naked around all those people." Adalia winked and resumed watching him, sitting quite comfortably completely naked on his bed. Probably  she should help him push down his pants or something. Get the mood going but... She was enjoying his fumbling. It was cute.

visualspice

He laughed breathily as he worked at his pants, finally letting them drop, his erection bobbing at finally being free. And one might expect the man, who was so prim and proper and very prudish to be, perhaps, average in what he had, Edward was actually quite well endowed, as his dick exceeded ten inches easily as it continued to bob about beneath him as he crawled onto the bed.

"Those are very cruel words, Duchess Draven," he told her, eyes taking in her body before his lips moved down to kiss at the soft skin of her belly, hands moving to feel across it and loving her scent. She smelled so good. And he kissed upwards, lips warm as he met to her breasts, kissing underneath them, then cupping them with his hands, his own body mounting over her's as he began to kiss across the tops of her mounds, then continued to move north. Lips were meeting to her neck, his dick, now lightly touching against her sex as she shivered and felt her heat and the soft skin of her folds.

he rubbed his sex against hers, grinding just against her clit and sliding his dick just against the entrance of her and stroking it to elicit more moist want and heat.

Draconian

The simple words sent a zing of terror through her.

Duchess Draven.

Would she ever be Adalia again? Duchess this Duchess that. Another shiver ran over her skin because she knew things would never be the same again. She wouldn't be allowed to run away with her horse to be found by her father's hired men to be dragged back home kicking and screaming. The first kiss caught her by surprise, but a faint flush was on her cheeks and she looked down at him, green eyes wide.

"You're not going to put that in me are you?" She teased softly, leaning slightly to look at his dick. What was that! Was he serious? "They really do make men differently in Connlaoth, huh," She whispered, watching him kiss up her body. Her nipples were hard and soft pink to her pale skin and she felt her blush reach her whole body. This was happening. Everything after this would be immediately less tense because they've been naked together. As he moved up, her knees parted and his hips fit between them with ease.

The first rub against her got a little breath from her and her hands moved to his ribs to hold his sides and Adalia was at a loss for words. While she was no virgin, this man was a stranger and she gave him a hesitant look. "Edward," She breathed, looking up at him, shifting her hips slightly so his cock pressed against her clit more. Adalia let her eyes flutter closed while she grew more aroused and a hand moved down between them, pushing him to her entrance. "Not going to try for an heir on the first night, are you?" She teased, smoothing her hand over his member, breath hitching, cheeks and breasts red from her blush.

visualspice

He hesitated at her entry, eyes hooded as he looked at her.
"Yes.." he licked his dry lips. "Actually.. I am." He cupped her face, leaning in, pushing ather entry,but not letting himself fully sink in. "I want you, Adalia," he told her, kissing her softly, sweetly. "I want to take this night to make it official, to have you as my woman.. as my wife." And before he could think anything better of it- his sex pushed and...
easily he slid all the way, deep inside her.

His body shivered at the feeling of such heat and sweet soft wetness gripping all around him. By Ansgar name.. how long had it mean since he's taken a woman in his bed? Dahlia was the only other aside from Britta's mother...

and now he was working on his second official wife as he moaned.

Draconian

The tension in her body had her spread thin. Adalia listened to Edward speak and she let him move. Let him touch her. Official. As his woman. As his wife. Adalia bit her lip and trembled, gasping softly under him. Mostly she was all talk and no action.

Her fingers dug into the flesh of his back and she nuzzled against his temple and rolled her hips as a good wife ought to. Adalia wasn't expecting any grand fireworks over the evening and did her best to keep their first time together sweet.

visualspice

He wasn't sure if he was doing wrong when she went quiet- or doing well. But as she moved, so did he. And it felt heavenly. He couldn't stop his moans, or the way his body moved with hurried need to have her, but he knew he also didn't want this to be a bad first time.

His hands were sweaty, from nerves and from warmth, and his lips returned to hers after being far too distracted with sounds of his pleasure.

"I hope it's not out of place for me to say but... you really are beautiful," he remarked, a hand moving through her hair. "And.. and you feel really good, too." And there was his blush, and a sheepish smile so grand it was hard to tuck back.

Draconian

Adalia chuckled, shifting slightly under him.

It amazed her on a few levels how sweet he was. How had that happened? Her fingers pushed through his hair as his moved through hers and she shifted slightly to get the majority of it from behind her shoulders to shimmer over the pillow. Adalia tilted her head up, lips parting in a breathless cry. A red flush to her cheeks and her nails dragged down Edward's back gently.

"You're okay," She teased with a little smile, shifting under him and letting her eyes fall closed before she let out a little gasping moan. Her hands rested on his hips and she trailed her fingers up and down his back, fingers digging in for a moment with a hiss. "Are you talking because you're nervous?" She breathed, voice trembling.

visualspice

How was it she made him flush when they were making love? He released a breathy laugh and kissed her lips softly.
"Unfortunately, the answer is Yes." He kept undulating his hips, however, for she felt so warm and soft all aroun dhim and he- he was in desperate need of the pleasure her body could give to him, and by her noises, he unto her. "It has truly been sometime and... I hope I'm not too rusty," he went on, bashful but still moving because Gods, she felt so good...