Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Poison of Pleasure (M)

Started by Lion, August 15, 2013, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He took the smack with the pillow with no small amount of grace.  He just chuckled and puffed his hair out of his face, brushing his waves backaand just smiling at her.

"I would never dream of trapping you," he replied.  "I just thought I'd share my body heat."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"That's what they all say," she said with a grin, before smashing her pillow over his face and letting it lay there for a second before she scooted over and rested her head ontop of the pillow that was still resting ontop of his face.
"Hrm.. kind of lumpy.." she said while staring up at the ceiling in thought.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude's laughter was muffled beneath the pillow and he suddenly wrapped her within his arms and legs, holding her close to him.  He wiggled his head out from underneath her.  "Oh yeah!  Well I'm not 'they'."  Jude grabbed her stomach and breasts and let his hands roam all over her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

It was unusual for her to get that way, and it had been, perhaps years that it had happened, but the moment his hands were upon her, she let out a yelp and began to screech and laugh like crazy- for every second his hands were all over her, she, herself had become unreasonably ticklish.

"J-JUDE!" she shouted, her legs kicking around violently as she wriggled around in his arms.
"S-stop that before I - I... I step on your balls!" And another laugh barked out. "YOU ASS!" And more giggles sent her into a frenzy she seemed unable to escape.
"GODS STOP OR I'LL PISS ALL OVER YOUR BED!"
and sadly, it was a very, VERY real threat.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

[Jinia has NO class! LOL xD]

Jude knew better than to NOT take her threat seriously and as she wiggled in his arms, threatening to pee herself, he did let her go and slapped her ass.  "Go piss!  And I'll get keep this warm bed all to myself in the meantime."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ooc: hey! You have NO idea how cruel it is when you're being tickled relentlessly with NO escape! Sometimes threats of pee are the only way! Or..violence if that fails.  l8*

-----

Thankful to be able to finally breath, Jinai lay there a moment as she caught her breath. She was red in the face and her lungs ached. Then, after a minute she sat up and smoothed her hair away from her face.
"I think I will," and with as much class as she could muster, she strolled out of the room. And when she returned she had a pitcher of water... That of which, upon returning to bed, she promptly dumped all over his head.

Lion

Jude sat up abruptly in bed and gasped. "HEY!" he howled as the water was dumped on his bed.  He was awake now if anything and abruptly stood.  He lunged after her and began tickling her furiously once more!  He heard the pitcher drop to the floor at some point as he lifted her from the ground.  "Throwin' some water on me!" he cried out, laughing.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She hadn't entirely expected the tickle attack, (though partially she did), as she let out a shriek when his hands were all over her!
"Jude!" She shouted, once again wriggling beneath his mercy, "S-stop!" And between laughs and squirms she added, "And who said it.was.water?!" Which jokingly implied it was piss.

Lion

"It doesn't matter!  I need a bath anyway!" Jude growled playfully.  He placed her back on the bed and crawled over her, kissing her neck.  "Beg for mercy!  Beg!  Say I'm the best!"  But he refused to give her such mercy and only pressed his hands further along her ribs.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was cruel. Jude Armand was a cruel, cruel man, and not many ever saw this side of her. After all, it had been years that it.ever happened, that someone got close.enough to her to trigger a tickle fit. Pretty much every touch or almost touch set her off and she was.howling.
"Jude!" She screamed. She couldn't believe him and was not.about to fall prey to his demands! So her.efforts got more violent as she attempted to.kick him away so.she could at.least breathe!

Lion

Jude only relented when she was gasping for breathe and he released her and rolled off to the side on the dry side of the bed.  "Well maybe you didn't concede to my demand, but victory is mine.  And that is that," he remarked with no small amount of satisfaction.  He was smiling at her and grabbed a pillow, propping it behind his head and laying back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The second she caught her breath, she was all.over.him.with pillow smacks, pinches and kicks.
"You ass!" she called him, being sure.to give the side of his leg an extra pinch. "Try that again and I'll kick you.in the balls!" Yet in spite of herself.... She was smiling.

Ooc: its hard to.type on my.phone and snuggle my cat at.the same time. MY LIFE IS SO HARD

Lion

Jude tried to evade her with his arms and defended his head with his arms as she assaulted him.  It was his turn to lose his breath from laughter and tried to catch her arms, to make her pause.  But it was to little avail.  "Yeah right!  Besides you started it!" he barked and snuck in surreptitious kisses when her face came close enough to his, mere pecks, but it made his laughter come forth all the more.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai gasped when he had the AUDACITY to blame her.
"As if I.started it, Jude! You decided to tickle ME, remember?!" She shook her head and made faces at his kisses. "Besides, I was TRYING to sleep!" (Kind of)

Lion

He was growing red in the face from laughter and just when he was about to catch his breath, she spoke.  He giggled and bashed her face with the pillow from beneath his head.  "Oh-ho, yeah!?  I remember very clearly you KICKING me!  And growing angry when I won!  And now that you've gotten your breath, I think I ought to tickle you again!"  He leapt for her once more, running his hands furiously along her sides.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Unfortunately for Jude, as.humorous as.the situation was, Jinai's leg shot out in her moment of 'being tickled panic' and she kicked.him... hard....right between the legs.

Lion

[xD]

Jude doubled over and gave a gasp, holding his manhood, relenting on his assault and face growing somewhat pale.  "Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft!" he growled at her.  "Cheap shot."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai lay on her back side, face red and chest.rising quickly as she worked on catching her.breath.
"No.." she said.between pants. "It's not." And she turned to him with a grin, her face half covered in her blonde hair. "Not since.it.was.in self.defense!"

Lion

"CHEAP!" Jude said, making a face at her, when at last the pain in his groin subsided and he laid beside her, peering at her eye-to-eye.  "So you still wanna go to sleep?  Part of the bed's wet, no thanks to you."  He laughed and brushed a stray hair out of her face.  "That was assault, by the way.  Clear intended assault."  He stuck his tongue out at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai smirked proudly back at him as she lay.there, the hair he brushed aside.falling back into her face.
"Not.unless you want to fuck first," she said, giving him a.knowing look.