Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Poison of Pleasure (M)

Started by Lion, August 15, 2013, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Oh?  Sorry, I forgot.  All women kick men in the nuts when they wanna fuck," he laughed.  "But sure, I'd love to.  But I have to ask one question, if you don't mind.  I'm just curious.  How was it?  With uh, Christy?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai was.all.smug faced... That was until.her jaw.dropped at.the.mention of Lord Christy.
"Why would you ask.that? Jealous he.didn't want you?" she.said, mockingly.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude rolled his eyes.  "Right.  I always dream of fucking some fat prick with a wallet bigger than his intelligence.  No, I mean compared to me.  Was it any good?"  He knew the risk of asking such a question, but he couldn't help himself.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai still.could not believe what he was asking.
"He was pretty good," she had.to.admit. "He had a lot of energy for his age. It felt good to have him.try.to fuck my brains out." And she stared at Jude thoughtfully. Maybe she could leave out the part she had been mostly fantasizing Lord Christy was Jude... Jude had a big enough ego anyway... And a big enough house.
"Then again, I rather like the idea of fucking someone at a place and time I shouldn't. The thrill makes the sex better than something... More private." She figured that admittance might not be something Jude would want to hear as she patted his cheek playfully patronizingly. "Don't worry, our sex was good or I wouldn't be asking for more. Maybe next time we can do it somewhere more... Dangerous and I can show you what I mean."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He only laughed in response to her claims, and he leaned closer to her face, smiling down at her as he did so.  "And you don't think I wasn't thinking about it when we were up there.  It was unfortunate the odds weren't in my favor," he replied.  "But I'm sure I understand what you mean."  He bit his lip a little, eying her lips and grinning all the more.  "I guess that just means I'll have to try harder.  Can't have some crusty old bastard as serious competition."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At his words, Jinai laughed.
"If.you would have offered, we would have been at it all night and probably would have destroyed Lord Christy's study. Which.." she began to say, tip.toeing her fingers up his chest. "Would have ruined our initial.mission." And the smile she now.wore implied she wouldnt have.minded. "But Lord Christy has probably spent years of his life waiting for that fuck. He was like a teenager, unrelenting in his pursuit to fuck me raw." She jut her.chin out. "Why.do you ask? Do you think you can top it?"

Lion

"I assure you Lord Christy gets a lot more action than he lets on.  Or so I've heard.  But I guess I'm impressed for someone who only lasted a minute and a half," he replied quietly.  Her hands send subtle chills up his spine and he smiled even more.  He leaned in closer to her, his face barely a few inches from her.  "I just want to make sure I give you a fuck you won't soon forget."  He pressed his mouth possessively to her, a kiss alive with electricity.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai was taken by his sudden hunger and wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him hotly back, fingers raking through his hair.
"I don't know.." she.growled as she dug her teeth into his lip and her fingernails into his back. "That first time fucked was pretty good..."

Lion

Jude managed a chuckle mid-kiss and licked and pulled on her lips even as she bit his.  "I guess the first time we fucked was just rotten eggs then?" he laughed.  "He didn't even let you finish.  Don't forget I was listening."  His hands were all over, kissing her with an unknown hunger.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai moaned at his words.
"And here I.almost forgot that..." She said, hooking her legs around him. "It made the fuck feel all the better knowing you were there... Watching and listening..." By now she was dragging her lips and teeth against his ear. And her hands were smoothing down his back.
"And I knew you were wishing," she said through a hot and.soft breath into his.ear. "That that was you."

Lion

Her touch electrified his skin and he turned his head to nurse at her neck soflty, tasting her skin and lovinf every inch of her.  "Hmmm, least now I don't mave to wish since I have the real thing in front of me.  But a fantasy certainly is...titillating," Jude whispered back to her.  He moaned from the sensation of her breath in his ear, shivering as his hands gripped down at her hips and tugged and pulled at the gown that she'd slept in, pushing it up and away from her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She wasn't wearing much before and now she was practically in nothing as her hands roamed over his own night garments and working lazily at.tugging them off.
"That's only if you promise to behave," she corrected him. "You think I'll just let you fuck me if I know you plan to.exploit my.weakness?"
For she had many of them... her ticklishness aside.

Lion

Jude only smirked at her and sunk his teeth tantalizinly into her bottom lip.  "I'll behave.  Enough," he murmured.  "But where's the fun in that?  And I have no intention of exploiting your weaknesses.  My intentions are purely innocent, I assure you."  But even he couldn't keep a straight face at that.  It was worth a try.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Despite how their bodies were already aligning for a fuck, at his expression, she gave him a knee to the gut. And watching him become lightly winded, made her smirk.
"You're a terrible liar," she said, letting her legs fall open after his pants were tossed away.

Lion

"Sometimes I just," he breathed against her lips her the kissed her, "can't," another kiss, longer," help myself," one more, hotter.  Jude rested his belly against hers lightly, still mostly carrying himself above her. He let his sex prod against hers, though made no effort for entry just yet.  He was enjoying the anticipation and the banter that only made the smile on his face spread all the wider.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai moaned through his kisses, her eyes half lidded, and her hair a mess all around her.
"Well," she said, kissing him back. "You'd better learn to be wiser.." she said, taking her teeth to his throat as her mouth crept up to his ear. "Or else I'll knee you in the balls again."
And though her threat was real, she purred it out seductively and rubbed her bare leg against his.

Lion

It was his turn to feel vulnerable against her.  And while it was a sensation he normally tore away from, he didn't feel so inclined to do so now.  Pleasant chills coursed through him at the pressure of her teeth and he gave a breathy moan.  Her skin was divine,cool and yet warm to the touch.  He tilted his head and kissed her throat, tongue lapping at the skin there before he rested his weight on her a little more, feeling the tip of his sex slip into hers tantalizingly.  "I'll be sure to keep that in mind," he murmured before slipping within her completely.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her eyes opened a bit wider when the tip of his sex pressed against her, then instantly her eyes shut tightly as he slipped all the way in. Her screamed moan could not be contained as she gripped onto him, legs and arms both holding him tight, as did her sex.

Lion

It was easy to become lost in her.  She made him quiver all over and his breath came in quick, short gasps as he moved within her.  Jude kissed her roughly, hungrily, but couldn't help a sudden laugh as his head turned to whisper in her ear.  "I didn't I could get you to scream so soon," he murmured, moving a deeper within her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At his words, she felt dizzy and hot as she growled and raked her nails down his back side.
"Neither did I," she admitted with a smirk, keeping her sex clenched and her body angled so he could fuck her good and deep.
"Gods.." her eyes fluttered closed as she ached and whined beneath him. "Gods.. Lord Christy doesn't know how to finish- leaving a girl too vulnerable for the next man..."