Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Grand Illusion [Spice] - [M]

Started by Ivory, September 03, 2013, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"Valia!" she gasped out, looking absolutely horrified.  "Of course we haven't!"

She had, however, turned rather red at the thought...

"He's just..."  She swallowed and muttered something into her drink that sounded, rather alarmingly, like, "He's just so different than Dekka..."

visualspice

Valia had caught that and her eyes went wide.
"Kathryn!" she said, shoving a hand overtop of Kathryn's drink and looking clean up into her sister's face.
"I thought you claimed you two didn't.."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn's color deepened.

"Not...all the way.  We've just fooled around."  She swallowed down the rest of her drink.  "A few times.  I, um...  You know."  She was truly well and colorful now, avoiding her sister's gaze.  Truth be told, though, she'd been dying to tell her sister...  "I sucked him off," she whispered, giving her sister a warning look.  The last thing she needed was for her sister to blurt that out...

visualspice

Valia's lips gaped open, in horror.
"You.. you did what?" and she asked it in such a low whisper, that it sounded raspy, like a hiss.
"But.. but nothing...else?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"Just...made out a few times..."  She looked apologetic...and, yet, somehow not entirely unhappy about it...  "Dekka's...kind of incorrigible..."

And she obviously wasn't much better...

"And insatiable."  She giggled.  "If it weren't for Calent..."  Or, well, the need for a husband, period...

visualspice

Valia's eyes went wide.
"Kathryn!" she squealed, which was hard to tell if she was excited or appalled. "So you'd rather run off with some thief?"

"Sounds like some dreamy adventure," came a voice, and when Valia whirled around, she glared over at a red-braided man who was staring at the two of them as if, terribly, terribly amused. And that made her pissed off. So he was cute.. ok.. very sexy, but.. honesty!

"No one asked for your opinion!" she hissed witha stomp of her pink heeled shoe. "And how dare you listen into our conversation!"
And she had NO idea she was yelling at her sister's dream thief! "We could have you hanged!"

"By all means," he said with a bow. "Let me hang."

Ivory

Oh, this was just...fantastic.

Kathryn stole a furtive glance around, then shook her head and stepped forward to put an arm around her sister.  "I don't think you've ever formally met...  This is Dekka.  Dekka, Valia."

Oh, yes, this was complicated.  Him and his damned knack for timing...

And all the while, Kathryn's face was so very red!

visualspice

Kathryn's face wasn't the only one red. And Valia's eyes were about the size of the tower of Uthlyn! And as the King of Thieves bowed once again before her, taking her hand and kissing the top of it like some prince, Valia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fainted onto the ground.

Ivory

Kathryn sighed and murmured something about her corset being far, far too tight...

"Valia?"  She gave her sister's shoulder a slight shake, then looked up at Dekka pleadingly.  "Could you...please...help me get her into one of the rooms?"

Because the longer Valia was on the floor, the more people who would take notice...and if the wrong people took notice, well...

visualspice

"Your wish is my command, Grand Duchess," he said with a formal bow, then moved to scoop up Valia. It wasn't difficult to hold her, she weighed not much at all, but the poof of her dress probably made her weigh double than she ought to. And that hair..
and maybe those boobs...
Smirking, he glanced over at Kathryn.
"So where shall I take sleeping beauty?" and he awaited her orders with a charmed smile.

Ivory

Kathryn did not miss the way he looked at her sister's breasts...  Part of her understood that no red-blooded male would be able to resist the temptation, but Valia was her little sister, after all!

"Eyes front," she said flatly.  She led him through the crowd towards a small room that stood off to the side of the crowded ballroom.  Opening the door, she peered inside a moment, then allowed Dekka to enter.  "There's a couch over there..."

And, given Valia's delicate state, it was only natural for her to close the door behind them...

"Thank you for bringing her in here...  Of all the people in Connlaoth, I thought she would be the last one to faint simply upon meeting you..."

But, then, she hadn't looked well all evening...

visualspice

Dekka smirked at Kathryn's notice of him checking out her sister.
"What? She's showing them off to the whole damn world. They're sort of pressed right in front of my face."

But he obeyed her, lifting up the girl easily in his arms and taking her away to a more private room. Once the door was closed, he set Valia down on a fainting couch.
"So do we just let her rest up here or are you armed with some selling salts." And he gave Kathryn a hopeless shrug. "I'm not usually dealing with fainting women. Most of the time, they melt at my charms."

Ivory

"And where would I put smelling salts in this get-up?" she asked, leaning over her sister in a show of concern.  "I'm sure she'll come to in a moment."

Turning from her sister, she regarded him with a slight smile.  Her arms were folded beneath her breasts and a hip was cocked out to the side.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you it's not nice to eavesdrop?"

visualspice

Dekka shrugged at her comment.
"Yes, but do I ever listen?" and his eyes sparkled and caught to hers.
"So... you're married now, I see. Pretty dress and everything.. " and idly his fingers played at the hem of her white dress.

Ivory

"Technically, we're not married, until..."  Well, you know!  She blushed a soft pink at the thought, then lightly slapped his hands away from the hem of her dress.  "So, hands off!"  For just a few more hours yet...

She glanced at her sister, then added, smugly, "Though I would let you steal a kiss...if you can find it."  Because kisses were tricksy things!

visualspice

"Find it? What here?" And before she could stop him, he just took one! Right on her lips.
"Never toy with a thief, duchess," he said, eyes meeting to hers as they danced. "Because he'll just always steal what he wants."

Ivory

"Mm, Duchess...  I'd almost forgotten..."  She smirked right back at him, as full of teasing boldness as he himself!  "I'm the Grand Duchess.  That puts you and I on equal footing, Your Majesty."  Yes, she was going to be hell to live with now!

"And," she said, taking a single step backwards with a coy look.  "I don't think you quite caught that kiss..."  And if he lunged for her, she would laugh and lead him on a merry chase around the sofa...and poor, sleeping Valia!

visualspice

And oh he did- he did leap for her and his smile grew when he caught the air. But he was a determined one, and began to stalk after her, slow walking, then fast, pushing chairs and furniture out of the way before he cornered her behind a book shelf.

"Looks like you hardly have any where to go.. my Lady.." he said, grinning as he bowed- but bowed to look he rover with hungered eyes. "How ever will her majesty get out of this one? It seems a king has trapped his queen- and though he has not made his claim on her- he might hve to before another will."

And he wasted no time, closing the distance between them as he pinned her arms beside her, holding her firmly against the wall as he grinned, leaning over her, his body mere inches from hers.
"I've waited a long time, Kathryn," he told her. "Why not let the king rule his kingdom...?"

Ivory

Kathryn's eyes shone, cheeks flushed from their little game and his proximity to her.  "Oh, Dekka, you may be a king, but you're also a thief...  And what's better," she asked, leaning forward but making no other move to break free of his hold.  "Than stealing the whole kingdom from its rightful ruler?  If I just give it to you...  How do I know you truly are the King of Thieves?" she challenged, teasing and pushing buttons she knew he'd respond to.

visualspice

"Who said you would just give me it?" he spoke, leering at her with hungry eyes. "When I'm here to simply take it? After all, perhaps it was part of the plan for me to have your sister faint and trick you so we can be alone...?"