Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

We Are FAMILY. I Got All My Demons And Me. (PRIVATE)

Started by Brisinger987, January 28, 2014, 01:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

The vortex span faster and it became even louder at Daerian's use of magic.

Then suddenly, a being stepped through the vortex, revealing itself. It was a humanoid being, made of pure crimson, it's aura creating a field of pure emptiness. It was a purely voided being, absorbing every hint of power around it, an amplified version of Kirnardaz's own aura, but magnified to stretch across the whole castle. In principle, it would have done exactly as a mordecai field, but to holy and unholy beings.

"Feel me drain you... Your power is nothing in my presence. I am above you by many levels, and as such, you cannot sense my power, as you can only sense the worthlessness of your own under my field." The vortex glowed red, and Kirnardaz stepped out, his void like aura having disappeared.

"What are you?"

Anadwen

Daerian dropped down, still terrifyingly wild, and the strands of dark crimson hair fell onto her shoulders. The sharp claws scratched the ground, and her wings beat into the air.

Her eyes were glued to the shape, resembling a human, but far from anything mortal. Her powers seemed to fade in its presence, and the magic in the air was drained. Even Kirnardaz seemed to be surprised. The demoness grabbed one of the weapons, hanging on the wall - a large battle hammer, and stepped towards the shape.

"What are you? Speak, else I'll smite you!" she shouted, shielding Kirnardaz with her body.

Tak

Ardeadai got out Shadeburn, restricting all of his magic. "A Void Essence. Now that is interesting. Let him go without harm."
He neared the vortex, and it felt like magic wasn't the only thing being drained... He wondered about the portal. It is a well known fact that magic cannot be destroyed or created (except by gods, the creators of magic) but only used. A good example is Fell.

DaGlobster

Stygia didn't know what to do at the moment. The vortex appeared to have released Kirnadaz, but she didn't even know if it actually meant harm to anyone else. She couldn't turn into her dragon form, seeing as how there wasn't enough space, so she was content to nimbly sidestep over to Ardeadai, her claws still held at the ready. So much for the king of demons... she thought, keeping a defensive stance.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz snarled at the being of the void, gently pushing Daerian aside, and walking over to it.

"Not a chance..." He put his hand on the being, which recoiled, before becoming smoke under the power of Senka's crystal, still merged to his soul. "I will thank Senka for only your demise. Do you feel it crushing you? There is no amount of power it cannot absorb. And you are no exception." The being began to flicker and shift, being drawn into Kirnardaz, clearly confused.

"Damn you demon... I would have made you strong..."

((OOC: I forgot that small fact about Senka's crystal.))

Anadwen

Daerian pressed herself onto Kirnardaz. The crimson in her hair was slowly fading, but it was still very striking and bright. Her sharp claws entwined around his arm.

"What was this? I don't like it being in my fortress..." she muttered. "I hope it will not appear again."

She raised herself to her tiptoes to press her lips onto Kirnardaz's cheek, one hand still on the pommel of the hammer.

Tak

"How did it even get here?" asked Ardeadai to Kirnadaz.
"Don't worry love. It was only a void essence." joked Ardeadai to Stygia.
"Jokes aside, what actually happened?" questioned Ardeadai to everyone.

He sheathed Shadeburn and looked around, feeling the magic return to normal. "This family truly is unbeatable. He walked around, smirking at Stygia.

(Sorry, short post)

DaGlobster

"It would appear so, my prince. But if this family is unbeatable, then tell me how I have conquered your heart?" She jokingly replied, harmlessly and gracefully passing a clawed hand over Ardeadai's face as he walked by her. She sighed, and looked over to Kirnadaz and Daerian, flicking her eyes back towards Ardeadai. "Let me ask you something, love..." She started, moving in front of him in a manner that suggested he should pat attention to her, but kept her looking civil.  "What was it exactly that brought you to my lair, prince of demons? Looking for a fortress of your own?"

Tak

((No-one posted in a while, so I'll go.))

"Conquer my heart?" Echoed Ardeadai carefully as he thought of what to say. "You didn't conquer it, you just own it... and you have done so the second we met."

He had all of his attention on her, like any normal person would. "What brought me to your lair? Well, some would say fate, some would say coincidence. But when I found the fortress, what brought me in was curiosity." said the demon. "And that reminds me, we need to upgrade that fortress too. Those gold Golems aren't invincible."

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz was expecting the energy to come flying out of him, but he was surprised. Then he realised that the energy wasn't there. The void energy was trapped in an endless cycle of attraction, crushing the energy absorbed by the crystal, while still being absorbed by the crystal itself. He felt this paradoxical void sever, and knew that the crystal had gone. He had succeeded. He was powerful again.

His true power shone through, and he became a blazing, armoured being.

"Oh I feel much better... Haha!" Kirnardaz's eyes glowed like torches, and his flesh was a full crimson.

"That. Was a void spirit. Something composed of nothing. A being of pure emptiness."

Anadwen

At the sight that was before her, Daerian's hair shifted into a deeper, fuller shade of crimson, trailing long behind her back and down her shoulders. The sharp tip of her tongue flashed across her lips, and she grinned.

"I think I like you even better like this, Kirnardaz." she whispered seductively, her hands climbing up to his neck. Her armour, till then silver and clear, appeared corroded and black, sharply contrasting with her snow-white skin.

"A void, you say? Do you think more will appear? And more importantly, can we use them?" she questioned him again, showing deep interest in the matter of voids. If they could be manipulated, they could become deadly weapons...

DaGlobster

(bleh post is bleh)

Stygia gave Ardeadai a sly look, and she smiled. "I really won't be needing the castle. I just need my hoard, so if we can find a way to move it, I'll gladly leave that derelict fortress of mine to rot." She said, and turned away from him to approach Daerian. "I don't mean to interrupt, but have you have any spacious, empty rooms where a dragoness could put her massive piles of gold?" She asked Daerian with a playful smile. It was an inviting smile. She had promised her love to Ardeadai, sure, but that didn't mean that she couldn't "love" Her other family members as well.

Brisinger987

For a moment, Kirnardaz thought he heard a woman's scream, far in the distance, as if it were miles away, yet somehow right beside him. He stared in the direction for a second, before returning to what he felt was the bulk of the conversation.

"No, they're useless for all things but being an empty hole to throw things in. Just abysmal excuses for sentient life." Kirnardaz smiled, eager to have dinner now that he had  fixed himself up.

"Daerian, my queen, what's for dinner?"

Anadwen

Daerian licked her lips with the sharp tip of her tongue once again. "Dinner today is special. I got to catch some Mordecai - we both don't like those, well, do we? And even a fae." she described their 'dinner' dreamily. "I've heard that those can be hundreds of years old and are very tasty."

She took a while to answer Stygia's question. "Off course, I do have some chambers, and more than few. What would you prefer, my dear? Dungeons, or towers? This fortress is full of unused rooms." she said calmly, with a wide gesture emphasizing the space her fort offered.

"But, before we start our dinner, may I present you an unique and impressive creation of mine? I have worked on them for many days... And I must say, they are wonderful." she laughed softly.

Tak

Ardeadai listened to what Stygia had to say and simply nodded with a smile.
Ardeadai listened to what Kirnadaz had to say and simply nodded with a smile.
Ardeadai listened to what Daerian had to say and simply nodded with a smile.
He did not say a word, simply nodding, thinking about how delicious dinner will be.
((I need more post time... sorry guys.))

DaGlobster

"Oh..? but I'm so hungry..." Stygia muttered when Daerian mentioned something she was working on. She smiled with the prospect of what it could be, and filled her thoughts with expectations for the upcoming dinner. She purred almost bestially as a forked tongue came out from between her lips and wet her lips. She continued smiling, and walked back over to Ardeadai, leaning on his side and wrapping an arm around his waist. "Perhaps later I'll look at Daerian's surprise, but this dragoness is starving. I'll be waiting in the dining room" She announced. She parted from him, and walked through the hall's doors and back out into the dining room, letting loose a small flap of her wings to close the doors behind her.

As soon as the doors shut, Stygia's form exploded into a massive cloud of swirling black tendrils and smoke, which immediately shaped itself into her dragon form. She moaned pleasurably as she stretched, a moan that shook the foundations of the castle itself. She wasn't the biggest of dragons, but she was still pretty large at around 50 feet high and 60 feet long. Somehow, she retained her allure, even when in a dragon's body. Her features were smooth, yet precise, and her overall build was sleek. Her scales were obsidian, with shined violet under the right angle of light. "Gods, it feels good to be like this." She openly said as she walked over to one end of the table, and promptly set herself down on her side. Her long tail snaked most of the way around the table, and she set her head down, taking care not to knock anything over with her magnificent horns.

Brisinger987

"Very well, let us see this creation of yours Daerian." Kirnardaz waited for her to lead the way, wondering what this creation could look like.

((OOC: Much creative, such short, very lost muse. Wow. Great))