Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Groom's Sweating Bullets

Started by visualspice, November 10, 2013, 07:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Me?" he blinked when the question came back to him and shrugged before blowing smoke towards the ceiling. "I'll probably get myself settled in. Not that I have much to bring with me." And as his eyes looked out the window, he noted the forms of his soon to be 'former' guardians, and smirked. "Though what I will say is I'll be glad not to have those three following me around anymore." ANd he gave a bit of a sheepish look Valentina's way. "I suppose that's another thing I have you to thank."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

She smiled slightly.
"You have nothing to thank me for. Besides, I didn't like those three although I met them just a few times." she made an expression remembering how they first met and his guardians. They were jerks, one of them even gave her a bruise. Yes, the circumstances of their first encounter were quite unusual.

visualspice

Leif, too, recalled that first meeting and grew quiet.. staring away from her as he looked out the window.
"I guess I should apologize for that. I.. have never been very nice to you." And he looked over at her, not saying another word, but his eyes speaking volumes where his tongue could not.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

She grew quiet for a few seconds and then nodded slightly.
"It's okay. Besides, I wasn't the most pleasant person in the world either." Valentina said. She did actually kissed him, on purpose, just so she can embarrass him. Not the greatest moment for her to remember that brilliant idea of hers...

visualspice

Smirking, Leif looked out the window, recalling the same memory as she, but not saying it- ubt just keeping those pleasant thoughts to himself.
"Well, you're still a hundred times nicer than your... husband." he looked down at where his clothing bulged from the wrappings over his wound, that lay tucked away beneath his outfit.
"Gods.." he itched at it. "Don't ever get shot by a gun, Valentina. The wounds really itch."

Caerina

"I don't intend to. Besides, I usually make friends not mortal enemies out of people." she told him and looked over at where his wound was with concern "Is there anything I can do?" Valentina asked.

visualspice

At her words, he gave her a crooked, small smile before glancing down to his shoulder, then back to her.
"No. But thank you."
Staring out at the window, he smiled and watched as the world went by. Perhaps thing would be a lot different for him when they got to Arrant Keep? They would just have to get there to find out.
Little did he know, this was just the beginning of their journey together, and a journey for him as he struggled with his emotions, and ignoring the feelings of falling in love.

OOC: This thread continues here.