Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Comes the Wedding; Then Comes the Bomb (M)

Started by visualspice, November 20, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Might I remind you not to use our God's name in vain," Jon said with a frown. "Now, take this ring and place it on Jinai's finger and repeat the phrase, 'I Jude Armand, give you this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion.' And then you can go ahead and slip it onto her finger."
And once Jude obliged, Jinai looked up at him as the question was presented to her. She slipped the wooden ring onto his finger, but hesitated over the words- realizing-

'WHERE THE FUCK IS LORD CHRISTY!?'

And again, there was awkward silence as Jon inquired, "Jinai? Do you?"

"Er.. I...."

And just at that moment, the doors flung open and Lord Christy stood, a disheveled and red faced mess at the end of the pews.

"Lady Thames! Do not do it! I love you! You can not possibly marry another man!"
ANd he stormed his way clean on down there, but the second he did and touched Jinai's arm, she socked a fist clean into his face.

Lord Christy was seeing stars before they cleared, and as he lay there on the floor, he blinked up at Jude.

"Jude... Armand?" ANd boy did Lord Christy ever looked puzzled and pissed!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The ceremony completely went out the window by the time the doors flung open and Jude was on his feet, after slipping the ring onto Jinai's finger.  Thankfully, there was no time for words as he stepped forward and moved toward the dizzy noble, writhing on the floor, clearly upset and confused.    "Sleep now, you'll think this is all just a bad dream when you wake up," Jude said, moving behind the lord and holding his arm around his neck until he passed out in a stranglehold.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

While Jon was too startled (and possibly having a heart attack), Jinai leaped in to help Jude out, not wasting any time in ripping up her skirts and binding up the lord securely.
"There, that ought to do it. Now let's get him into the carriage before anyone sees."
And as Jon was gaping still, Jinai moved to help Jude lift the body.

"Confounded! Jinai! What on earth are you doing!?" Jon stammered as the pair were rushing off down the aisle.

"Sorry I'm late on details, Jon, but I know how you feel about the mages. Just assume we're trying to stop something terrible from happening and this man has clues. The wedding was the only way to draw him out so he wasn't surrounded by his men."

Thankfull, her and Jude were smart enough to park their own carriage out back.

"And if Lord Christy has any servants, don't tell them which way we went!"
and soon, her and Jude were dragging the unconscious man out the back door.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Before they went out the door, Jude gave the man a glare and nodded to the priest.  "Remember!  Silence is golden.  Like that sack I just handed you earlier.  So shut it," he growled and helped heft Lord Christy into the back of the carriage.

He turned to Jinai.  "Where do we take him now?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

For a while, Jinai said nothing, but stared down at the unmoving form of Lord Christy. Really, this was a bit too easy, but as the carriage continued to roll out, she instructed, "Well, we just had our wedding. Why not a honey moon? Come on, put a move on it. We need to get to the coast and fast. But with Lord Christy as a hostage, it'll make the next few steps a tad easier- especially after we interrogate him."

Lion

"Do you realize how far the coast is from Reajh?  I don't even have a change of clothes, Jinai.  Or any idea which city we are headed to.  But I guess it's just as well, we should get out of the city first," Jude remarked as he sat on the buckboard and began rolling down the alley and out onto the street.  "So we ought to stop off someplace then to see what Arthur has to tell us then?  Then we get going to the coast?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I've... got a few places we can take him. A few places off the map. Just get us to the city gates and I can show you the rest. It's near there, but don't leave the city. Just keep heading east."

Lion

"I just hope it's not a whore house," he mumbled to himself.  But he said nothing more on the matter and just carefully, calmly, and unsuspiciously rolled the carriage along streets with the unconscious form of Lord Christy in the back, everyone else none the wiser.  It didn't take nearly as long to get to the city gates as possible before he pulled the carriage into another alleyway.  "Where to now?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"There's an allyway to our left. Take that, then the third left and a right. Continue down that street for a while until you'll find us in an abandoned section of town." It was here Jinai gave a subtle smile. "We're taking him to my home. So just keep your eyes peeled for the shittiest looking house there. It'll have a few broken windows and a boarded door. And you'll have to park the carriage around back... unless you want someone to steal your horses while we interrogate him."

Lion

Jude followed her directions to the T.  But when they got toward the most vile part of town, it was hard to spot her house even amidst the other dilapidated buildings until he found the one with the door that had been all but barricaded.  Pulling about to the back, Jude pulled the carriage to a halt and stepped off to help Jinai remove Lord Chiristy from the back.  "Well," he grunted.  "How do we get in?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Follow me," Jinai said as she stepped out of the carriage. "And grab Lord Christy while you're at it. We've got to make this quick." And she moved towards a portion of the house where there was a series of wooden slats covering a hole. A few shimmies of the boards later, and a hole was produced they could fit in through.
"After you," she said, smirking up at Jude.

Once the pair were inside, Jinai lead Jude through a musty, spider webbed interior as a few rats scurried and coachroaches flittered out of the way. There were holes in the floor to be mindful of, but Jinai moved past them as if it weren't much of a thing, and then approached a tattered curtain, which she drew open to reveal a small santuary of sorts on the second floor of the abandoned home.

A pile of rags lay in the corner, obviously used as Jinai's bed. A bunch of clothing was strewn about the floor and mixed with empty wine bottles and opiate discards- and it was to the pile of rags she gestured.
"I suppose you can just throw him there and we can kick him until he wakes up.... might as well get this interrogation started."

Lion

It was a labor of labors just to shimmy through the hole and pull Arthur's fat ass through it as well.  By the end of it Jude was sweating and tired and readily irritated with the whole ordeal.  Why didn't Jinai just slip him a drug of hers to make him all the more compliant, but just enough that he wouldn't remember anything from tonight.  There was no sense in having him bruised and beaten.  But really, even Jude knew she was winging this if anything else.

And not to mention there wasn't a whole lot of time left before the ships came in.  This much he knew.

So Jude set Christy gently on the dirty old rags and stepped back.  He took a breathe and peered at Jinai expectantly.  "Ladies first."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Thankfully Jude hadn't asked about the drugs. Because well..
she hadn't any. Which was a rare thing for a woman such as she. In fact, she hadn't contacted any associates who had the ingredients for such things in nearly a month- and her supplies, albeit more limited, were not of the stock to use on such a man. After all, the few bottles she now had were minor opiates at best..
and a form of birth control (which was of little consequence to her now until she would find out if she had an infant inconveniently growing inside her or not)-

So when Jude allowed her the privilege to go first, she simply smiled at him.
"How kind of you." And she wasted no time crashing a boot into his rib. And it was at that first jolt of pain that awakened him, as the man doubled over, crying for breath.

Lion

"I would have used water, but I suppose you want to make him hurt as quickly and as fast as possible," Jude commented with his arms crossed over his chest.  His jacked had been removed and he stood before the writhing form of Lord Christy as he coughed violently and opened his eyes at the pair before them.

"L-Lady Thames!?" he groaned, trying to come to terms with all that was happening.  "Mr. Armand!?  What is the meaning of this?"

"You tell us what we need to know.  And that is all you need to know.  What port are the ships coming in from?  Don't make this harder than it has to be."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Ships? What? I-I- I don't get what you mean!" he stammered, and another heavy kick from Jinai silenced him with a wheeze.

"I hardly have the patience for this, Lord Christy. We know about the Grand Duke's visor's plans. So just start spilling the information, or we're going to start knocking out your teeth."

Lion

Jude didn't hit him, nor did he feel that he had to as Jinai was doing honors enough as it was.  He peered at her from the corner of his eye and he looked back to Christy on the floor holding his gut.

"I don't know what you're talking about!  I swear."

"Come off it!  I know you know what we want.  You're Vesrik's man.  And if you don't cooperate, you'll be just another bag of bones."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What?" Lord Christy looked appalled. "I can assure you you speak ill of me when it is hardly warranted! Lord Vesirk and I-"

And he was silenced by another kick to the gut, then his face, which had the man bound in frilly, white lace, now doubled over from the pain.

"Just keep talking like that and we'll see where it gets you, Lord Christy." Jinai said smartly, then glanced over at Jude. "Grab me that broken bottle. I know how we can get him to talk."

Lion

Despite the abuse Jinai was handing out, Lord Christy held steadfast to his ignorance.  Jude stepped forward and crouched down beside the lord as he was nursing his wounds.  "You know something, Arthur.  It would be in your best interests to say your piece before this gets worse."

But Lord Christy just lurched forward and spat at him.  "Let me go!  You piece of shit!  I'll have you both hanged for this!  This is some act of treason!  I know it!"

Judecasually wiped the spit off his shirt and handed Jinai the bottle she asked for.  "I guess he doesn't want to play nice."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai was quiet for the most part, studying the bottle in her hand and letting the words Lord Christy was spewing go right through her. But then after a moment, she tossed the bottle once, caught it, then nailed it right into Lord Christy's crotch, breaking it and then pressing the broken end to the front of his pants.
"I suggest you start talking," she began to say, cool as ever in her ripped wedding gown. "Or you're going to be singing some nasty sort of pain."

Lion

Jude stepped back a little as he watched Arthur grow stock still for a brief moment at the threat the  broken glass posed to his manhood.  Not that he would be missing much anyway.  Christy trembled a little before struggling against his bindings.

"I'm not telling you a damn thing!" he growled, still defiant.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn