Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Comes the Wedding; Then Comes the Bomb (M)

Started by visualspice, November 20, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Vesrik was far from her mind, her entire body numbed but throbbing all at once; and it was then she suddenly felt a pain jolt inside her belly as she let out a yelp of pain and clutched somewhere she just happened to not be bleeding from.

"God, it hurts.." she said, trembling against him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Jinai!" Jude said stunned, eyes wide and clutching her against him.  "What's wrong?  What hurts!?"  He pulled up her shirt and observed nothing there.  "What's the matter?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

SHe was in too much pain to answer him, grimacing as she leaned into him.
"Just.. just get me out of here," she asked, her body trembling as she moaned in pain.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude didn't know what more he could do.  He plucked her from the ground, his tired limbs screaming for him to take a moment of rest.  His adrenaline was kicking in just about now as he lifted her up into his arms, cradling her by her shoulders and another underneath her knees.  He turned around and went up from the beach, passing through the chaos back to where Asher had said he had left his horse.  The last horse in the stables near the back of She Sells. 

The animal screamed wildly in panic at the fire and chaos around them.  When Jude found the horse, he had to calm it for the moment, setting his hands up and reassuring it before freeing him from the stall then climbing up into the saddle with Jinai in his arms.  "KYAH!" he cried out, and the horse bolted from the stables, running through the chaos and weaving between the streets.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Every movement was painful, every drum of sound- grating on her as she grit her teeth and leaned into him. It hurt, no matter what way she turned as she clung onto Jude.
"Gods.. it feels like hell," she told him, not realizing she had begun to cry.

Lion

"Just hold onto me," Jude said, clutching her to him as he rode like a bat out of hell.  The horse was rounding up and about through the chaos of the city.  People screamed everywhere, loud voices ran about, and though the horse was frightened, he wanted only to escape, and he remained steady on his feet.  Guards moved passed them, seeming to ignore them in the moment of temporary insanity.  Jude buried Jinai's face into his neck and clutched onto her tightly.  The exit was getting closer.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She was hoping to see this through to the end- but what suddenly enveloped her blinded her to everything but the pain. She wished she could pass out, to be anywhere else but awake and in this intense pain for it was incredible and not subsiding as she tried to swallow back a few screams as the horse galloped along and she, buried her face into Jude's chest.

He smelled of musk and sea water- and the faint remnants of gun powder. Though the smells were familiar and welcoming, she soon began to feel nauseous as she clutched onto her stomach and moaned.

Lion

Jude should have paid more attention to the blood that stained her skirts and his pant leg.  It was unfortunate however, that all he could focus on was holding Jinai and gettng the hell out of Breakpoint before it was too late.  Smoke filled the air, people screamed left and right, soldiers cried.  But it was not long before the buildings began to thin out and they were headed downhill.

Jude steered the horse off the beaten path, pounding the ground hard until the steed grew tired and eventually slowed when the port city was well out of sight.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Asngar's name, Jude... it hurts, it hurts so much,"s he cried, trembling against him. She wondered if she was dying, if the whole world had gone to hell as the silence that now encircled them made her realize she was sobbing.
"Gods, I can't stop.. stop crying," she murmured, still shaking- still in shock.

Lion

Jude was sweating, he was soaking wet, and shaked from it all.  He slipped off the saddle and took Jinai's form with him.  He stumbled to the ground and fell to his knees.  It was then that he saw the blood.  "Gods...  Jinai..  You...you didn't tell me?"  But words escaped him. He held a shaking hand to his mouth.  He just clutched her to him.  "I'm here for you, Jinai.  Just hold onto me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What? I don't understand. Am I wounded?"
Am I dying?

Lion

"No," Jude breathed.  "You're miscarrying...  You were with child."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"W-What?" she stared up at him, blinking through tears. "Mi..miscarrying?" she looked down to where his eyes had been and she noted the blood and suddenly clung onto his hand, her body shifting uncomfortably as she turned away, and retched into the grass.

Lion

Jude lnew there wasn't more he could do for her than what he was doing now.  The question of who was the father lingered in thought, but he couldn't be sure...whether it was his, or another man's or that bastard Vesrik.  It didn't matter now, all that mattered was holding the woman in his arms to him, supporting her in her hour of need.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Even long after the pain had subsided, her tears continued to fall. She had knew she was with child for a while now but fervently denied it, ignored it, and pretended it wasn't so. The illness, the missed time on the rag...

Like Jude, she had no idea who the father could have been- though odds were more in favor it was Jude's, since most of the other men she had been with she had taken.. precautions with and..
after a time, since her and Jude had fucked so much- she sort of just...
stopped.

She didn't know how bad the consequences could be- or that being tossed bodily from an exploding ship would have set off the chain reactions-
but now that the truth was evident.. and the child, lost-

She could not stop her tears as she curled up and sobbed against her legs.

Lion

"Oh Jinai..." Jude breathed as he wrapped his arms around her.  He held her close to him and said nothing more.  Nothing needed to be said.  All he wanted to do was take her away from all of this, just hide away from the rest of the world.  He covered her with his body, pressing her to his chest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She didn't know what to say, what to do, and she was shaking so bad the entire port bombing was lost on her. For all she knew, it hadn't fixed the moment they were trying to thwart- but in that moment, she didn't care.

"I.. I want out of here,"s he said, closing her eyes tightly as hot tears slid down her face.

Lion

Jude nodded to her.  He leaned down and lifted her up from the ground, ignoring the blood that dripped from between her legs.  He lifted her up back into the saddle and climbed back up behind her, holding her too him as he turned the horse anywhere west.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was still dark when Jinai begged Jude to stop- and they found a small cabin in the woods off the clear bath. Her body was too muhc in pain for her to want to keep riding, and she- just about ready to pass out. Though as she curled int Jude, she pressed her weeping face into his chest.

"Stay with me," she whispered, shivering.

Lion

If it weren't for Jinai pressed against him, Jude would have very likely froze to death.  He was exhausted, the horse was exhausted, and he was sure Jinai got the worst of it.   He breathed against her softly.  "I'll take care of you," he answered with a nod, slipping off the rear of the saddle and pulling Jinai with him, cradling her in his arms.

The cabin was small and squat, and at least it was warm and dry and Jude found a small bed to lay her down on.  "I'll start a fire," he murmured, gesturing toward  the hearth.  "It's freezing in here."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn