Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Comes the Wedding; Then Comes the Bomb (M)

Started by visualspice, November 20, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jinai slammed the glass into him, barely an inch from his dick.
"You better start spitting out something, Lord Christy, or this class is going to go lower," she threatened, gripping into his hair and pulling it none too gently so he was forced to look at her. "And when I do go cut it off, I'll be sure to send it back to your wife. Now start,.." she began, throwing him back into the ground as she kicked him hard. "Talking!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Christy was in agony, but he continued to resist and struggle against his binds.  "Let me go!  I know nothing!  I  don't know a damn thing!"  He doubled over at her kick and spat at her next. 

Jude stepped in and grabbed Jinai's wrist and tried to stay her hand.  "Calm down.  You get more ants with honey than vinegar.  Let me see if I can't talk some sense into him."  He gestured his head for her to leave the room as he turned his eyes back to Arthur Christy on the floor.  He was crying and in a great deal of pain.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"If that was the case, I'd have him singing by now," Jinai hissed and glared at Jude. "Besides, we don't have a lot of time to do this. Rumor has it one of the ships is heading into port this week- which barely gives us enough time to get to the coast to stop this from happening."

That is, if they weren't already too late!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I know.  And the more you beat him, the more he resists...  There are ways to make him talk without cutting him into little itty bitty pieces.  You cannot believe I came into this knowing nothing about Arthur Christy.  He'll talk once we have it out.  Stay your hand," Jude whispered closely to Jinai so that only she could hear.  "Leave us.  Just a moment."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai was glaring daggers, but let the broken bottle drop from her hands.
"Fine.. do whatever you'd like." And she turned from him and disappeared behind the curtain in one angered rush, leaving Jude alone with their prisoner.

Lion

In her absence, nearly thirty minutes passed before sobbing was heard from the room where Lord Christy had lain.  His hands were still bound and his head was buried against them, sobbing as he did so.  Jude sat down, peering at the nobleman who seemed pathetic in his own blood and tears as he looked back up at the younger man.

"You wouldn't...  You can't!"

"I most certainly could.  And I wouldn't hesitate for a second if you don't tell me what I need to know," Jude replied, his eyes hard and unforgiving.  "Now tell me where the ships are coming in."

Christy finished wiping his eyes and he took in Jude's expression as if he were between a hammer and an anvil.  "Breakpoint.  The shipping city on the southern coast of Allar.  A week in a half.  Vesrik promised me a percentage of the profits of every mage sold.  I-I...I'll tell you everything."

"Lady Thames," he called back out through the house.  "Come back inside.  We have what we need."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Still in her torn wedding dress,a nd surprisingly still sober, Jinai stepped back through with her arms folded over her chest.
"Are you sure the song he sung is the one we needed?" she pressed, appearing quite pissed off as she inquired, but her head seemed as cool as it could be.

Lion

"As sure as I'm a man-for-hire," Jude replied with a nod.  Christy remained on the floor, nursing his wounds and sobbing still.  He peered up at Jinai with swollen, sore, red eyes.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well, we might have to take him with us," she begrudgingly revealed as she glared down at the man in agony. She felt only a small pang of guilt for him- but to remember the fate of her brother... and what had become of so many other mages through this war's injustice chilled her blood before it returned the rage.
"Or we have to kill him now. He already knows we're working against him."

Lion

Jude took Jinai's arm and pulled her aside.  "He won't say anything.  That I can assure you.  I won't kill him.  He's not even worth the trouble that it would bring on my head and yours.  Have you ever spilled blood before?" he whispered to her.  "I say we give him enough drugs to knock him out for a week.  And he'll forget this ever happened.  And if he doesn't.  I have enough on him to make sure he's a good little boy while we work...  Or we could just beat him into forgetting.  That would be a sound plan as well."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At Jude's inquiring about her ability to kill, she avoided eye contact with him. The only deaths she had dealt were with poisons, and she was never nearby when they had taken effect- so she never had the true weight of guilt of the kill upon her conscience. And there was only a few times she had to deliver such a blow....
No, even torture wasn't her forte, but for some reason, Lord Christy's very existence turned her soured as she glared down at the floor.

"I could poison him with opiates- so much of a certain kind could... if he survives it... make him.... forget."

Lion

Jude reached a hand up to hold her arm.  "Then whip something up.  You're the expert on this...not me.  I'm trusting you Jinai.  I trust you.  I'm here for you," he said to her, looking for her eyes.  "I'm going to talk to him some more, get some more information that we could use."  Another hand came up to cup her cheek, raising her chin to his face and he gave her a sweet smile.  "We can do this, okay?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai's hardened features softened at Jude's smile. She found herself turning away before brushing him off with a shrug.
"I'll do what I can. I don't have much left stored here or on me at the moment." And she slipped away to the shadows of the back of the room, popping out vials hidden behind secret planks of wood tucked away in the floor and even the wallsa nd ceilings, and a few broken pieces of furniture, all the while she kept her back to Lord Christy and Jude.

Lion

Jude kept Arthur's attention on him, as he sat close to him, peering him dead in the eyes.  "Listen, Arthur.  You know more than I have asked.  Now I need you to tell me what the names of the captains that are coming in to Breakpoint.  You know them, and I need all twelve.  Do you understand?"

The lord nodded and sobbed a little more before reciting their names and giving a brief description of each one.  "And the last one is Michael Kherry," he finished.  "Six of the ships are schooners.  The others are old abandoned warships, not nearly as small.  The port is big, with enough room for all ships to dock safely.  The mages will be brought down a day after the ships come in, in passels of ten or less.  Big crowds draw more attention that sort of thing..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai was collecting her vials, so the only noises coming from her were the clinks of glass. She eventually had a small pile sorted, and began to mix a few together, not entirely aware what the effects might be. She didn't have her usual wares about her- she hadn't needed them this past month, and so as she worked them together, for all she knew she'd be sending the man into a frothed frenzy and an early grave. If she got it right, however, he might forget even his own name. For this, she was uncertain. But she remained quiet and listened in, taking special care to note the names he was spewing and inwardly thanking Jude for taking over. She hadn't wanted to harm Christy- as much as she didn't care for the man. Sure, his fucking was alright but...
Torture wasn't her style, even if she had a lot of rage to support it, and she felt heavy and numb now after the fact as she began to wonder... would she have killed him like that if given the chance?

Lion

When the conversing was done, Jude stood up from the small stool he'd been sitting on and moved toward Jinai in the darkened part of the room.  "Is it ready?  We don't have much time,"  he spoke softly.  He took whatever it was she had and examined the opiates mixed within it and gave it a whiff.  "Strong stuff.  This will do.  I'll be sure to give him enough water as well to wash it down with.  We have everything we need."  So Jude returned to Christy and though he was hesitant at first, he eventually downed the bottle and rubbed his sore eyes until it began to take effect.

Jude saw that he was getting drowsy and soon he passed out on the ground.  He took the lace off from his hands and he grunted with effort as he plucked the heavier older man and threw him over his shoulders.  Peering back to Jinai, he motioned at her.  "Are you ready to go?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Cold. Jinai felt cold as ice when the man took in her drugs. When he went still, she held her breath, certain death would become him, but part of her was glad it simply lulled him. Even if he were to die, he at least went out peacefully. She hadn't even registered Jude had unbound the man and tossed him over his shoulder until he spoke. ANd numb to it, she nodded her head in reply, unable to speak as a knot sealed within her throat.

Lion

"It's all right Jinai.  He still has a pulse.  I made sure of it before I gave it to him," Jude remarked, noticing the conflict within her visage.  "We have to get going soon.  And we have to get him home...  Though...if it's too much, you can stay here and I'll come back for you within the hour.  I promise."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai remained quiet for a time before replying, "No. Let's just get this done with." And she followed him back to the carriage, where she found herself a temporary carriage mate with a sleeping, slobbering, drugged up Arthur Christy. Though when she looked at him, she was seeing through him and escaping into her thoughts- for there was much to think about and much to plan.

Lion

When they reached Christy's house, Jude was quick to pull Christy from the carriage and explain to the valet at the door that he and the lord had gone out on a night of drinking when he had a little too much.  Jude himself thankfully smelled awful enough as it was and they both went inside to help place the nobleman in his bed before Jude came back to the buckboard and tipped the valet for his discretion.

He rolled along back to his house, pulling it into the gate of his townhouse and allowing Jinai out.  "I just need to grab a few thing before we're on our way.  Not to mention a bath if it's not too much trouble."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn