Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fall of the King [M]

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And again, Dekka laughed, a genuine laugh. He could feel it in his belly- and it kind of hurt. Damn his injuries. Smirking, he looked over at her and flashed her a toothy grin.
"Aww, Vangie, don't be like that. You know as well as I do we'll fucking cross paths again. It's only destiny."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I'll avoid you like I avoid death, which is something I do very well. I am actually thinking that I should have just let you die in the streets," Evangeline asked, her emotions unreadable.

visualspice

He snorted.
"If that were true you would have done it."
Though it was said in a sneer and a jest, he went quiet for a moment before looking away and then adding, "Thank you.. by the way."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Evangeline looked over at Dekka then looked down. She looked exhausted and worn. The war was taxing.
"You are welcome Dekka," She spoke, looking down at her bag with a deep sigh.

visualspice

"See...you can't hate me that much," he poked at her, which appeared to be some sort of act to lighten the mood.

paganchick

"Oh I can Dekka, and a part of me does hate your very presence, but that doesn't matter," She spoke slowly, still looking down at her bag. She rubbed her face before looking over at Dekka. She reached out and touched his forehead with the back of her hand.
"You still feel warm."

visualspice

"Part of you?" His mouth split open into a toothy grin. "Maybe the heats for you?" he teased."The part of you that hates that you love me."

paganchick

"Is that what you want to hear Dekka? Something else that is going to feed your ego? If you knew me as well as you think, you would know I would never let myself fall for someone like you. You are no good for me, just another attachment that would definitely get me killed. Not to mention you are a womanizer who would never love me, would never be faithful, and most importantly, whose heart belongs to another. I would be a fool to let myself fall for a man like you, and I am no fool," She spoke coolly, looking him directly in the eye.

visualspice

"But sometimes we have no choice who our heart picks." And he looked her in the eyes, most serious when he spoke it.

She might not admit she is no fool, but her actions spoke louder than her words-
and she wouldn't be the only fool standing here- after all, what sort of love life did he have? Sure it could give him fame- but what about all of the fights,t he danger? Sure he reveled in it- but he certainly wasn't getting any younger, and these things, certainly no easier.

And here, he took her arm suddenly.
"If there was no other woman..." he went on. "Do you even think we could keep up this dance?"

It was perhaps due to the fact he had such a ... stressful other relationship, he looked forward to this once in a while run ins with Vangie. Sure, it didn't seem like something serious- but in a world full of thieves, her type seemed to make more sense than the woman whom his heart ached for.

paganchick

Evangeline looked at Dekka, a hint of a smirk playing at the corner of her lips, a spark of fire dancing in her eyes, still, she looked sad.
"There will always be another women Dekka, so the world, nor us will ever know. As you said, sometimes we have no choice who our heart picks," She spoke looking him directly in the eyes.

visualspice

His eyes never left her, a hand raising to cup her cheek. Perhaps it was brought on out of fever, out of need, but he said nothing, and leaned forward and kissed her- and kissed her with need.

paganchick

For a short moments Evangeline kissed back. Her lips melting against his, her heart and her head in a savage war against one another. The kiss stole her breath, made her body tingle, made her want to lay in his arms and forget the rest of the world. She wouldn't though. She wouldn't admit she was in love and she couldn't let what was happening happen.

So it took all the strength she had, she pulled away. She turned her back to Dekka, if he saw her face she knew that he would know without a doubt she was in love with the horrible, despicable, egotistical, arrogant man. If he say the pain that pulling away from him caused, or the hint of tears that gathered in her eyes.
"No Dekka," She spoke, her voice husky and dark.

She would haven to wean herself off the man, she just didn't know how.

visualspice

"No?" he looked over at her, and it didn't take a genius to sense how heavy and tense the air was between them. That only drove him to move forward all the more.
"But you kissed back..." he said, breath on her neck.

paganchick

Evangeline shivered. Of course he wouldn't just let it go, he had to keep pushing, he always had to push everything to there limits and then beyond. She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"You know why Dekka," She said simply, not daring to turn around and face him, knowing she would melt.

visualspice

He just kissed at her shoulder, then again, lips moving to her neck, slowly. So he was hot with fever, that never stopped him from wanting to get with a girl.

paganchick

"Dekka! No" Evangeline said pulling away. She turned, facing Dekka.
"We had our fun but I'm not that person anymore. I've changed! I am in the middle of a war and not because I am fucking the grand duchess but because I am trying to save my family. How easily you forget."

visualspice

"Fun is just fun, Vangie," he told her, staring at her back. "Would it fucking hurt you if we just had some sex? I mean real, fucking sex, not just that heated stuff on the roof of that building."

paganchick

"I can't right now okay, sex wouldn't just be sex for me. I am too vulnerable, too open. Not to mention. I am not some fucking booty call. If you want a fucking piece of ass go back to your bitch and have her tend to your wounds and nurse you back to health when you were on the brink of death!" Evangeline spoke, growing frustrated as she moved away from Dekka. She put her head in her hands. She took a deep unsteady breath.

visualspice

As she moved away, he grabbed her by her arm and forced her to look his way. He could see in her expression how it tormented her so. But somehow, that only aided him to do it anyway, as he moved forward to kiss her again.
"It wouldn't just be sex.." he growled. "Let me show you how a man makes love."
Because, fuck - he needed it, and even if he knew Evangeline was no Kathryn- he did have some feelings for her and he could at least pay her back with his body- show her how a real man takes care of a lady. After that...

Well if she wanted to forget him- well.. he supposed she could.

paganchick

Evangeline joined the kiss for a few moments, once again melting against Dekka. Still she pulled away, but not far, she placed her forehead against his.
"I don't know Dekka," She said softly, she was finding it harder and harder to fight against his charms and will.