Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fall of the King [M]

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"You suggesting I find easier prey?" he said, leering her.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I don't care what you do, that is your choice," Evangeline said shaking her head.

visualspice

"Such strong and poetic words, Vangie. Maybe I should just tag along with you. We could turn this game into something a bit more kinky."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"You know what Dekka, you can find your own way out of this damn forest. Hope you don't run into any wraiths while you hobble along. I hope she is worth everything you are, you life and soul, because that is what you will have to give up to have her. How will you feel when she starts having the Duke's babies instead of yours, or when she calls out his name instead of yours, she will love him, she doesn't love you, she will never love you. She is using you as much as you are using her, as much as you use me, as much as you use every woman you come into contact with. You will die a lonely death, no one to love you, no children, it will be like you never existed. You fame will fade, and a bigger badder thief will come along, and not even your name will be remembered," Evangeline spat out in anger and disgust.

visualspice

Despite the sting in her voice, he laughed. And he laughed from his belly, even if the laugh was dry.
"We can't let all.of your hard work go to waste. Perhaps I should stop being a prick and just let you rescue me. After all,this story's not going to have a happy ending. You said so yourself." And well, he knew it as well as she. He played adangerous game. He.might as well be drinking poison.

paganchick

Evangeline's face turned stoic as she looked down at Dekka.
"Dekka, save yourself. I am done. As you said we had our fun, and I am smart enough to know that was all I am for you. Just like that is all you are for the Grand Duchess. I am going to leave now, I have more important things to do than baby sit you. I came here for my family and I still have work to do. I repaid my debt, I owe you nothing else," She spoke turning on her heels.

visualspice

As she moved to leave he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him, where he kissed her hard on the mouth.
"This might be a fling, but I still care for.you, Vangie. Remember me as I was before, and not this weak sod you see.me as now."

paganchick

Evangeline was stunned, she had just expected to make her leave, and for him to let her.
"I need someone who can care for me more than a man like you could ever manage," She spoke, her eyes dropping to the ground before she pulled a charm off from around her neck and placed it around Dekka's.
"This will keep the wraiths away, just don't travel at night," She said softly before once again turning to leave.

visualspice

And once again he took her hand and pulled her back to him as he kissed her again, and slipped the necklace back on her.
"You have more reasons to live than I. And the King of thieves will not be killed now. Not when the stories about to get good."

paganchick

"Dekka, take the damn charm," She said sternly as she slipped the charm back off and tossed it at Dekka.
"Think of it as a way to remember me," She said as she once again pulled away.

visualspice

But he didn't let her go and pulled her back , smirking as he held her close and dropped the charm into her cleavage.
"Whoops, seems Ive lost it."

paganchick

"A pain in my ass up till the very end I see," She said with a sigh. She didn't try to fight him this time. If he wanted to get himself killed she knew she couldn't do anything about it, he was too hard headed.

visualspice

With his hand still holding her's, he kept her close, but pulled her closer but stopped just before it appeared as though he might kiss her, but simply stared into her eyes and gently brushed her hair from her face.

paganchick

"Dekka, let me go," Evangeline whispered softly.
She looked away, Dekka was a heart breaker, there was definitely no denying that.

visualspice

And that's when he kissed her, really kissed her good as both hands cupped her face.

paganchick

Evangeline enjoyed the kiss, but then pulled away, if she let him Dekka would just keep it up and never let her go.
"Bye Dekka."

visualspice

"Goodbye," And this time he didn't hold her back.

paganchick

It was hard for Evangeline to walk away, though she would never admit it. It made her heart hurt, but she didn't turn around, and didn't look back. She had to stay focused on her family. Dekka, he was a distraction that would take her down a path that would just lead to death or more heart ache.