Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Simple Greetings

Started by Draconian, July 04, 2015, 12:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

( @Spicious )

Again she'd had to leave her dog back at home. Sunniva pulled the hood off, her red hair tumbling down her back in red waves. Alone, she was never worried about covering her eyes and right now, she knew she was alone. A few minutes of time to herself and then she would turn around and go back to the camp. It was a march to show they still had influence.

Sunniva at the helm. Leading the way to show the kind people the church loved them, their families and what they were doing. The mages were wrong. So on and so forth.

Now alone, finally with her thoughts to herself, Sunniva sighed and pressed her back to a tree, letting the cool air blow through her hair. Then she heard something else and Sunniva stood up, turning her head to the side before she began to finger comb her hair and tried to look non-nonchalant. It was a slim attempt to look not interested in the noise so instead of sitting, she was standing. "Hello," It was a simple greeting and her fingers were still tugging through her hair.

Arthuriel

"Hallo!" The ever curious Maverick replied as he walked towards the strange woman. He wondered if he'd ever meet somebody normal in this part of the world, seemed as though everyone was incredibly uptight.

Ah, well, that's the way of things, he supposed.  He took two quick strides forward and was only inches away from this stranger. His tail wriggled in the air in protest, but the devil ignored it. As if on it's own accord, the tail snaked around the woman's leg without Maverick's notice.

"Fine day, isn't it?"

Draconian

Sunniva frowned slightly kicking away whatever it was that'd wrapped around her leg. "I suppose it's as fine as any other," She replied, taking a few steps back before hitting a tree with a quiet noise. The area around her guest made her nervous but she didn't know who it was. Maybe a solider followed her, a green horn who wanted to ask her questions and get some answers.

"What are you doing so far from camp?" She finally asked, "I told everyone I wanted to be alone."