Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Surprise, you are a daddy!

Started by paganchick, December 26, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"Wesley is not yours," Evangeline spoke as soon as it seemed that was where Dekka was heading. She turned her back to Dekka, she wished he would just leave, or maybe the fact that the child could be his would scare his away, though she doubted she would have such luck. With her back to Dekka she sighed silently as she remembered there last time together but the bittersweetness of the moment was quickly overshadowed by the resentment she held towards him for being so persistent on how they 'needed' it, and the disappointment she held against herself for not resisting him.

visualspice

Dekka stopped short of pulling her to look at him. He didn't have to, he could still see the baby that looked like him over her shoulder.

"As if I'd fucking believe that," he growled softly, but did not approach. "He's got my fucking nose..."
Which, to him, was an odd thing to say.

Angsar's name- was he really a father?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"You are drunk Dekka, and by the rumors I hear probably upset, didn't the Grand Duchess just have the Grand Duke's child?" Evangeline spoke, just hoping he would go away.

visualspice

"Like hell I'm fucking drunk!" he growled, finally approaching her and roughly grabbing her shoulder. But seeing the reaction of the child, he winced and muttered a curse and an apology.
"That has nothing to do with this, Vangie. And if I'm not his father, who fucking is?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Dekka, I smell the alcohol on your breath, and you were in a tavern. Don't try to argue with me that you are drunk, I know you are," Evangeline said as she took several steps away from Dekka as if he might be a danger to Wesley or herself.

"Does it even fucking matter who else is the father? Its not you okay, that is all that matters, that should be a relief for you. Less to hold you down or back from the rambling life you love to live!"

visualspice

Dekka growled and didn't let the topic drop.
"I wasn't talking about me being drunk. THat much is fucking obvious. What I'm saying is you're a fucking liar. Say that to my fucking face the baby ain't mine, Vangie. Say it and I'll eat that fucking ring you sent back to me and grovel at your fucking feet, licking your boots clean."

paganchick

Evangeline turned  and faced him her jaw set as she looked at Dekka in silence for several long moments.
"I don't want you to eat the ring, I don't want you to grovel at my feet or lick my boots," Evangeline started out with a deep sigh, looking down at Wesley for a moment before looking back up.
"For one I don't know why me returning that ring angered you so much. It wasn't an engagement ring, it definitely wasn't a marriage ring, it was something you stole. Second off, does it really matter if he is your son or not? Wouldn't it just be simpler to let me raise him by myself? I won't let him grow up with a womanizing father with little to no respect with an ego few could match. Plus, you aren't one to stick around you are a drifter, and I will not subject my child to such heart break. Last, but not least, you still chase after the Grand Duchess, which, if Wesley was your son, would put him in danger of facing the wrath of the Grand Duke when he finally has enough of it."

visualspice

Dekka was taken back. He needed a minute for his head was swimming and he barely registered what she said.
"So you're fucking admitting  it is mine?"

paganchick

"MY child is not an it, HIS name is Wesley," Evangeline spoke, straining to keep her her voice as soft and pleasant as to not upset Wesley again.
She took a deep breath, looking down at Wesley, reaching down and running her thumb over his cheek.
"I never said he was though... I need to get him inside though, it is, after all, very cold out here, so if you will excuse me," Evangeline said as she turned to walk towards the cabin she had been staying in since the later part of her pregnancy.

visualspice

Dekka was seething, but after a moment when she turned and began to leave, he followed after her with a growl.
"Wait!" he hissed, stumbling a bit in his drunken state.
"You're staying here?" And with a baby!? He assumed a bit wrongly...

paganchick

Evangeline neither waited or answered his question. She wasn't just going to stand out in the cold where herself and her child would freeze. Not to mention though she wasn't nearly as well known as Dekka, she was still wanted, at least in the capital, and if someone recognized her from the capital, it would all be over. She couldn't risk it.

She walked fast, figuring if he wanted to talk that bad he would keep up, drunk or not.

visualspice

Seeing her give him the shoulder and simply walk off made him growl as he stormed after her- but not before scooping up the ruby (it was expensive, after all!) and pocketing it.
"This doesn't make any fucking sense, Vangie. Even if I am the father or whoever the fuck is, if you've got a kid- what the fucking hell are you still doing in Connlaoth?!"

paganchick

Evangeline didn't stop until she was at the small little house towards of the edge of the village. She didn't go inside. She stopped at the door, silent before turning looking at Dekka.
"I can't just go home Dekka, it isn't that simple," She started, looking down at Wesley.
"I can't just go home with a bastard son, not only that but an almost complete failure of what I came here in the first place to accomplish. I can't go home until I get the rest of my family home, and even than, it doesn't mean I will be welcome Dekka," She explained before turning on her heels and going into her house.

visualspice

Dekka only registered some of what she said before following after her.
"So your pride is worth more than your child's life? Gods, Vangie, I didn't take you as that heartless of a bitch."

paganchick

At those words the temperature in he room rose and Wesley once again started waling.
"It has nothing to do with my pride Dekka, and since he isn't yours it isn't any of your damn business," Evangeline growled. She lit a fire in the fire place with relative ease and sat in a rocking chair, beginning to rock Wesley to calm him. She all but ignored Dekka's presence, looking down at Wesley, running her hand over his wild red hair.

visualspice

"Yeah? Then what other red-head were you fucking?" he asked, having no patience for this. He was already convinced it was his and well- this was the LAST place he'd want a child of his right now. The war was only getting worse and he had a feeling it would only progress into Hell.

paganchick

"I have a thing for red heads Dekka, so don't feel special, you are not the only one I fucked," She said simply, her voice calm but clearly aggravated.
"I would subject my son to the emotional whims of a man who doesn't know what he wants or who he wants. This is all about the Grand Duchess and her new child isn't it, what
I told you last time finally sinking in?"

visualspice

Dekka cut her a look, but held his tongue for a moment, processing that and the last conversation they had had. He shook his head.
"Fuck the Grand Duchess. We're talking about you, Vangie and how we're going to get you the hell out of this country."

paganchick

Evangeline was quiet for a long time, the internal battle of whether to tell him or not. Still, she felt not telling his was the right choice. Wesley soon drifted off to sleep.
"Why did you get so angry that I returned the ring?" she spoke, finally breaking the silence.

visualspice

Dekka went quiet at the question- confused why she asked it.
"Because I'm fucking drunk. Why?" he spat back, suddenly feeling quite soured. Though that too, could have been the alcohol.