Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Beauty, Brains, and...Blood {Solo}{M}

Started by Celegwen, January 31, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

A sharp knock came at the closed door, and Anna glanced over from her bed. Her hair was still slightly disheveled, and she held a simple book on her lap to read by the early morning light. "Who's there?" She asked.

"It's Patti, Miss Anna." The older woman's voice was a welcome sound. "Are you decent, miss?"

Anna got out of bed, feeling the warm sun on her bare skin. She looked out the window and was nearly blinded by how brightly the sun reflected off of the freshly fallen snow. Pulling a silk robe from her wardrobe, Anna covered herself, then called for Patti to come in.

A stout woman with silver hair walked into the room with two buckets of water and huffed. "Miss Anna," she scolded, "what are you doing sleeping to this hour! You know how big today is!"

The girl raised her right brow. "What?" She asked. "It's hardly ten o'clock, Patti. I have plenty of time."

"Maybe you do, but I don't!" The woman placed the buckets on the floor and pulled aside a curtain in the corner of the room. She poured the buckets into the tub behind the curtain, then four other people did the same. "I have to get you and Miss Violet ready, plus make sure all of the kitchen staff is in order! Make life easy on an old woman and get in the bath!"

Anna smiled softly, draping her robe on her bed and stepping into the water. She winced slightly at the hot water, but eased herself in. "I can bathe myself, Patti," she said. "Go take care of Violet: she needs more help."

After leaving two towels next to the bath, Patti scurried out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Celegwen

Anna soaked in the water for a little bit, then decided she probably should actually wash up. Submerging herself completely, she felt at peace and alone. It was a calming feeling in a mansion that had a staff of over fifty.

She came back up, her eyes closed and hands smoothing her hair back. Anna suddenly felt her hair being moved over her right shoulder. "Patti, I told you-" Her sentence was cut off by the rush of chills spreading down her spine and through her body. "The door was locked," she breathed.

"I have every key to this house."

His lips were cold against her wet skin, and her eyes rolled shut as he moved up her neck, biting sensually at her ear.

Celegwen

"Patti will be cross with us," Anna said softly, turning to face him with her arms folded on the edge of the tub and her chin resting on her arms.

Victor smirked, kneeling next to the tub and gently running a single finger along Anna's forearm. "Good thing she knows better than to walk in without knocking," he said.

Anna bit her bottom lip. "A concept lost on some!"

"The master of the house need not follow the same rules as his staff!" Victor said with a huff. "Besides, why should I have to wait until the sky is dark to be with my beloved?"

A chill ran down Anna's spine, and she couldn't help the smile that grew on her lips. She knew that Victor loved her, but it was a rare occurrence that he said it aloud.

Tags: