Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cam's wants and limits

Started by Camrie, December 06, 2016, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camrie

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I can respond to almost anything, but I have a special fondness for romance, action, friendship, drama, etc.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I can't think of any I truly dislike at the moment

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I have a lot of free time, but I tend to get lax with my writing at times. Normally though, I can respond every afternoon after school, multiple times if need be.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
No real limit!.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am! And you can just shoot me a pm here, or even an email! I'm free, like I said, pretty much always unless I'm in class. I also have a kik, so if you want my kik just ask me and I'd be glad to rp there! <3

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Yes, I am! Structure isn't too important to me, but a little more to work off of than just a few sentences is appreciated :D

Anything else?
Umm.... I don't think so at the moment

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind some, since I believe it helps add to the excitement! But too much/overly out there kinds are not a thing I enjoy. As long as you don't determine my character's reactions for me and don't get too crazy, it's good with me <3

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm comfortable with pretty much any form of romantic plot! I live to write them-they are my favorite kind! No pre plotting necessary, though that's nice too <3 love is a thing where anything can happen, and I like to use that in my writing. However, I won't do pedophilia, or incest.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
[/b] I am cool with it, and I don't mind writing it out or face to black depending on what the other person would like. I wouldn't mind too much doing it openly but I would prefer super intimate moments like that for the characters being done through Instant messaging[/b]

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I am totally supportive of pregnancy within plots! Anything works for me ^ยท^

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
This is the same for me as the romance- bring it on! I love writing these, too. I don't mind face to black if the other person chooses, but I love a good fight

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I'm okay with it, and I believe it makes the writing more in depth. I will write it out, face to black, whatever, so long as the other person agrees

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I would prefer to be pmed first and asked about this kind of thing <3

What about healing?
I like to play out injured scenes, so please pm and ask before healing my character(s)

Anything else?
Can't think of anything else at the moment!