Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a story

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2010, 03:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm looking for a thread to jump into, or a new one to start with someone. I made two characters recently, and so I can use either of those. If you are not interested in my characters, but are interested in writing with me, I can always make a new character :3. Also, I'm up for almost everything (action, romance etc). See my signature for links to my characters.

Anonymous

Hmm... How do you think Evadne and Tayr would work? Not quite sure what they would be doing yet but that is what these kinds of threads are for XD

Anonymous

She certainly is an interesting character! What kind of relationship do you think they would have? Would Tayr be mothering over Evadne, would there be some kind of romantic love between them (which to me seems unlikely, to be honest, but it's possible), or would they be friends/enemies?

Anonymous

Probably the first one but if it turns into anything else during the thread that is always welcome :3

So is there any particular kind of plot you'd be looking to do with Evadne? Cos you'd know what she's doing better than me XD Or should we just wing it?

Anonymous

We could start with the mothering (the more I type this word, the more it starts to sound as something alien and infectuous XD). Possibly Tayr and Evadne's daddy could fall in love. That could be kind of awesome. I can make a character intro for him, too, if you wanted to see more closely what he was like at first. Just a thought.

Edit: I'd have to do that tonight or tomorrow, because today I am celebrating my birthday and people could be coming in any minute. By the way, where are you from?? I saw you used the word "schadenfreude". And, I'm always interested in fellow Europeans. Makes me feel less alone. xD

Anonymous

Hehe that could work XD Perhaps Tayr could vaguely know Evadne's father from when he was in the military? Maybe she fought with him in a battle or two when she was a teenager, idk

That's fine, take as long as you want and have a great birthday! ^^ (I'm English actually, I just studied German back when I was in school and it's an awesome word :P)

Anonymous

Looks like Evadne is snagged, but I have some open characters that could run into Eoghan 8D I have a little flesh golem named Damayanti who is still in the process of figuring out how the world works. Kerra is a barbarian that is making her first forays into civilization and has a giant woolly mammoth looking animal she is bonded with and Noodles, a little human eating demon that needs some friends xD

I've also got a few others if none of those three work for you ^__^

Anonymous

@ Quills: Awesome, I'm Dutch. Anyway, my birthday kind of killed me (in a good way) so I will post Arthur's intro tomorrow morning. And the teenager thing might be a good idea... but the daddy will be a lot older than her. Like almost 50. Does that work for you? I can make him younger if you like, but this could work because Tayr could have served under him when he was a Captain. That could be cool.

@ Rina: I'm not that difficult with one character in multiple threads, so if you're more interested in Evadne, she's open for business with anyone. Figuratively speaking xD. I will look into your characters anyhow. Just let me know!

Anonymous

I'm like a 5 dollar hooker, cheap and easy xD I am really happy with whatever xD

Anonymous

Hehe, I'll remember that. XD
Do you have any characters that are unavailable right now?

Anonymous

Adelaide, Coventry (Unless you wanna jump into his first encounter with a native thread I'm gonna have up soon), Raphael and Uxia. There all in weird spots in story lines, but the rest are all free xD

Anonymous

Yeah, that's great, that was pretty much what I was thinking ^^ I shall look forward to your post!

Anonymous

@ Quills: I posted Arthurs description for you! Hope you can work with it. Let me know what you think about it, and then we can figure out who's gonna start the thread and... how.
xD

@Rina: I'm gonna go with Eoghan, I think. And I really liked Zarifa. I saw you hadn't gotten to play her yet, and she could be pretty interesting for Eoghan to mind-read. What do you think?

Anonymous

Sure 8D That would be oodles of fun <3 Want her to just crash his training center? Or did you have a better idea for them meeting?

Anonymous

Not really. Eoghan tends to stay in the same place. But if you can think of something completely unexpected... surprise me! xD

Anonymous

She'll probably show up bleeding everywhere, clutching a book and demanding they make sure there isn't any blood on the book xD

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

I read it and he seems pretty great! :D You got any ideas for starting? I've got one but it's kinda sucky - basically Tayr's maybe heard that someone who was in their squad is all dead and she's like 'Would he wanna know? I'd wanna know, I think I'll go tell him' and just shows up on the farm. Dunno where it'd go after that XD

I don't really mind who starts, but it might be better if you did so you can describe the farm? I wouldn't wanna mess it up XD