Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a story

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2010, 03:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hehe xD I think one random dead person he knew twenty years ago might not be of great interest to him, but instead, Tayr could find out that she and Arthur are the only ones left alive of their squad. And then she could be feeling the need to reminisce with Arthur. Or something. And maybe, Arthur ended his career in the army without telling anyone why (raising an otherwise parentless child as a tough, rough military man might water down his towering reputation), and she might be curious about that too.

And I can start the thread if you like :). Just tell me what you think first.

Edit: That is one UGLEH smiley.

Anonymous

ooooooooooh maybe it can be a CONSPIRACY >.> Dunno why it would be but who cares, that could be fun XD

I love it let's do it

(The smilies aren't as bad as the chatbox ones - those things are hideous - but I have mine turned off for a reason XD)

Anonymous

YAY ^^

I will read it now and reply to it later tonight then! Eeeeeee~ o/

Anonymous

Damn xD *shakes fist* I can start, it might be a few days, but I'll try and get it out soon. If you feel antsy and like I forgot? I probably did and you should PM me xD I have the memory of a goldfish and am probably going, "There is a post I should be starting.....but what was it..."

Anonymous

Hehe, that's ok. When I feel antsy (do tell me what on EARTH that means) and like you forgot, I will start a nice thread with your name in it and send you a PM telling you that you need to reply. Including a link. How about that? XD

Anonymous

xD Sounds like a plan. And antsy means....twitchy?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quills!!

I was thinking about our plot, cause we still need a cause for the conspiracy. I came up with something that could be lame, but could also work very well if we do it well. There could have been a situation at the end of Arthur's career, where one particular person died. The man could (for example) have carelessly walked into a trap while the rest of the squad was still out back, and he would be bleeding to death while the others were forced to do nothing because it was too dangerous to engage. Now, in the squad could be the dying man's brother, who must have been held back with force. Twenty years later he still blames them for the death of his brother, but something happens to make him decide to take his revenge on them. For example, he could meet one of the members of his squad by accident in a bar, get in a fight with him for obvious reasons and beat him to death. That could make him decide that not just that man deserves the blame, but all the others as well. And so he could start to murder them one by one. I realise you already said that ALL the squad members had been killed with the exception of Tayr and Arthur, but he could have faked his own death. You know, kill some random beggar in the street, mutilate him until he is unrecognisable, but put some of his own personal stuff and his clothes on the body so it would be recognised as his. Fun and gruesome.

Am I ranting? I think I could be ranting. It is rather obscure, but good plots aren't always obvious. But I don't know if this is a good plot. Which is why I am posting it here. So you can tell me! And if you like the plan we can work out the details later (though it is already rather precise >.<).

Anonymous

I like it a lot! It could also be where Tayr got her whole WE DON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND attitude from ^^ Ooh ooh ooh maybe the revengey guy got all magical and stuff and WENT MAD WITH POWER which is super cliche but also makes him more of a threat, I dunno XD Yyyyeah I think leave that bit for later haha

It's always fun to run into plot twists totally by accident. You know, when something clicks and you get an idea and go off on a tangent and it's like what is happening I don't care this is awesome... Yeah like that >.>

Anonymous

Haha yaay! So I hope this means I'm not completely crazy. xD And the bigger power would be awesome... though, perhaps it's more fun to have him bitten by a werewolf or something. That way he would be super strong even in human form, and could even measure with Tayr and Arthur together. And Evadne, if she happens to be around. I don't know though, but we can just wait and see how things develop. Should I be the bad guy or you?

Anonymous

I could play him if you want, I really like insane, bitter characters. Can't have enough of them! :D Oh, and I think he should maybe have some telekinesis or something as well? To make it easier to make all these deaths look like accidents :P

Anonymous

Telekinesis sounds good. Now the only thing left to figure out is how Arthur's gonna respond to Tayr showing up... XD