Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sometimes Waiting Works (Heretic King)

Started by Ice, October 25, 2016, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Phears glanced at her noting how big her form was . He however decided not to say anything about it. " We will need to travel to that Creek down there. Then we will need to cross it. That's the shortest way . Other wise it will take a couple more hours to get around it." He said pointing at the kind of big Creek in the distance.

Medievarad

"That shouldn't be an issue," Umbra answered as she now had a much easier time of keeping up with him.

Ice

Phears nodded as she spoke to him . " I didn't think it would be. " He told her with a smile now. He then started his way down from the steep hill that they were on.

Medievarad

This form allowed for easier hiking. She glanced around and wrapped her fingers around a rather flat rock, placing it down on the side of the hill.

She sat down ontop of it and changed to a smaller form, before pushing herself down the hill, using the rock as a sled.

Ice

Phears grinned as he noted her way of getting down the hill. He on the other hand just floated down the hill. As he caught up to her he gave a small laugh. " I wounder something... Would you like to know about more about my kind? " He asked. It was a random question but she might have gotten the hint that he was kind of a random creature by now.

Medievarad

"If you wish to explain, I will listen," she answered easily, standing up straight from the rock and stretching her arms.

Ice

Phears smiled a little bit when he heard her response. He then smiled as he started to tell her about what he was. " Well in common language the name of my kind literary means fear eater. And basically that's what we do. Though what most don't know is that we also feed on ... Lust .  But there is a draw back to being what I am. I can't touch others unless I want to feed on them or err mate with them. It hurts me if I do" he told her now. He then paused to let that sink in.

Now it was rare for this monster to tell anyone that fact. However he knew that she would have to find this out. After all he had whent a while without feeding. He would have to take that opertunaity if it arose. Though he did not intend to make her that victim. Because he would kill her if her scared her and he knew that nobody wanted to go and mate with him. At least he did not think that they did.