Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Help a Thief (OPEN)

Started by Sheshia, December 13, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Hard to live in this world without murdering someone. He said as he noticed the man teleported close to him and swung. He swung around and held out his hand and watched as the knife ate into his golden shield.  You need not to do this, If i was the big bad murderer you thought i was wouldnt i have tried to kill you? He asked as he stood still knife still in his shield.

Korvix

Valmec got visibly upset at how useless his rusty knife was against the foe's shield. He did have a point though, if he was as evil as the man said he wouldn't have shown so much mercy. Maybe a bit of talk could be a better solution.

"You're right, i guess" he said as he threw the knife on the ground "I surrender".

Gawfy

Good. Alder said as he picked up the rusty dagger. Seems you really need some funds if you are trying to carry out an assassination with this. he said as he discarded it. If you are not above killing you must not be above stealing, am i correct?

Korvix

Valmec didn't really feel like helping the boy with his heist, but he needed to get the information, so he may have no choice.

"I wasn't paid for this" Valmec said quietly while looking away. "I steal what you want me to steal, and then we talk, ok?"

Sheshia

Lladre runs out with a huge smile on her face. "Got the thing. It wasnt easy but got it. Now I hope I wouldt have to stag Mr.Assassin here. Or have you two made up?" She laughs and waves a small bag. "The only downside is you two made a bug raket. So we sort of need to get out of here."

Gawfy

Gotcha. He said as he ran over to Lladre looking back to the man. You better catch up if you want any of those questions answered! He said as he motioned to Lladre to start moving faster

Korvix

Valmec ran after him without saying anything. The most important thing was figuring out what exactly was true and what was not, and that had to be done at any cost.

Sheshia

"Just for you to know assassin, bounty hunter, or what ever you are. Ill have my eye on you." Lladre says and runs after the two.

(Another time skip :3)

When the trio reach Lladres house she collapses on a chair panting, "You have Some serieus explaining to do. You seriously might have put a price on all our heads, for us sort of being involved with magic." She points at Valmec. She sort of knew Alders reason but only a little that being that he used magic and something else but She couldnt remember.

Gawfy

Well cmon now Lladre im sure this fellow here has a fantastic reason for trying to take my life and Make your successful heist harder. Alder said as he pulled up a chair facing Valmec with a stupid smirk on his face.