Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blackballad, Nightshade, Fuzzhead n Zoulvisia...anyone else?

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2006, 01:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I've already PMed you but here's a copy of the message anyway:

I have a huge plot idea...we are in a city, and I meet Fuzzhead and Zoulvisia whilst gambling or soemthing. A mysterious illness that is magical related spreads around, and Blackballad can write from her POV out how stressful it is getting to heal everyone. One of us becomes ill, or we meet someone else ill and we find you to help, and to try and solve this as it is potentially life threatening, the whole city is in turmoil...how does that sound?

Best I could come up with in the morning, lol.

I'll set up a new thread in Echoes of the Future, labelled "blackballad, Nightshade, Fuzzhead and Zoulvisia" where we can discuss possible plot and posting order...

Sakina xxx

This could become epic...what does everyone else think?

Quick link: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/ ... php?t=3435

Anonymous

Well actually something like that alrady exists. The Vharzyym have been concosting a virus for some time, but it is yet to be released. Talk to Lord 1337, but if he's not around talk to Rhi (aka Small Wonder).

Anonymous

KK...it would be cool to do something epic...who are the Vharzyym?

If we wanted to keep it lowscale maybe it could be just for a local village, and it was some kind of accident? But if the major one gets started, then count me in ^^

Anonymous

ooo I like it anyway.  well even if it doesn't end up being an illness, people get hurt all the time ^_^ accident prone little buggers. so I'm sure they'd be able to make use of her. just let me know when you want me to hop in.

Anonymous

It's up to you- you can just post like I have done in your thread, letting everyone know your point of view so we get to know you, until we bump into you. You can complain/cure/run around...make it seem as epic as you like! ^^

Oh, and let everyone know at the beginning of the post too, so we don't bump into you in our replies!

Sakina xxx

Anonymous

alrighty, sounds good. I'll get to work with that.

Anonymous

Lovely post...bless Mercy ^^

Anonymous

I'm prepared to just go with the flow... if I come up with a few twists and turns on the way, I'll give everyone the heads up in this thread before I go through with any wild ideas.  :D

Anonymous

thanks ^_^ I actually have some good muse for her, considering she's based heavily on one of my old characters. that makes her easier.

I hope you do Fuzzhead, I love wild ideas, so chances are, I'll be up for anything.

Anonymous

Well, like Fuzzhead, I'm willing just to go with the flow, and if I come up with any ideas or anything I'll be sure to throw them out there.  Oh, and as to posting order, how about just in the order we've already posted?  (Fuzzhead, Alex, Nightshade, Blackballad)

Anonymous

that's just fine by me if it is by everyone else, I like the current order

Anonymous

Go for it! ^^ And I'm fine with this current order too. The best thing about RPing is that you don't know what anyone else is going to come up with.

*plonks down and waits for Fuzzhead to post*

Anonymous

Let me begin this post by apologizing. I'm sorry.

As you probably have realized, I have yet to post.

This is for a number of reasons, including writer's block, business, and the opposite of business... laziness. I would greatly appreciate it if someone with a clearer idea of how the plot should progress would post a good amount of "stuff," so to speak, so that I have something to work with. So... uhh... go ahead and skip me on this round. Probably should've said this sooner, but for whatever reason I thought that I would be able to throw together something worthwhile in a reasonable amount of time. Clearly, I have failed.

Sorry again.

Anonymous

Heyas!

Don't worry about it; to be honest I am getting very busy now too! But I was getting kind of worried that you'd just left us...

Who's turn is it after Fuzzhead then?

*scratches head then toddles off to thread*