Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

As soon as he heard the scream Grazen was off like a shot. It wasn't long until he came upon Esmeralda buying a dress. Grazen breathed a huge sigh of relief. She was okay. He walked over to her as the crowd began going back to their normal lives.

"You scared me," Grazen told her. "I woke up to find you not there and I was afraid something had happened to you."

Greenery

Esmeralda looked over at her boyfriend. "Oh! You're awake." She kissed his cheek before her half smile started to fade some. "No, no. I'm fine. I just didn't want to disturb you from your slumber." The enchantress put her hand on his chest. "I didn't mean to worry you."

Wicked Basket

Grazen placed his hand on top of hers.

"It's okay," he assured her. "As long as your safe. What was worth screaming over anyway?"

Greenery

She giggled. "It's a dress that I've been looking for. And it just so happens to be in your favorite color." Esmeralda winked at her boyfriend before taking his hand and leading him away.

Wicked Basket

Grazen couldn't help but smile upon hearing her explanation. When she began leading him away he followed.

"Where are we going?"

Greenery

"Back to the boat." She said over her shoulder. "I'm ready to leave." Esmeralda stated.

Once they got on the boat, she sat on the side of the boat, holding her dress.

Wicked Basket

When they got back to the boat Grazen got back to getting the boat ready. As soon was everything was ready, Grazen turned to Esmeralda.

"You ready to go?"

Greenery

Esmeralda looked at Grazen and nodded. "Yes sir, I am." She purred, smiling at him.

Wicked Basket

With Esmeralda ready to go, Grazen got the ship under way. He didn't know where they were going next, but he was sure that Esmeralda would let him know if he was going the wrong way.

Greenery

Esmeralda bit her lip and walked over to the front of the ship. "Oh captain..." She cooed, winking at him. "It's a bit chilly. Do you mind getting my something to wrap myself in?" By something, she meant his arms.

Wicked Basket

Grazen stroked his chin an nd thought for a moment.

"Will these do," he asked spreading his arms.

Greenery

Esmeralda nodded her head. "Those will do perfectly." She whispered, wiggling her finger for him to come closer.

Wicked Basket

Grazen stepped forward and wrapped her up in his arms.

Greenery

She smiled and rested her head in the crook of his neck. "This is perfect." She whispered as they sailed over the open ocean.

Wicked Basket

Grazen breathed a contented sigh as he held Esmeralda. There was no other place he would rather be. Esmeralda was right. This was perfect.

"I love you," he whispered.

Greenery

"I love you more." She whispered. "We should sleep under the stars tonight. It'll be romantic." She whispered again, glancing up at him.

Wicked Basket

"Whatever you desire, my love," Grazen replied.

Greenery

"Perfect, my captain." Esmeralda wrapped her arms around his neck before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Wicked Basket

Grazen was kind of surprised that Esmeralda had fallen asleep standing up. He gently laid her down on the deck and went to get the pillows and blankets off the bed. He then gently rested her head on a pillow and covered her with the blanket. As much as he wanted to join her, he wasn't tired. Besides,  someone needing to be steering the ship anyway.

Greenery

Esmeralda stayed asleep for a good hour and a half before waking up. Rubbing her eyes, the fair skinned girl sat up, noticing the pillow and blanket that Grazen must have gotten for her. She slowly stood up, stretching. "I sleep like a cat, don't I?" She asked in a chuckle.