Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Servents of The Grey Lady

Started by Smaugthesilver, March 08, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi peered into the small, high, glassless window she's found. She observed the end of the healing process, and sat back, thinking.

She wants so much to be one of a group, to be one of them but as she looked through the window jer anger spiked.

Mai hasn't done anything wrong. These people need her. Mycasi will not harm her.

Decision made, she's in the air before anyone can see her. She lands before Limadan, head raised defiantly high.

Medievarad

Limadan folded his arms as Mycasi landed infront of him. A prideful pose. It intruiged Limadan. "So you have returned."

Smaugthesilver

"I have. I will not kill Mai or harm her. She is needed by so many people and she is innocent."
Mycasi stated firmly, partly to cover up her inner doubt.

Medievarad

"Innocent? Mai?" A soft chuckle came from Limadan. "She killed her own family. I found her and took her in. She sparednorthe eldest, nor the youngest of her family." He shook his head, "she is far from innocent, Mycasi."

Smaugthesilver

"I worded myself wrongly, Limadan. No one is innocent in this world. Were is your proof that she has not repented, and that she indeed did commit the crime you accuse her of?"

Medievarad

"I found her, the knife still in her hands, covered in blood, the corpses of her family strewn around her," he let out a soft chuckle. "She didn't repent, for the simple reason that she does not believe she did wrong."

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi turns to look at Limadan, and then looks him him square in the face.
"Then I will do as you asked."

Medievarad

"Do not dissappoint me again," Limadan answered, quite honestly curious as to how this wouod play out.

Smaugthesilver

"I did not fail, Limadan. I merely reconsidered."
With one last flap of her wings, Mycasi jeaded for where she last saw Mai.

Medievarad

"Intruiging you reconsidered," Limadan noted dryly. It wasn't like she had a choice in her joining. There was a task she had to complete. And knowing Mai. It wouldn't be easy.

The person in question, Mai, was still in the small room, sat behind a desk and writing on a sheet of paper. A beautiful, caligraphed writing.

Smaugthesilver

Peering through the high barred window, Mycasi confirmed that Mai was still there.

If Mai was indeed as Limadan had said, she would need to be careful.

Mycasi moved slightly to see If Mai was indeed alone in the room.

Medievarad

She was alone. No other soul present in the room. Merely softly humming to herself and writing.

Smaugthesilver

A small determined frown pushed its way onto Mycasi's face. From her perch, she made out a wooden door situuated opposite from Mai. She began to move stealtily towards the door, praying noone was in the nearby vicinity.

Medievarad

Mai didn't seem to come out of the room. Nor was there anyone on approach.

Tags: