Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Recent posts

Coastal Serendipity / Re: Latent Dream (Summervale) ...
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 11:22:43 AM
"I don't know. I kind of like the idea of making my dearest wait. Something about suffering making the heart grow fonder? Oh or was that absence?"

He grinned impishly with a knowing smirk as he passed Fletcher and lead him out of the kitchen. "Do try to not scarf it all down though. I happen to like the eggs."
"'S fine. I'm sure Neal and I can put away whatever you and her don't," Fletch assured him, midway through purloining a deviled egg as if to prove his point. Kenna flipped a dish towel at him, not daring to actually hit him with it lest he drop everything. With a cheeky grin, he shifted the trays back onto both arms and nodded to Theo, doing his best to pretend that he hadn't just been tangled up with him in that brief stolen moment. "Pack mule's ready, sir. Don't want to keep your dearest waiting. Shall we?"
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 10:19:29 AM
His eyes watered slightly but he beamed brightly at the other man. He thought he had already fallen for Fletcher but with every word and every touch he fell all the harder for him with no safety net to catch him. It was dangerous. It was beautiful. And he was greedy for more. 

He took the time needed to settle, to straighten clothes and hair, to soothe the flush of his cheeks and return to mild-mannered retired deviant Theodore Archer instead of passionate and starving for affection Theo the Tart.

Aneisha was piling up trays in Fletcher's arms by the time he was finally able to meet in the kitchen. "Kenna," he laughed, "how many do you expect to feed? There's only two of us for tea this morning."

"Her Ladyship demanded you were fed for having missed breakfast, sir. Caused a right mess of things it did. Not to worry Mr. Theo, we'll have it all sorted for you shortly."

"I'm so sorry, Kenna," he murmured looking entirely out of place in his pretty clothes and utterly guilty. Theo was quickly waved off though as the women continued their hustle and bustle around him. He peeked over at Fletcher and just the sight was comfort enough to make the smallest of smiles return to his face. He wasn't alone in this anymore. 
Fletch accepted the embrace readily, grasping fistfuls of Theo's robe and nuzzling in even as his instinct nagged at him to leave and stop risking what they had. As they drew apart, he seized on the opportunity and planted a soft parting kiss on his lips. "No. Keep doing it," he smirked. "Do it more. I've never felt so alive as today."

He pulled away again, chuckling to himself. "I think I'm off to dunk my head in cold water, now," he laughed. "See you in the kitchen? Good luck finding your candle." With that, he flashed one last adoring glance and slipped back out into the hall and into the washroom. The icy water did help bring him back to earth, but his thoughts of Theo lingered. He dried himself off and made his way into the kitchen, half a smirk still pulling at the corner of his mouth. "Hey, Neish. Need help with the trays?"
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 08:44:52 AM
Theo would be lying if he didn't admit that Fletcher being a gentleman and retreating didn't sting him a bit. He felt like he had done something wrong and was being cruel to the man. Like he really was a tart and just kept leading him on and shutting him down. He didn't mean or want to be a tease, at least not right now and like this.

"I'm sorry," he murmured while misbehaving further and drawing him into a tight hug. "Not trying to be a tease. Go. I'll...settle down. Anyone asks I'm looking for...," he paused and looked at the shelving,  "...a candle?"
Fletch deflated a little and drew back. "No...you're right. You're right. I've got to hold it together. I'll be good. You do make it hard to be, though. Especially when you keep doing that. And when you're dressing for me."

He bit his lip again, then shook himself mentally. There was no sense in letting himself get worked up when they had a full day ahead of them. "N' I'll be fine. I'm bloody unstoppable today, love. Don't you worry about me. Now. You're about the color of your robe, so I'm going to leave first and let you get a handle on it. We can come back to this tonight. Yeah?"
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 08:14:03 AM
He smacked Fletcher's chest lightly. "No, none of that. We are going to be good so that this can be a thing that continues instead of ending right here."

Still he leaned into Fletcher's touch like a man equally thirsty and needy. A deep blush flushed his cheeks once more as if the mere mention of it brought it right back to say hello.

"It's your cocky little smirk that does the same for me. I see it and I want—" Theo cut off abruptly, blushing deeper and looking quite bashful. "Nevermind. Are you going to be alright today?"
"No," Fletch smirked, breaths coming a little quicker now as his neck flushed hot. "Don't be better. Better's no fun. Be worse. Be greedier." He reached up and brushed Theo's hair back, caressing the man's cheek. Theo had said what he wanted. Fletch wouldn't push it, but... "I know now. I like it. And I meant what I said. Drives me wild when you blush. You're going to be the death of me. Like I'm starving and staring at a cake in a shop window."
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 07:43:38 AM
"I know," he replied a bit pitifully, his brows knit in concern. "But I just really wanted a hug from my beloved. The kisses are a lovely bonus."

So saying he lead in to steal a gentle peck. "I'll be better going forward. I just am greedy. I warned you of this. You know this...all of this was for you, right? Never her. Never the game."
Fletch followed Theo, glad to be away from the both of them. It took him a moment to realize, though, that he was being led in the wrong direction. "Theo," he hissed, but the man couldn't see him and didn't notice. It was a complete surprise when he was pushed firmly into a closet, though he wouldn't argue with what came next. He returned the embrace without question, breathing the man in and laying kisses down his neck like they'd both planned it all along. When they drew apart, he grinned at his love, biting his lip. He looked the man over, eye sliding over every beautiful inch of him, wondering how much they could get away with and for how long. "Well that was dangerous," he chastised teasingly. "But I'm not about to complain."